金融英語口語中英對照

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  在日常生活中,我們能見到各種各樣的英語,可見英語的使用範文很廣。小編在此獻上金融英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

  金融英語口語:帳戶規章與條例

  Account Rules and Regulations

  帳戶規章與條例

  Situation 18

  情景 18

  Leah Jacobs has just opened a savings account at the First National Bank.She is asking a clerk about the meaning of the rules and regulations printed on her passbook.

  利厄·雅各布斯剛剛在第一國民銀行開立了一個儲蓄帳戶,她正在向一個職員詢問有關印在存摺上的各項規章與條例的含義。

  Do you mean that I have to give you notice before I can make a withdrawal?

  您是說,在我取款之前,得事先給您一個通知嗎?

   technically means that .All banks may technically require prenotification before they must honour withdrawal requests on savings or other interest bearing accounts.

  職員:是的,雅各布斯夫人。從法律角度上看,它是這個意思。所有銀行都可能需要一個事先通知,取款人才有權從儲蓄帳戶和其他附息的帳戶中取出所需求的款項。

  J:How much notice must I give ?

  雅各布斯:我需要提前多少時間通知銀行?

  C:Our bank ,like many others,may require seven day's notice .But in actual practice we honour your request without requiring notification .

  職員:象許多其他銀行一樣,我們銀行可能要求7天前通知。但實際工作中,在沒有提前通知的情況下,我們也會滿足您的取款要求。

  Of course ,the bank has the option of enforcing the rule should it be necessary .

  當然啦,如果必要的話,銀行是有權利按照這一條規定來做的。

  J:That's amazing .I never knew that before .

  雅各布斯:這倒令我吃驚,以前我從來不知道這些。

  C:You'll find that all banks are required to have the same rule .

  職員:您會發現,所有的銀行都有這些同樣的規章。

  J:I guess I've never read the fine print on my passbook before.

  雅各布斯:我可能還從來沒讀過我存摺上的這些很小的印刷字型。

  This next item says that there is a service charge for more than two transactions a month .

  下面一條講到,如果在一個月內有兩次以上存取款,就要收取手續費。

  C;Yes,Mrs.Jacobs.Again,that's technically permitted by the regulations.

  職員:是的,雅各布斯夫人。同樣,這也是屬於法定條例。

  The main reason is to discourage the use of savings accounts for frequent transactions .

  這是因為銀行不鼓勵使用儲蓄帳戶進行過於頻繁的存取款活動。

  Current ,or checking,accounts are designed for regular and frequent transactions.

  往來帳戶或支票帳戶就是為了經常和頻繁的存款和取款而設的。

  J:But I've never been charged.

  雅各布斯:但是,我卻從來沒有為此付過費用。

  C:Well,most banks rarely invoke that regulation .

  職員:哦,大多數銀行很少實行那條規定。

  金融英語口語:開立個人支票帳戶

  Opening a Personal Checking Account

  開立個人支票帳戶

  Situation 19

  情景 19

  John Smith is opening a personal checking account at the National City Bank .

  約翰·史密斯正在國家城市銀行開立個人支票帳戶。

   I help you ,sir?

  職員:我能為您做什麼,先生?

  Smith :Yes,please .I'd like to open a personal checking account .

  史密斯:謝謝!我想開立一個個人支票帳戶。

  C;Yes,sir .Do you want a regular or a special checking account ?

  職員:好的,先生。您想開立普通的還是特殊的支票帳戶?

  S:I'm not sure what the difference is .

  史密斯:我不太清楚它們有什麼區別。

  C:Special accounts are more economical if you think you'll write fewer than 15 checks each month .

  職員:如果您認為您每月開支票少於15張,那麼特殊帳戶更為經濟。

  S:I probably won't write many ,just a few checks each month for shopping and paying some bills.

  史密斯:我可能不會開那麼多張支票,一個月只需幾張支票買東西和支付一些帳單就可以了。

  C:I think the special account will be best ,then .

  職員:我想那您最好是使用特殊支票,

  There's no minimum balance required and the service charge is only 20 cents for each check you write .

  它沒有最小存款餘額的限制,而且您開出的每張支票只收取20美分手續費。

  S:Yes,I think that's what I need.Can I open the account with this check ?It's my payroll check from my company .

