簡單英語幽默小故事帶翻譯
笑話使人們在刻板的生活中感到一絲快意和放鬆,在人們的日常生活中起著重要調劑作用。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家閱讀!
1:
A store manager heard a clerk tell a customer: "No, ma'am, we haven't had any for a while, and it doesn't look as if we'll be getting soon."
一位店鋪經理聽到他的一個店員這樣對顧客說:“不,夫人,這會兒沒有,一時半會兒看來也不會有。”
Horrified, the manager came running over to the customer and said, "Of course, we'll have some soon, We placed an order last week." Then the manager drew the clerk aside: "Never, never, never say we are out of anything, say we've got it on order and it's coming."
經理驚恐萬分地跑過去對顧客說,“當然,我們很快就會有的,我們上週訂了貨。”接著,他把店員拉到一邊說:“絕不要和顧客說我們沒有什麼,說我們已經訂貨了而且很快就到。”
"Now what was it she wanted?"
“現在你說她要買什麼?”
"Rain," said the clerk.
“雨。”店員說。
2:
Mother: Freddie, why is your face so red?
母親:弗雷迪,你的臉怎麼是紅的?
Freddie: I was running up the street to stop a fight.
弗雷迪:我剛才在大街上跑,為的是阻止打架。
Mother: That's a very nice thing to do. Who was fighting?
母親:這件事做得棒。誰和誰在大家呢?
Freddie: Me and Jackie Smith.
弗雷迪:我和傑基·史密斯。
3:
There was a customer who came and asked a waiter in a cafeteria: "Oh, tell me, Susan, how do you keep all the flies out of your coffee shop?"
咖啡廳來了一位顧客,他問這裡的侍者:“哦,請告訴我,蘇珊,你是怎樣將這裡的蚊子趕出去的?”
So she said: "I just let the flies taste the stuff."
侍者說:“我只是讓他們嚐了嚐這兒的東西。”
4:
"Help! Doctor! Please come quickly! My ten-year-old son has just swallowed a pen!"
“救命!醫生!請趕快過來!我10歲的兒子剛剛吞下了一支鋼筆!”
"Ok, I'll be right there. I'll be there in 10 to 20 minutes."
“好的,我馬上過來。10到20分鐘後我就到。”
"Good, but...what am I supposed to do in the meantime?"
“好的,但是...在此期間我該做些什麼呢?”
"Just use another pen!"
“用別的筆嘛!”
英語幽默小故事精選