餐廳服務常用英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  對話教學是整個小學階段英語學習中必不可少的組成部分,對話貫穿於教材和教師教學及學生學習的始終。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

  休正在餐廳點餐

  a few moments later?

  ***過了一會兒***

  Emma: one sparkling water

  埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。

  Hugh: Thanks very much

  休:謝謝!

  Emma: Are you ready to order?

  埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?

  Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

  休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?

  Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

  埃瑪:是義大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?

  Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

  休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?

  Emma: Chicken.

  埃瑪:…雞肉…

  Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

  休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。

  Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

  埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。

  Hugh: Thanks very much.

  休:謝謝!

  Emma: OK.

  埃瑪:好的。

  2

  A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什麼?

  B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

  水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

  A: Any cereal, sir? 要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,來一份麥片粥。

  A: And eggs? 還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

  要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

  A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

  B: Fried, please. 煎的。

  A: Anything more, sir? 還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

  3

  ***A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant***

  ***一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座***

  A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

  B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 沒有。

  A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

  很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

  B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

  不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

  A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

  B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

  布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近視窗的桌子嗎?

  A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

  我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

  B: That’s fine.我們明白了。

  ***Half an hour later, the couple comes back.***

  半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

  A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

  你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。

  

餐廳買單英語對話閱讀
有關餐廳常用英語對話
相關知識
餐廳服務常用英語對話短文
餐廳服務常用英語對話
機場空乘服務實用英語對話及詞彙
西餐廳選單常用英語詞彙必備
有關餐廳常用英語對話
有關餐廳常用英語對話
服裝店常用英語對話閱讀
機場常用英語對話帶翻譯
酒店客房常用英語對話
關於酒店常用英語對話