  史密斯:好的,我看這正是我所需要的。我可以開這種支票賬戶嗎?這是我所在公司的工資支票。

  C:Yes,of course .We'll take your payroll check for $237.00 as your initial deposit .

  職員:當然可以,我們將把您的工資237美元作為您的第一筆存款。

  Will you please fill out this signature card with your name,address,and occupation ?

  請您在這張簽名卡片上填寫您的姓名、住址和職業。

  I'll get a receipt and a checkbook for you while you're completing these forms.

  您填寫這張卡片時,我來為您準備收據和支票。

  S:Can I get my name printed on the checks?

  史密斯:可以把我的姓名印在支票上嗎?

  C;Yes,of course .We offer free personalized checks to all our customers .

  職員:當然可以,我們對這裡所有顧客免費提供個人支票。

  If you would like your address printed on your checks,too,we can do that for a nominal charge .

  如果您願意把您的住址也印在支票上,我們可以照辦,為此需收取少許費用。

  S:I think I'll just take the free ones.I can always write my address on the checks myself .

  史密斯:看來我還選擇免費支票,自己把住址寫在支票上吧。

  金融英語口語:計算日息

  Computing Daily Interest

  計算日息

  Situation 20

  情景 20

  Donald Craig is asking the New Accounts clerk at the First National Bank about their daily interest advertisements.

  唐納德·克雷格在第一國民銀行向一個負責新開帳戶的職員詢問有關銀行的日息廣告的事。

   do you mean when you say daily interest in your advertisements?

  克雷格:你們的廣告中所說的日息是什麼意思?

  Clerk:We mean that we compute interest on your account balance every day and credit it to your account on a quarterly basis.

  職員:我們的意思是說,我們每日計算您的帳戶餘額應得利息,並且每個季度把應得利息計入您的帳戶的貸方。

   can you compute the earnings daily ?Isn't that too much trouble ?

  克雷格:你們怎麼能夠每日都計算應得利息呢?那不是太麻煩了嗎?

  C:Well,actually Mr.Craig ,it's relatively easy to do since we keep all our account records by computer

  職員:哦,克雷格先生,實際上做到這一點是比較容易的。因為我們使用計算機儲存我們所有的帳戶記錄,

  This enables us to give even better service to our customers .

  這樣我們就能更好地為我們的顧客服務。

   really mean ,then ,that you're paying me interest on the interest that I earn if I keep my money in the bank .

  克雷格:那麼您實際上是說,如果我把錢存入銀行,你們就會以複製的形式支付我所贏得的利息了。

  C:Yes,that's right.We credit your earned interest automatically to your account and that figures as part of the balance for the next interest-earning period.

  職員:是這樣的。我們會自動地把您贏得的利息計入您的帳戶的貨方,而且這些利息成了您的帳戶中存款餘額的一部分。

  It's really an accumulative account which continues to grow and earn returns for you .

  再接著計算利息時,這一部分餘額也將贏得利息。這的確是個累計帳戶,不斷地增加數額為您生息。

   if I withdraw the earned interest each time? Then I lose the advantages of an accumulative account ,don't I ?

  克雷格:如果我每次都把贏得的利息取出來,又會怎麼樣呢?那我就失去了累計帳戶的優勢,對嗎?

  C:Yes,you would .The accumulative effect only works if you maintain the balance and earned interest in the account.

  職員:是的,您會失去的。您只有保留帳戶中的金額和贏得的利息,累計帳戶的效果才能體現出來。

   a good way to make money .I'll try not to make any more withdrawals .

  克雷格:這到是個掙錢的好辦法,我爭取儘量少提取存款。

  C:Yes,that's a good plan .

  職員:這是個好計劃。

   right .Maybe I'll become rich that way!

  克雷格:您說得對,照這樣做法或許我會變得富裕起來。

  

金融英語證券英語詞彙彙總
外事接待金融英語帶翻譯
相關知識
金融英語口語中英對照
初中自我介紹英語口語
在日常生活中關於天氣的英語口語表達句型合集
英語口語交際中常用的英語口頭語都有哪些
初中英語口語練習的文章
高中英語口語考試範文
初中英語口語對話練習
初中英語口語練習技巧
初中英語口語文章
初中生英語口語演講稿帶翻譯