餐廳買單英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年12月25日

  高中英語對話課旨在培養學生語言交際能力,是整個高中英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分。小編精心收集了餐廳買單英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  餐廳買單英語對話1

  Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付賬

  Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

  服務員,結賬。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

  你們收旅行支票嗎?

  Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

  是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和證件。

  Guest: Here is my passport.

  這是我的護照。

  Waiter: Thank you.

  謝謝。

  Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

  我要把名字和地址寫在支票背面嗎?

  Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

  是的,請用正楷字書寫,好嗎?

  Guest: No problem.

  沒問題。

  Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

  我們有一些贈券發給您,下次午晚餐時間您可以結賬用,請留意使用說明和有效期。

  Guest: Thank you very much.

  多謝。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

  多謝,先生,歡迎下次光臨,我們將期待著您的光臨。

  餐廳買單英語對話2

  Using the Vouchers 使用贈券

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

  對不起,先生,請問還需要點什麼嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因為就要到關門時間了。

  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

  對不起,現在結賬吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  請問分單還是一起結賬。

  Guest: Together.

  一起結賬。

  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。

  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

  現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

  那先用贈券吧,你們還有贈券送嗎?

  Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

  對不起,交易會期間我們不發贈券。

  Guest: It's a pity.

  遺憾。

  餐廳買單英語對話3

  C:Hello? Good morningThis is Laura Dong from the Finance Department. I'm calling about your Sundry Fee Bill which was due the sixth. Did you receive the bill?

  出納員:喂?早晨好,我是財務部的Laura Dong, 我想和您談一下本月日應交雜費的事宜,您收到賬單了嗎?

  G:Yes,I did

  旅客:是的,收到了。

  C:We were wondering if you had any questions about the bill that we might be able to answer for you

  出納員:如果您對賬單有疑問,我們可以做解答。

  G:No,I don't have any questions

  旅客:不,沒有什麼問題。

  C:In that case,we hope that you can pay as soon as possible. When would you like to pay your bill?

  出納員:要是這樣的話,我們希望您儘快來結賬,請問您何時來付賬?

  G:I'll come downstairs tonight after work to pay it. What time are you open until?

  旅客:今晚下班後我下樓來付款。你們什麼時候下班?

  C:The cashier's counter /desk is open until 9 pm

  出納員:前臺出納一直要工作到晚上9時。

  G:OkayI'll see you later,then

  旅客:好的,那麼,一會兒見。

  C:Thank you,MrGreen

  出納員:謝謝您,格林先生。

  

餐廳買單英語對話閱讀
餐廳服務常用英語對話
相關知識
餐廳買單英語對話閱讀
餐廳買單英語對話閱讀
關於餐廳買單英語對話閱讀
餐廳買單英語對話
餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀
餐廳預定英語對話閱讀
去餐廳吃飯英語對話閱讀
西餐廳日常英語對話閱讀
西餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀
餐廳付賬英語對話閱讀

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!