英語對話材料

General 更新 2024年11月06日

  英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  A: Why don't you ever answer your phone?

  A:你為什麼不接電話?

  B: I'm usually busy. What's up?

  B:我通常很忙。怎麼了?

  A: I wanted to see if you were down to kick it.

  A:我想看看你有沒有時間出去玩。

  B: Where do you want to go? I don't have that much money.

  B:你想去哪?我沒有那麼多錢。

  A: Let's go for a drink at the bar where we went last week.

  A:我們去上週我們去過的那個酒吧喝點吧。

  B: Okay, but I only have enough for three beers.

  B:好的,但是我只夠付三杯啤酒的錢。

  A: It's fine. I'll pay for the rest, but you owe me.

  A:好的。我會付剩下的,但那是你欠我的。

  B: Screw that, I paid for you last time. You owe me!

  B:胡說,我上次付你了。是你欠我的!

  A: Well, then we can call it even.

  A:嗯,那我們一筆勾銷了。

  B: I guess so. Where should we meet?

  B:我想是這樣的。我們在哪見面?

  A: How about at the train station by the bar?

  A:在酒吧邊上的地鐵站怎麼樣?

  B: Sounds good. I'll see you in an hour.

  B:聽起來不錯。一小時後見。

  A: Great. See you then, laters.

  A:太好了。稍後見。

  2

  A: Heard it's supposed to rain.

  A:聽說要下雨了。

  B: Where did you hear that from?

  B:你從哪聽說的?

  A: The news. The weatherman said there is a high probability of rain.

  A:新聞。天氣預報員說很有可能下雨。

  B: Since when have you started watching the news?

  B:你從什麼時候開始看新聞?

  A: I've always watched the news. Well, at least to check out the weather.

  A:我一直看新聞。嗯,至少看看天氣預報。

  B: What else did they say about the weekend?

  B:他們關於週末還說了什麼?

  A: I think they said it was going to rain throughout the weekend.

  A:我想他們說整個週末都會下雨。

  B: Throughout the weekend? Don't pull my chain.

  B:整個週末?別逗我。

  A: I'm not. They said it, not me. I know you had plans.

  A:我沒有。他們說的,不是我。我知道你有計劃。

  B: Well, I don't believe it. Just like I don't believe you watch the news.

  B:嗯,我不相信。就像我不相信你看新聞。

  A: Okay, suit yourself. I'd take an umbrella though.

  A:好的,你隨便。但我還是帶上雨傘。

  B: I won't. I'd rather get wet than listen to you.

  B:我不會的。我寧願淋溼也不會聽你的。

  3

  A: Quick! Get in here and wait out the storm!

  A:快!進來等暴風雨過去!

  B: Oh, my word. Thank you so much.

  B:噢,太好了。非常謝謝你。

  A: It's raining cats and dogs out there.

  A:外面是傾盆大雨。

  B: More like lions and wolves!

  B:更像獅子和狼!

  A: I was watching the news.

  A:我在看新聞。

  B: What did they say?

  B:他們說什麼了?

  A: This is going to be one heck of a storm.

  A:這將是一個嚴重的風暴。

  B: Should we be worried?

  B:我們應該擔心嗎?

  A: I don't think so. The emergency alert system would have gone up.

  A:我認為不用。緊急警報系統應該已經啟動了。

  B: True. Well, thank you for saving me from this storm.

  B:真的。嗯,謝謝你幫我躲過這場風暴。

  A: No problem. I'm making some tea; would you like some?

  A:沒問題。我在泡茶,你想要一些嗎?

  B: Please. Something warm would be great at the moment!

  B:好的。現在喝一些暖的東西最合適了!

  

高中英語對話
英語六級聽力不過關的原因及提升方法
相關知識
日常英語對話材料訓練
大學生二人英語對話材料
初中英語對話材料精選
關於練習英語對話材料
關於日常英語對話材料
兩人英語對話材料
小學生英語對話材料精選
初中英語對話材料
日常英語對話材料
英語對話材料