少兒的英語經典小故事

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  兒童的英語小故事會讓小朋友知道很多的道理,下面小編就給大家分享一下英語的的小故事,學習一下吧

  雪人

  Three little balls.

  三個球。

  Roll, roll, roll.

  滾,滾,滾。

  Big, bigger, biggest!

  大,更大,最大!

  Stack them up!

  把它們堆起來!

  Two eyes and a nose.

  兩隻眼睛和一個鼻子。

  Two arms and a mouth.

  兩條胳膊和一張嘴。

  Red mittens and a scarf.

  紅色的手套和一條圍巾。

  And now, a hat.

  還有,一個帽子。

  A snowman!

  一個雪人!

  作為一個孩子是不容易的

  Hi!I’m a Peter.I’m in the second grade.

  嗨!我是彼得。我二年級了。

  I have one thing to NOT EASY BEING A KID!

  我有一件事情要說:作為一個孩子是不容易的!

  Being a kid might look like fun,but sometimes it’s not.

  作為一個孩子也許看起來好像很有趣,但是有時候不是那樣。

  Yesterday,I was playing outside with my friend.

  昨天,我正在外面和我的朋友玩。

  I was having a really good time.

  我正玩得開心。

  Then suddenly,my mother said,”Peter,it’s time to comeinside now.It’s getting dark.”

  這個時候,突然,我的媽媽說:“彼得,現在到時間進來了。

  When you’re an adult,no one can tell you what to do or when to do it.

  天黑了。”當你是一個成年人的時候,沒有人會告訴你做什麼或者什麼時候坐。

  When you’re a kid,you have to get up early in the morningand go to school.

  當你是一個孩子的時候,你必須要在早上早起,然後上學去。

  At school,you have to studymath,English,science,and history.

  在學校,你必須學習數學,英語,自然和歷史。

  After school,you have to do your homework.

  放學後,你必須做你的家庭作業。

  When you’re an adult,you do not have to go to schooland you never have homework.

  當你是一個成年人的時候,你不需要上學,而且從不沒有家庭作業。

  When you’re a kid,there are many things you can’t watch.

  當你是一個孩子的時候,有很多事物你不能看。

  Last Saturday,there was a scary movie on TV.

  上個星期六,電視上演了一部恐怖電影。

  It looked really exciting.

  看起來很刺激。

  But my father would not let me watch.He said,“You’re too young for this movie,Peter.”

  但是我的父親不讓我看。他說:“對於這部電影來說你太年輕,彼得。”

  When you’re an adult,you can watch anything you want.

  當你是一個成年人的時候,你可以看任何你想看的。

  When you’re a kid,the older kids sometimes pick on you.

  當你是一個孩子的時候,年長的孩子有時候會作弄你。

  When I was walking home from school on Monday,Tom and Steve bothered me.

  星期一,當我從學校回家的時候,湯姆和斯蒂文騷擾我。

  Steve took my schoolbag and put it in a tree.

  斯蒂文拿走我的書包放在了一棵樹上。

  It made me very mad.When you’re an adult,no one can pick on you.

  讓我發瘋了。當你是一個成年人的時候,沒有人會作弄你。

  When you’re a kid,you cannot go anywhere by yourself.

  當你是一個孩子的時候,你不能自己去任何地方。

  Last Friday,I wanted to buy a birthday gift for my friendJohn.

  上星期五,我想要去為我的朋友約翰買一份生日禮物。

  But I had to wait for my mom to return home.

  但是我必須等我的媽媽回家。

  When I want to go somewhere,I have to ride my bikeor ask my mom for a ride.

  當我想要去某個地方時候,我必須騎我的自行車

  When you’re an adult,you can drive a car wherever you want.

  或者請我的媽媽開車。當你是一個成年人的時候,你能開車到你想到的任何地方。

  When you’re kid,you have to go to bed early.

  當你是一個孩子的時候,你必須早點上床睡覺。

  On school nights,my mom makes me go to bed at 9:00.

  在上學的夜晚,我的媽媽讓我9點睡覺。

  But I do have a mom and dad who love me,which is really great.

  但是我有愛我的爸爸媽媽,這真是太好了。因此我猜我喜歡作為一個孩子,

  So I guess I like being a kid,even though IT’S NOT EASY BEING A KID!

  即使作為一個孩子是不容易的!

     牛的韁繩

  A young girl lived in Ulsan, South Kyong-sang province.

  南韓慶尚省南部的蔚山,

  She was very pretty but shs used rough language.

  有一個漂亮的女孩。

  “Hey I’m hungry, give me something to eat!!!”

  女孩漂亮卻總愛講粗話,比如

  She talked roughly and she spoke ill of other people.

  “我餓了,給來點吃的!”

  Elder people told her not to do so, but she didn't even care, “I’ll do as I want to do.”

  不僅如此,她對人態度也差。

  She became 20 years old and was getting married.

  轉眼到了20歲該結婚的時候

  The day before her wedding, her mother said to her,

  母親在婚禮的前一天跟她說:

  “Watch your language or you’ll be kicked out of the house.”

  “以後注意自己的言行舉止,否則會被婆家人趕出來的。”

  She nodded.

  女孩點點頭。

  She wanted to be loved by her parents-in-law.

  女孩很想得到公公婆婆的喜愛,

  So she practised speaking in mild manner.

  所以一直注意朝溫文爾雅的方向轉變,

  But it wasn’t easy to change at once.

  然而轉變並不是一朝一夕的事。

  One day when she was sewing with her mother-in-law,

  一天,她和婆婆正在做針線活,

  there was a loud barking sound outside the room.

  外面傳來喧囂的狗吠。

  “Someone’s come, go and see who’s there.” The mother in-law said.

  婆婆說:“有人來了,你去看看是誰。”

  She rushed out and came back,

  女孩急忙出去,回來說:

  “Something startled the ox out of the bridle.

  “不知道什麼嚇到那老牛,

  It kept jumping out. The dog saw this and kept barking.”

  老牛掙脫韁繩,上躥下跳的,狗見了也跟著叫個不停。”

  Tha mother-in-law was so surprise to hear this, she fell on her back.

  聽她說出這樣的話語,婆婆驚訝得昏倒在地。


幼兒的英語經典的小故事
德高望重成語故事
相關知識
少兒的英語經典小故事
關於勵志的英語經典小故事
簡單的少字的英語勵志小故事帶翻譯
勵志簡短的英文經典小故事
小學生英語經典小故事閱讀
一年級英語經典小故事
幼兒的英語經典的小故事
經典的英語優美小故事
兒童的英語幽默小故事
兒童的英語童話小故事