英語口語相關對話

General 更新 2024年12月26日

  人的談話方式,因人而異。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :遊走倫敦

  , Jason. You're from England. Uh, where are you from in England?

  Jason,你好。你來自英國。恩那你是從英國的哪個地方來的呢?

   from South London.

  我來自南倫敦。

  Todd:Oh, cool. South London. Why don't you talk about that for a while.

  哇,很棒啊南倫敦。你能跟我們談談嗎?

  Jason:OK, well, London is a little bit colder that Japan, it's a little bit more expensive as well, so it is kind of nice to come here and spend my money.

  好啊!倫敦比日本冷一些,而且消費水平還高一點兒,所以說來這兒花錢還是不錯的。

  Todd:So actually, you said South London right? Is that where Wimbleton is? South London?

  你說的是南倫敦對嗎?是Wimbleton所在的地方嗎?南倫敦?

  , No! Wimbleton's in West London.

  不,Wimbleton在西倫敦。

   London!

  西倫敦!

  . South London isn'tfamousfor much, really,apart fromrude people like me.

  是的。南倫敦沒那麼出名,真的,除了像我這樣粗魯的人。

  Todd:So what's the difference between South London and West London and North London?

  那南,西和北倫敦都有什麼區別呢?

  , there is a big difference between all the places in London. Everyone's got differentaccents. Everyoneactsdifferently. England has a lot of different places. For example, in North England they'll have different accents, completely different accents, from South England and sometimes even different languages, like in Wales and Scotland, so.

  是的。倫敦的各個部分差異是很大的。大家的口音是不同的,行為表現也有很大的差異。英國有很多不同的地方。比如說,英國的北部和南部就很不一樣,人們的口音都是不同的,完全不同,有時甚至連語言都完全不同。威爾士和蘇格蘭也是這樣的。

  Todd:So your accent is South London.

  那你是南倫敦口音。

  Jason:My accent is South London, yeah. Someone from North London would sound completely different from me, and West London and so on, so.

  是的,我是南倫敦口音。來自北倫敦的人跟我的口音完全不一樣,西倫敦還有其他地區的也是。

  Todd:So is South London the best place to live?

  那麼就是說南倫敦是最適宜居住的地方?

  Jason:Oh, yeah, of course. Actually, Central London would be but it is way too expensive, kind of like Tokyo.

  哦,對的,當然。事實上,倫敦的中部地區物價太高,有點兒像東京。

  Todd:OK. Were you born in South London?

  好的。你是生在南倫敦嗎?

  , I was born in South London. Yeah. But, you know, I've been everywhere in England, so andbelieve methere's a lot of different places, everywhere is different, so .

  對的,我在南倫敦出生。但你知道的,我已經逛遍了英國,所以請相信我,這有很多不同的地方,而且每一處都是不同的。

  :中國

  Todd:OK, Phil, you just got back from living in China.

  你剛從中國回來嗎?

  , I lived in China about two years ago.

  是的,我在中國住了兩年。

  Todd: Wow. What was China like?

  哇。中國什麼樣兒啊?

   was an eye-opener. It's a very old culture, but there's not many new, there's not many old things around in China, through wars, through the cultural revolution, a lot of stuff's been burnt, a lot of stuff just's been knocked down. One of the few old things that is there is the Great Wall of China. It's very famous this wall, very big. They are doing some efforts to try and build the wall up again, but when I was there, I believe it was August, 2002 it was still mostly old stuff.

  中國是個能讓你開闊眼界的地兒。有著非常古老的文化,但中國周邊卻沒有那麼多新鮮的也沒有那麼多老舊的東西。經過戰爭和文化革命的洗禮,有很多事物已被焚燒或摧毀。餘下的少有部分中就剩長城了。它很大也很著名。人們正在努力再次修建長城,但2002年8月份我在那兒的時候我覺得那一定還是古蹟。

  , what else did you see in China?

  哦,那你在中國還看見了什麼嗎?

  Phil:Ah, I went to Xian and I saw the Terra-cotta warriors. Terra-cotta warriors were discovered shortly after Mao died in the late 70's by a farmer who was digging a well, and he was digging this well and he found all these stone warriors,literally hundreds of them, and it's a national treasure now.

