有關於建議的英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  高中英語對話課旨在培養學生語言交際能力,是整個高中英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分。小編整理了有關建議的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關建議的英語對話一

  Jack was so nervous that he didn't perform well in the competition. Steven tries to cheer himup.

  傑克由於緊張在比賽中沒表現好,史蒂文盡力鼓勵他。

  Steven: Don't worry. I'm sure you'll do better next time.

  史蒂文:不用擔心,我相信你下一 次會做得更好。

  Jack: I didn't realize it was so difficult though I know I'm always too nervous in suchcompetition.

  傑克:雖然我知道在這種比賽中我總是很緊張,但我沒想到會這麼難。

   matter. Forget it.

  史蒂文:沒關係,忘了它吧。

  Jack: I don't think I performed well.

  傑克:我認為我表現得不好。

  Steven: Oh! That's much hetter than I did.

  史蒂文:哦!你比我當時好多了。

  Jack: Can you tell me how to improve myself?

  傑克:你能告訴我如何提高嗎?

  Steven: There's no secret at all. The only thing for you to do is to practice more. You willsucceed.

  史蒂文:這個沒有祕訣。你唯一要做的就是多練。你會成功的。

  Jack: Thank you for your encouragement.

  傑克:謝謝你的鼓勵。

  Steven: It's a pleasure. Come on. I'm on your side.

  史蒂文:不用客氣,加油,我支援你。

  有關建議的英語對話二

  A:Are you seeing Tom ?

  你在和湯姆來往嗎?

  B:Yes , I am .

  是啊。

  A:You'd better be careful with him . He's a complete liar .

  你最好小心一點兒。他是個十足的騙子。

  B:How do you know that ?

  你怎麼知道?

  2.You'd better not be so pessimistic .你最好不要這麼悲觀。

  A:You seem to be depressed these days . What's happened ?

  最近你看起來很沮喪。出什麼事了?

  B:I flunked the exam again . I'll never graduate .

  我考試又沒通過,看來畢不了業了。

  A:You'd better not be so pessimistic .

  你最好不要這麼悲觀。

  3.You should visit your parents more often .你應該多去看看父母。

  A:Mom calls me every day !

  我老媽天天給我打電話!

  B:When was the last time you saw her ?

  你上次去看她是什麼時候?

  A:More than a year ago .

  有一年多的。

  B:You should visit your parents more often .

  你應該多去看看父母。

  4.Did you make sure ?你確定了嗎?

  A:Did you get a message from John ?

  收到約翰的簡訊了嗎?

  B:Yes . We are supposed to meet at 10 tomorrow .

  嗯,我們定好明天10點見。

  A:Did you make sure ?

  你們敲定了嗎?

  B:Not yet . I'll call him back later .

  還沒有。我過會兒會打電話的。

  有關建議的英語對話三

  Steven wants to order an Easy-own package, so he asks Lucy to give him some suggestions.

  史蒂文想訂製一款神州行套餐,於是他想讓露西給他點建議。

  Steven: Hello, I want to order an Easy-own package. What would you recommend?

  史蒂文:你好,我想訂製一款神州行套餐,你能給我推薦一下嗎?

  Lucy: Which function do you use more, making calls or sending short messages?

  露西:問您平時是打電話多還是發簡訊多?

  Steven: About the same. But I'm looking for a job, so I have to answer the phone often.

  史蒂文:都差不多。不過,我現在在找工作,所以接電話會比較多。

  Lucy: Then I recommend this package to you. You can receive all the calls free by paying just10 yuan a month.

  露西:那我推薦您訂製這款套餐, 每個月花10塊錢,就可以免費接聽電話。

  Steven: That's good. How can I order it?

  史蒂文:這個好。那我怎麼訂製呢?

  Lucy: Sending a message "KTCTWY" to 10086 will do.

  露西:您只要傳送簡訊“KTCTWY” 至10086,就可以了。

  Steven: Thank you. I'll have a try.

  史蒂文:謝謝你,我試試看。

  Lucy: You're welcome.

  露西:不客氣。

  

關於健身減肥的英語對話
有關於找工作的英語對話
相關知識
有關於建議的英語對話閱讀
關於建議的英語對話閱讀
有關於金融的英語對話閱讀
有關於借書的英語對話閱讀
有關於減肥的英語對話閱讀
有關於兼職的英語對話閱讀
有關於環保的英語對話閱讀
有關於合作的英語對話閱讀
有關於春節的英語對話閱讀
有關於餐館的英語對話閱讀

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!