龜兔賽跑的英語故事閱讀
各年齡段的學生都對故事非常感興趣,故事中有生動的情節、豐富的情感,同時也蘊含著一定的語言知識,故事不僅能吸引學生進入學習情境,也符合學生以形象思維為主的心理特點和學生學習語言的認知特點。小編精心收集了龜兔賽跑的英語故事,供大家欣賞學習!
龜兔賽跑的英語故事篇1
In the forest, there is a fast rabbit. He likes to race other animals. He always wins.
The turtle gets up early in the morning. The race is today. There are many animals at the race. The turtle walks to the starting line. All the animals laugh at him.
The rabbit is waiting for the turtle.
The race begins. All of the other animals are excited.
The rabbit turns around. The turtle is walking so slowly.
Then the rabbit sees a tree.
a nap. I can still win the race,
The turtle keeps walking. He is tired and his legs hurt. The rabbit is sleeping under a tree. The turtle quietly walks past the rabbit. He is very quiet because he doesn't want to wake up the rabbit.
Suddenly, the rabbit wakes up. The turtle is far away.
龜兔賽跑的英語故事篇2
In the forest, there is a fast rabbit. He likes to race other animals. He always wins. "I am very fast," he says. "I can win any race."
森林裡有一隻跑得很快的兔子。他喜歡跟其它動物賽跑。每一次他都贏。
“我的速度很快,”他說。”任何比賽我都會贏。”
One day, the rabbit sees a turtle. "You are so slow. I am faster than you," he says. "Do you want to race me?"
有一天,兔子看到了烏龜。”你太慢了。我比你快,”他說。”你要不要跟我賽跑呀?”
"Yes," says the turtle. "Ha, ha. It will be easy to win," laughs the rabbit. "You will lose. Your legs are too short."
“好呀,”烏龜說。”哈,哈。要贏太容易了,”兔子笑道。”你會輸的。你的腿太短了。”
"Tomorrow we will have a race," says the rabbit. All of the animals are excited. They want to see the race. "The turtle will lose. He is too slow," they all say.
“明天我們就來比賽,”兔子說。所有的動物都很興奮。他們想要觀賞這場比賽。”烏龜會輸。他太慢了,”他們大家都說。
The turtle gets up early in the morning. The race is today. There are many animals at the race. The turtle walks to the starting line. All the animals laugh at him.
烏龜一大早就起床了。今天是比賽的日子。比賽地點有好多動物。烏龜走到起跑線。所有的動物都在取笑烏龜。
The rabbit is waiting for the turtle. "I will win," laughs the rabbit. "I will try my best," says the turtle.
兔子在等候烏龜。”我贏定了,”兔子笑道。”我會盡全力,”烏龜說。
龜兔賽跑的英語故事篇3
It is a bright spring morning. A Tortoise walks by and meets a Rabbit.
一個春光明媚的早晨。一隻烏龜正在往前走,這時他遇到了一隻兔子。
Tortoise: Hi there, Mr. Rabbit. Beautiful day, isn't it?
烏龜:嘿,你好,兔子先生。今天天氣真好,不是嗎?
Rabbit: Aren't you "the Slow Tortoise"?
兔子:你是那個“慢吞吞的烏龜”嗎?
The Tortoise is a little mad, but he doesn't show it. The Tortoise still tries to be nice to the Rabbit.
烏龜有點生氣了,但是他並沒有表現出來。烏龜仍然試著對兔子友好些。
Tortoise: Yes, I'm Mr. Tortoise. I'm happy to meet you. Let's be friends.
烏龜:是啊,我是烏龜先生。很高興遇到你。我們交個朋友吧!
Rabbit: No, thank you. I don't want to be your friend.
兔子:不了,謝謝!我不想做你的朋友。
Tortoise: How come?
烏龜:為什麼?
Rabbit: Your legs are too short. You can't jump. And you are too slow.
兔子:你的腿太短了,你不會跳,而且你動作太慢!
Tortoise: My legs may be short. And I may be slow. But I can still beat you in a race.
烏龜:我的腿是短,我可能是很慢,但我還是可以在賽跑中贏你。
Rabbit: Ha! Ha! Ha! That's funny! How can you beat me? I am much faster.
兔子:哈哈哈!太好笑了!你怎麼能贏我呢?我比你快多了。
Tortoise: I can beat you for sure.
烏龜:我一定能贏你。
Rabbit: No, you can't!
兔子:不,你不能!
Tortoise: Yes, I can!
烏龜:能!我能!
Rabbit: No, you can't!
兔子:不,你不能!
Tortoise: Yes, I can! Let's have a race now. Then you'll see.
烏龜:能!我能!我們現在就來賽跑。跑完之後你 就知道了。
Rabbit: Now? Okay! Why not? I will win for sure.
兔子:現在嗎?好啊!有何不可?我一定會贏的。
Tortoise: Let's make a bet. If I win, you must carry me on your back.
烏龜:我們來打個賭。如果我贏了,你要揹著我。
Rabbit: I promise. But if I win, you must carry me.
兔子:沒問題。但是如果我贏了,你也要揹著我。
Tortoise: Fine.
烏龜:好!
The other animals in the forest hear about the race and gather to see the Tortoise and the Rabbit run. The race is about to start.
森林裡其他的動物聽到這個訊息都圍過來觀看烏龜和兔子的比賽。比賽就要開始了。
Tortoise: See the mountain top?
烏龜:你看到那座山的山頂了嗎?
Rabbit: Yes.
兔子:看到了。
Tortoise: The first one to reach there, wins. Okay?
烏龜:誰最先到那裡誰就算贏了,好嗎?
Rabbit: Okay.
兔子:好!