  啊,我去了西安,看見了兵馬俑。70年代末就在毛澤東主席死後不久,一個在挖井的農民發現了兵馬俑。就在他挖井的時候發現了這些石戰士,怎麼著也有成百上千個。到現在一直是國家的寶貴財富。

  ! That's fascinating.

  哇!太過癮了!

  , it's really an impressive thing to see. Those are the two really old man-made things that I saw in China.

  是的,當時的情景肯定是讓人印象特別深刻。這就是那兩個我在中國看到的人工製成的事物。

   there anything else that was really spectacular?

  那還有其他更壯觀的事情嗎?

   Three Gorges tour was really good. Sadly they are all under water now because of the dam project, but I was able to go shortly before it was flooded and really, really enjoyed it. Saw a lot of beautiful things. Surprisingly enough the water was a lot cleaner than I thought and I actually went swimming in it.

  三峽旅遊也是相當棒的。不太滿意的就是由於大壩工程人們還都在水下作業,但是還是可以去的,就是不久之後就會被髮大水。但我還真的是很喜歡。看到了很多美麗的事物,還驚奇地發現水比我想象的都乾淨,我甚至都想進去游泳。

  Todd:Oh, cool.

  哦,太爽了。

  , for, this is the Yangzhe River in China and if you've ever seen the Yangzhe, most parts of it, you certainly wouldn't want to swim in it, but these parts were pristine.

  對,這就是中國的Yangzhe河。如果你曾經見過Yangzhe河的大部分,那你肯定是不想下去游泳,但這些部分卻是很原始的。

  :房屋描述

  Todd:OK. Nicola we are going to talk about your house in Australia?

  尼古拉,我們來談談你澳大利亞的房子怎麼樣?

   my house!

  關於我的房子!

  Todd:Is that OK.

  可以嗎?

  Nicola:It changes quite often.

  我總換地兒。

  Todd:OK. How about yourlasthouse? The last house you were at.

  好吧。那你最後住的地方是在哪啊?你最後住的那個。

  Nicola:OK.

  好。

   talk about the kitchen.

  那我們來談談廚房吧。

  .

  這個嘛。

  Todd:OK. What was in the kitchen?

  恩,廚房都有什麼啊?

   were a lot of paintings, actually!

  貼了些畫!

   in the kitchen.

  廚房裡面貼畫。

   in the kitchen. Yeah!

  對!廚房裡面貼畫!

  ! That's really nice.

  哇,那很不錯啊。

   there were paintings and then the usual things, like a fridge, and an oven and kitchenutensils.

  除了一些畫之外,還有些常規物件,像冰箱,微波爐還有些廚房器具。

  Todd:OK. Wow! What was in the living room?

  好,不錯!那臥室裡放了些什麼啊?

  Nicola:In the living room we had twocouches, and a rug, and a big book shelf, and abean bag.

  臥室裡有兩個沙發,一個小地毯,一個書櫃和一個豆袋。

  Todd:A bean bag!

  一個豆袋!

  .

  恩恩。

  Todd:So to sit in, you sit in the bean bag.

  就是說,你到我家的時候就可以坐在豆袋上。

  , to sit down, lie, relax.

  對啊,坐著,躺著都可以,放鬆些。

  Todd:OK. Nice. What's in the bathroom?

  好的,不錯。那浴室裡都有什麼呢?

   bathroom we had -- it was a small bathroom. There was just a shower, and a basin, and a cupboard,that was about it.

  我們就有一個小浴室,只能放下一個淋浴器,一個水盆和一個櫥櫃,僅此而已。

  :可視藝術

   Jason, you're an artist.

  Jason,你真是個藝術家。

   right, yep.

  對的。

   kind of artist are you?

  你屬於哪種藝術家呢?

  Jason:I draw all sorts of things, but mostly I like to draw on the computer, using photoshop.

  我畫過很多東西,但我還是比較喜歡在電腦上用photoshop畫畫。

  Todd:Oh, really.

  哦是嘛。

   like that.

  就像這種東西。

  Todd:OK, was it hard to learn?

  好的,那學起來很難嗎?

  Jason:Oh, not really. It's justpractice. You know if youfeellike you want to draw one day, that means you're an artist I guess.

