勵志英文詩歌帶翻譯適合演講

General 更新 2024年12月26日

  英語詩歌的特點是短小精悍,語言簡練,注重押韻,具有豐富的想象力,是英語文學中的瑰寶。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  一

  auld lang syne

  友誼地久天長

  robert burns

  伯特•彭斯

  auld lang syne should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind?

  怎能忘記舊日朋友 心中能不懷想 舊日朋友豈能相忘

  should auld acquaintance be forgot and days of auld lang syne?

  友誼地久天長 我們往日情意相投,

  and here's a hand,my trusty friend and gie's a hand of thine,

  讓我們緊握手, 讓我們來舉杯暢飲, 友誼地久天長。

  we'll take a cup of kindness yet for auld lang syne.

  友誼萬歲,我的朋友

  for auld lang syne, my friends, for auld lang syne,

  友誼萬歲 舉杯痛飲,

  we'll take a cup o' kindness yet for auld lang syne.

  同聲歌頌 友誼地久天長

  二

  mother machree

  慈母頌

  there’s a spot in my heart which no colleen may own; there’s a depth in my soul never sounded or known;

  在我心中有那麼一隅, 任何少女也不能佔據。 它埋在我靈魂的深處, 我從不聲張從不表露。

  there’s a place in my memory my life that you fill; no other can take it no one ever will;

  在我的記憶裡, 生活充滿著你。 別人不能替代, 永遠也無例外。

  every sorrow or care in the dear days gone by; was made bright by the light of the smile in your eye;

  逝去的歡樂日子裡, 也曾有煩惱和憂傷。 但你眸中微笑的光, 總可以把一切照亮。

  like a candle that’s set in a window at night; your fond love has cheered me and guided me right;

  宛如一支點燃的蠟燭, 茫茫黑夜中透過窗戶。 你溫柔的愛鼓舞著我, 指引我走上正確道路。

  sure i love the dear silver that shines in your hair; and the brow that’s all furrowed and wrinkled with care;

  我愛你美麗的頭髪, 閃爍著熠熠的銀光。 我愛你額上的皺紋, 刻滿了歲月的滄桑。

  i kiss the dear fingers so toil warm for me; oh! god bless you and keep you, mother machree!

  我吻你優美的雙手, 為我辛勞暖我心房。 願主保佑與你同在, 慈母啊,我的親孃!

  三

  my father was my hero

  我父親是我的英雄

  my father was my hero, all throughout my life.

  我的父親就是我的英雄,從始至終

  the father of eight children, he saw his share of strife.

  身為八個孩子的父親,他明白自己重任在身

  when i was very little, he appeared to be so large.

  我小的時候覺得他的身軀是那樣偉岸

  in my eyes he could do anything, we all knew he was in charge.

  在我眼裡他無所不能,我們都知道他能掌控一切

  he was a man of great strength both physically and in mind,

  他的身體和頭腦都充滿了力量

  but in him there was a gentleness, he found ways to be outgoing and kind.

  但他剛中帶柔,他懂得怎樣做到隨和和友善

  many days of childhood were greeted with a kiss,

  童年的一天常以他的吻開始

  and songs to me as i awoke, those days i surely miss.

  醒來便伴著歌聲,我著實懷念那些日子

  he made me feel so special, "miss america" he would sing.

  他給我唱“美國小姐”,讓我覺得自己與眾不同

  i knew i had my father's love. it gave me courage to do almost anything.

  我知道我擁有我父親的愛,這讓我有勇氣面對世上所有的挑戰

  from him i learned to stand up tall, to be proud of who i am.

  從他那裡我學到做人要挺直腰板,要為自己驕傲

  strength and determination were the qualities of this fine man.

  力量與決心是這個好人的特質

  as the years of his life dwindled down, that strength kept him alive.

  當他漸漸老去,這種力量讓他保持生機

  plus the unfailing determination to help my ailing mother have the care she needed to survive.

  這種不敗的決心還幫助我體弱多病的母親得到了必要的照顧

  he loved her and his children, so much he gave up years of his life

  他愛他的妻子和孩子,他願意為了他們放棄自己的生活

  caring for this woman, his soul mate, his wife.

  他花時間照顧這個女人,他的靈魂伴侶,他的妻子

  day and night he struggled for years with her disease.

  夜以繼日,他與她的疾病抗爭

  a lesser man would have been brought down to his knees.

  若是一個意志薄弱的人恐怕早已被打倒

  with illnesses of his own, he still stood by her side

  但哪怕自己也疾病纏身,他依舊站在她的身旁

  caring for her and loving her until the day she died.

  照顧她愛她直到她的生命終止

  twenty days later his own time was at an end.

  20天后他隨她而去

  i lost my hero, my father, a man who was my friend.

  我失去了我的英雄,我的父親,我的朋友

  a few years have passed, and life just isn't the same.

  許多年過去了,生活變了樣

  but as father's day approaches, i will celebrate his name.

  但每當父親節臨近,我還是會在心裡念他的名字

  with prayers to him and god above to stay by my side,

  我為他祈禱,相信上帝會在我身旁

  to watch over me and guide me, to look down on me with pride.

  他看護我、指引著我、驕傲地望著我

  for i am my father's daughter, one day we will meet again.

  我是我父親的女兒,總有一天我們會再見

  but until then i will remember, and the love will never end.

  到那時我還會記得,這份愛永遠不會結束

 

關於勵志的詩歌
讚美母親的勵志詩歌
相關知識
勵志英文詩歌帶翻譯適合演講
關於勵志英文詩歌帶翻譯朗誦
勵志英文詩歌帶翻譯精選
關於勵志英語詩歌帶翻譯
經典勵志英語詩歌帶翻譯
勵志英語詩歌帶翻譯大全
勵志英語詩歌帶翻譯大全
兒童英文詩歌帶翻譯精選
經典勵志英文語錄帶翻譯
優秀英文詩歌帶翻譯欣賞