節日英語情景對話
初中英語對話教學是整個初中英語教學中培養學生口頭交際能力的一個必不可少的組成部分,而培養學生的口頭交際能力是初中英語的主要目的之一。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
Gary:
Aunt Shirley, I heard the Yuan Xiao Festival is the name for the festival. Why did it get its name?
雪莉阿姨,我聽說這個節日的名字是元宵節。這個名字是怎麼來的呢?
Shirley:
Well, the first lunar month is called Yuan-month, and in ancient times people called night Xiao. And you know the festival is just in the middle of the month.
這個啊,農曆的第一個月叫做元月,在中國古代人們把晚上叫做宵,而且你知道的,這個節目剛好是元月中間的那天。
Gary:
Oh, I see. I also heard today is the last day for the street fair. Can’t wait to sample all the snacks.
這個啊,農曆的第一個月叫做元月,在中國古代人們把晚上叫做宵,而且你知道的,這個節目剛好是元月中間的那天。
Shirley:
Sure. It’s indeed a culinary heaven which offers a wide range of delicious snacks to satisfy all tastes. Then, which one would you like?
好啊。這絕對是一個美食的天堂,有滿足所有口味的格式美味小吃。對了,你想吃什麼?
Gary:
Can you recommend some must-try?
你能推薦一些一定得嚐嚐的小吃嗎?
Shirley:
OK. Let’s go over there. For the Lantern Festival, you should never omit the Yuanxiao.
好的,我們去那邊。在元宵節,你當然不可以錯過元宵啦。
Gary:
What’s that? It gets the name from the festival itself. That’s really funny!
元宵是什麼呢?它和節日是同一個名字哦。這可真有趣啊!
Shirley:
Actually, they are small dumpling balls made of glutinous rice flour. They are like Tangyuan.
其實呢,它們是用糯米粉做的小圓球,有點像湯圓。
Gary:
Laura: Oh, I know Tangyuan. It’s a sweet snack, good for dessert.
哦,湯圓我知道。它是一種甜的小吃,用來做甜點很好。
Shirley:
Yes. And also, we can find Yuanxiao with both sweet and salty fillings.
是啊。不過我們的元宵有甜的還有鹹的呢。
Gary:
I’d like to try the salty ones. Where does that strange smell come from?
我想嘗一下鹹的。那奇怪的味道是從哪裡來的啊?
Shirley:
Oh, the smelly bean curd. My favorite!
哦,臭豆腐。我的最愛!
Gary:
What? You love smelly food?
什麼?您喜歡臭的食物?
Shirley:
Well, the smell of it may be unpleasant, but it’s really delicious.
這個啊,它的味道可能不好聞,但是它真的很美味。
Gary:
Really? You made me curious. I’d love to have a try now.
真的嗎?你勾起我的好奇心了。我現在很想嘗一下。
Shirley:
Wise decision! I’m pretty sure that you will get addicted to it as soon as you try one bite.
聰明的決定!我敢肯定你只要嘗一口就會迷上它的。
Gary:
Are you sure?
是嗎?
二
Gary:
Wow, there are so many lanterns to appreciate. Now, I can see why it's called the Lantern Festival. It deserves its name.
哇,這裡有好多燈籠可以觀賞啊。現在,我知道它為什麼被稱為“燈籠節”了。真是名副其實啊。
Shirley:
Yeah. People always enjoy the lighted lanterns and the gala performances.
是啊。人們都很喜歡這些點亮的燈籠和歡慶的表演。
Gary:
What are they doing over there? People keep on gathering there.
那裡在做什麼啊?聚集了好多人啊。
Shirley:
Did you notice the characters on the lanterns?
你注意到燈籠上的字了嗎?
Gary:
Sure. But you know that I can't read any Chinese characters. What do they say?
當然了。但是你知道我不認識漢字的。寫的是什麼啊?
Shirley:
They are puzzles. It's a tradition to solve the puzzles on the lanterns during the Lantern Festival.
它們是字謎。元宵節猜燈籠上的字謎是一個傳統。
Gary:
Very interesting. But I'm afraid we'd better do something else. Hey, look! There is a huge lantern there. Let's get close to it.
好有趣。但是我們還是做點別的吧。嗨,你看!那裡有一隻超大的燈籠。我們走近看看吧。
Shirley:
It's really eye-catching. It's the biggest dragon lantern I've ever seen in all my life.
它真是引人注目啊。這是我這輩子見過的最大的龍燈。
Gary:
Really? Then I'm really lucky. Oh, it's spewing fireworks from its huge mouth.
真的嗎?那我可真是幸運啊。哦,它的大嘴還在噴火呢。
Shirley:
Very impressive. It's made of glass which makes it even brighter.
真是激動人心啊。它是用玻璃做的,所以看起來更亮了。
Gary:
There are many Chinese characters on its body, too. What are they about? Puzzles?
它的身上也寫了很多漢字哦。是關於什麼的呢?字謎嗎?
Shirley:
Let me have a look. Oh, no. They are Chinese poems which describe this happy scene.
讓我看看。哦,不是,是一些描寫這一歡樂場景的中國詩歌。
Gary:
The design is wonderful. I wonder how the designer comes up with all these great ideas.
這設計太棒了。我想知道設計者是怎麼想到這麼棒的主意的。
Shirley:
Wanna take a picture with the dragon lantern?
想和這龍燈來張合影嗎?
Gary:
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I'd show them to my parents later.
我正是這麼想的呢。我要把它給我父母看。
Shirley:
Hey, let's go buy some small lanterns as souvenirs for them.
嗨,我們去買點小燈籠給他們當作紀念品吧。
Gary:
Oh, good idea. They'll love it.
哦,好主意。他們一定會喜歡的。
三
Ben:
So, this is the temple fair, right?
那麼,這就是廟會了,對吧?
Shirley:
Yeah. Would you like to appreciate the Buddhist statues?
是啊。你想去拜拜佛像嗎?
Ben:
Sure. But let's go there first. People are gathering there. I'm getting curious about it.
當然。不過,我們先去那邊吧。那裡圍了好多人。我很好奇那是什麼。
Shirley:
Oh, it's the “Blessing Wall”. That's a good place to go.
哦,那是“許願牆”,是個很好玩的地方。
Ben:
Why do people put these cards on the wall after they write some stuff on them?
為什麼大家在卡片上寫了東西之後,還把它們掛在牆上呢?
Shirley:
The “Blessing Wall” is said to be magical. The thing you write on the cards will come true one day.
據說“許願牆”是很神奇的。在卡片上寫的東西有一天會成真呢。
Ben:
Interesting. I have many blessings to give. So, can you wait for me for a while?
有趣。我有很多祝福要送出呢。那麼,你可以等我一下嗎?
Shirley:
Take your time.
你慢慢來。
關於問路的英語對話短文