  哦,不難,只是一個反覆練習的過程。你要知道如果你哪天發自內心地想作畫了,那我猜你就成藝術家了。

  , I didn't even know that, I mean I do pictures for the web site, but I didn't know you could draw on the computer.

  哇,我都沒這麼想過。我的意思是我只是在為網站作畫,卻從不知道還可以在電腦上畫畫。

  , yeah, that's right. I've made my own web site as well, so.

  恩恩,對啊,我現在已經有了自己的網站。

  . OK, what's the web site address?

  這麼厲害,網址是什麼啊?

  Jason:

  

  Todd:OK.

  好的。

  Jason:A bit of amouthfulthough.

  不過還有點兒專業。

  , I'll have to write that one down. That's pretty tough.

  好,我已經把網址記下來了,那還是很難的。

  Jason:No worries. OK.

  不用擔心,沒事兒。

  Todd:So when people go to your web site what can they see?

  當人們進你網站的時候都會看到些什麼呢?

   a hell of a lot but I did draw everything on there myself, every button every single piece of graphic you see on there I drew, just photographs of me, my friends,drawingsthat I've done and posted up and not really much else, but it's good if you just want to check it out. Check some photos out.

  也不是很多,但那上面的每一樣東西倒都是我自己畫的,你所看到的每個按鈕上,每個圖表上的都是我畫的,只有照片是我和我朋友的,但畫還是我親自畫的,其他的沒什麼了。但是如果你想看看我畫的畫,那非常好啊,看看那些畫。

   sure it's great. Actually I'm going tocheck it outlater tonight. So, I'll link it from my web page to your web page.

  我相信那些畫都很棒的,今晚回去之後我會去看的。我會從我的網頁連結到你那兒的。

  Jason:OK.

  好的。

  Todd:Is it OK if people write you?

  別人可以寫信給你嗎?

  . Not a problem. Not a problem. I'd enjoy it.

  當然可以,沒問題,沒問題,我非常樂意。

  :風帆衝浪

  Todd:OK, let's talk about hobbies. What do you like to do in yourfree time?

  我們來談談興趣愛好吧。空餘時間你都愛幹什麼啊?

   mean other than seducing ladies?

  你的意思是除了吸引女士們?

  , well, we might actually have women listen to this.

  對,不過確實是女人們在聽這個。

   joking. Just joking OK. I like windsurfing. That's my number one hobby, and surfing I'm in progress, and I like skateboarding but I'm getting old, so it is kind oftiresome. What else do I like? I like going to restaurants, going out, bars, restaurants,bar hopping.

  開個玩笑,僅僅是在開玩笑。恩我喜歡風帆衝浪。那是我最喜歡的運動,而且我還處於進步階段。而且我還喜歡滑板運動,但我現在歲數越來越大,真是有點兒力不從心了。那我還喜歡什麼呢?我喜歡去飯店,去酒吧,還有泡吧。

  , yeah, I like to bar hop. Let's go back to the windsurfing, um, how long have you been windsurfing?

  棒極了。對我也喜歡泡吧。我們現在回去衝浪吧,你玩多久了?

   26, so that's 4, 5, 7 years.

  自26歲起,已經4,5,7年了!

  Todd:7 years! Yeah, where did you first begin windsurfing?

  7年!那你一開始是在哪兒玩的衝浪?

  .

  鎌倉。

  Todd:Oh, in Kamakura. That's a beautiful place.

  哦,在鎌倉。那是個很美的地方。

  Roe:In winter, yeah, but in summer, it's, I don't know, it's questionable.

  在冬天,哦不,是在夏天,我不知道了,我說不好了。

  ? Why?

  是嗎?為什麼啊?

  .

  多油。

  Todd:Oh, cause the water is polluted.

  哦因為河水被汙染了。

  , cause people, a lot of people come from the city. They put oils right oil, and they go swimming into the ocean.

  對的,因為人們,很多人都來自這個城市。油上又堆油,遊著泳就帶到了海洋裡。

   mean suntan lotion from people's bodies gets in the water and makes it oily. That's disgusting.

  你的意思是防晒油從人的身體進入水中,使其油性。那很噁心。

   it. You see the oil floating around in the ocean. It's kind of sick in summer, so I really don't windsurf in summer.