The Fox is the starter.
狐狸當發令員。
Fox: Stand behind this line. Are you both ready?
狐狸:站到這條線後面。你們兩個都準備好了嗎?
Tortoise: Yes
烏龜:好了。
Rabbit: Me too.
兔子:我也好了。
Fox: Okay. I'll start the race. One! Two! Three! Go!
狐狸:好,我要發令了! 一! 二!三!跑!
The Fox drops the white handkerchief and the race starts.The Rabbit is very fast and is already way ahead. The tortoise walks very slowly. The other animals are all cheering for the Tortoise. The Fox is worried about the Tortoise.
狐狸扔出白色的手帕,比賽開始了。 兔子跑得非常快,很快就遙遙領先了。而烏龜走得很慢,其他的動物都在為烏龜加油。狐狸很替烏龜擔心。
Fox: Poor Mr. Tortoise. He will lose for sure.
狐狸:可憐的烏龜先生,他輸定了。
Goat: How do you know? Maybe he will win.
山羊:你怎麼知道?沒準兒他會贏呢!
The Rabbit is already half way up the mountain. He is out of breath. He stops to look behind.
兔子已經跑到了半山腰,他跑得上氣不接下氣。於是他停下來往後看。
Rabbit: Where is the Tortoise? I can't even see him. He is too slow for me. This is too easy.
兔子:烏龜在哪裡?我都看不見他。對我來說他太慢了,這比賽太簡單了。
The Rabbit decides to take a nap before the Tortoise comes.
兔子決定在烏龜趕上之前睡一會兒。
Rabbit: I am a little tired. And I have a lot of time. So, I will take a nap here.
兔子:我有點兒累了,而且我還有很多時間,那麼,那我就在這兒睡一會兒吧!
The Rabbit takes a nap. Even though the Tortoise is still far behind, he doesn't stop or give up. He just walks and walks and walks.
兔子眯著眼睛睡著了,雖然烏龜仍然遠遠地落在後邊,但他沒有停止或放棄。他只是不停地走啊走。
Tortoise: I am tired, but I must go on. I must win the race. One, two. One, two.
烏龜:我累了,但是我必須要繼續走。我一定要贏得比賽。一、二、一、二!
The Rabbit falls asleep and continues to sleep for hours. The Tortoise is now at the middle of the mountain. He sees the Rabbit sleeping.
兔子進入了夢鄉,一睡就是好幾個小時。現在烏龜已經到半山腰了,他看到了熟睡的兔子。
Tortoise: It's Mr. Rabbit! Why is he sleeping here? He must be very tired. I am tired, too. But I must go on. One, two. One, two.
烏龜:是兔子先生!他為什麼在這裡睡覺呢?他一定累壞了。我也好累啊,但是我必須繼續往前走。一、二、一、二!
The mountain top is not too far away. The Tortoise is almost at the finish line. All the otheranimals are surprised.
山頂就在不遠處,烏龜己經快要到達終點線了。其他所有的動物都很吃驚。
Goat: Look! It's the Tortoise!
山羊:看啊!是烏龜!
Fox: Where's the Rabbit?
狐狸:兔子在哪兒啊?
Goat: Who knows? Come on, Mr. Tortoise! Go! Go! Go!
山羊:誰知道呢?快,烏龜先生!加油!加油!加油!
The tortoise takes one step, and another step, and another.
烏龜一步一步地走著。
Tortoise: One, two. One, two. I'm almost there.
烏龜:一、二、一、二!我快要到了。
Just then, the Rabbit wakes up from his nap and is surprised. He realizes that he has slept toolong. He sees the Tortoise near the mountain top. He runs, and runs, and runs, but it's no use.
正在此時,兔子醒了過來,他嚇了一跳。他發現自己睡得太久了。他看到烏龜就快要到山頂了。他跑啊跑啊跑,但是已經沒用了。
Rabbit: Faster! Faster! I must run faster!
兔子:快點!快點!我必須跑快點!
Finally, the Tortoise reaches the mountain top first and wins the race.
終於烏龜最先到達了終點,他嬴得了比賽。
Goat: Hooray! Hooray for Mr. Tortoise!
山羊:萬歲!烏龜先生萬歲!
Fox: Congratulations, Mr. Tortoise! You won the race!
狐狸:恭喜你,烏龜先生!你贏得了比賽!
Tortoise: Thank you, thank you, everyone!
烏龜:謝謝你,謝謝大家。
The Rabbit is too late. He feels ashamed.
兔子來得太晚了,他感到很不好意思。
Rabbit: Oh, no! I lost. Now I have to carry the Tortoise on my back.
兔子:哦,不!我輸了。現在我必須要揹著烏龜。
The Rabbit goes to shake hands with the Tortoise.
兔子走過去和烏龜握手。
Rabbit: Good race. Congratulations, Mr. Tortoise. You won the race.
兔子:你很棒。恭喜你,烏龜先生,你贏得了比賽。
Tortoise: I told you, I would win.
烏龜:我說過,我會贏的。
Rabbit: But how did you do it?
兔子:但是你怎麼會贏呢?
Tortoise: It wasn't too hard. Just take one step after another. It may be slow, but you will getthere for sure.
烏龜:這並不難,只要一步步來。也許是慢了些,但你一定能到達目的地。
Rabbit: Oh...Now, I will keep my promise. Climb up on my back.
兔子:哦……現在,我要實現我的諾言。爬到我的背上吧!
Tortoise: That's okay. Let's just be friends.
烏龜:算了吧,我們做朋友吧。
is of no use without effort.
寓言:與生俱來的才能若沒有加上努力,也是枉然。
短篇爆笑英文小笑話大全超搞笑