  不是嗎?你看那海面上漂著的油。這有現象一般是出現在夏天,所以夏天我一般都不去衝浪的。

  , it must be hard to, if there is so many people in the water.

  哇,但如果冬天有很多的人,那衝浪一定會很難。

  , but there is a swimming section and a windsurfing section, but anyway.

  對,但不管怎樣,游泳部分和風帆衝浪部分還是有界限的。

  Todd:So, did somebody teach you to windsurf?

  那是有人教你如何衝浪的嗎?

  , my brother. Oh, your brother. OK. Did it come easy for you, or was it difficult?

  對,我哥哥。哦,就是我哥哥。一開始你是覺得簡單還是難啊?

  Roe:It is really difficult to explain windsurfing cause, I show you. Can you stand up?

  非常難。我演示給你看啊。你能站起來嗎?

  Todd:OK, so I'm standing up?

  好,我現在站起來了。

   your holding your rig, and go back, you are like 80 kilometer and your body is more closer to the ocean and your body is like down here and like 80 kilometer and waves are like 4 meters and on a good day so that is really radical.

  拿著你的帆裝裝置,然後往回走。大概80公里,然後你的身體慢慢地靠近海洋,身體有向下,又是80公里,隨之還有4米高的海浪,真的很過癮。

   that sounds difficult. I don't think I'm ready for windsurfing.

  對啊,那聽起來很難啊。我感覺我還沒有做好風帆衝浪的準備。

   pretty interesting though. It's free too.

  不過會很有趣,而且還是免費的。

   the equipment must be very expensive.

  但是裝置是很貴的。

   first time yeah, but once you buy and have everything down it's free to go surfing to the beach so.

  對,不過你第一次買齊裝置的時候,在海邊衝浪是免費的。

   many windsurfing boards do you have?

  你有多少個風帆衝浪板?

  .

  兩個。

  . And do you have to do a lot of work to maintainthem, to keep them clean?

  兩個。你都是怎麼保養他們的啊?就是清洗嗎?

   really cause out in the ocean just wash with the water, clean water, that's about it.

  倒不是。因為在海上衝浪的時候就有海水在拍打,就是這樣。

   far do you live from the beach?

  你住的地方離海邊有多遠?

  Roe:It takes me about, about an hour from my house.

  差不多一個小時吧。

   hour. Boy. That'sdedication.

  一個小時,那可是要有獻身精神啊。

   like, how can I explain this, what are your hobbies there?

  就像,我該怎麼說呢。你都有什麼興趣愛好呢?

  Todd:I like running so yeah I run all the time.

  我喜歡跑步,所以我一直都在堅持跑。

  , but it's not, you feel like you are dedicating your energy to the running.

  哦,你是把你的能量都釋放在了跑步上。

  Todd:No, No. Yeah

  不,不,不過也對。

   do it because it is fun.

  你那麼做就是因為那很好玩。

  

  對的。

  .

  的確是。

  Todd:OK, yeah, maybe I'll have to try windsurfing one of these days. I've always wanted to try that and surfing. It look like a lot of fun.

  好的,可以這幾天我還要嘗試一下風帆衝浪。我一直都想嘗試,而且還想嘗試衝浪。看起來很有意思啊。

  . I have my board and my surfboard too.

  來吧,我有衝浪板還有風帆衝浪板。

  Todd:Oh, that's right, you have two boards, so, hey OK. Thanks and we have to go before it's summer. Now it is spring, and all the oil in the water, that's disgusting. I can't. I thought you meant like oil from ships or sewage from the city. OK. Oil from people's bodies. Well, there must be a lot of tan bodies.

  哦,那很好,你有兩個板子,很好。謝謝你,夏天之前我們一定會去的。現在是春天,水面上都是油,很噁心的,我不會去的。我想你指的是船上的油還有來自城市的地溝油。油都是來自我們身體的。而且那會有很多腐爛的屍體。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

英語口語相關對話
英語經典對話
相關知識
英文電影相關對話
英語口語相關對話
英語口語相關對話
兩人英語相關對話
常用英語相關對話
最簡單的英語相關對話
基本的英語相關對話
基本的英語相關對話
與無趣的相關的英語口語對話
與悲傷相關的英語口語對話