經典常用的英語情景口語
英語在全球是使用最廣的,所以是很重要的,今天小編就給大家參考一下英語口語,僅供大家來閱讀哦
What is your morning routine? 你早上一般做什麼?
David: Hello everyone! My name is David fromKenya.
大衛:大家好!我是大衛,來自肯亞。
Vitalis: And my name is Vitalis from Uganda.
維塔利斯:我是維塔利斯,來自烏干達。
David: Vitalis, I'm sure that, you know, everybodyhas their morning habits, some people are morningpeople some people are not but what's this one thing that you cannot fail to do or what's thefirst thing that you do when you wake up in the morning?
大衛:維塔利斯,我確定每個人早上都有自己的習慣,一些人是“晨型人”,一些人不是,那你早上醒來以後,一定會做的事或是你做的第一件事是什麼?
Vitalis: Well, when I wake up in the morning. The first thing I do, is to think about breakfast. But that's just thinking; but the first thing I always do is to go down on my knees and atleast thank God for having enabled me to make it to the next day.
維塔利斯:我早上醒來以後,做的第一件事是想想早餐吃什麼。不過那只是想想,而我實際上去做的第一件事是跪下來,感謝上帝讓我能活到第二天。
David: That's really nice. That's really nice of you.
大衛:那真不錯。你真不錯。
Vitalis: Yeah, I'm a person who lives for the day, so I pray to him, to God to guide methroughout the day and that's it.
維塔利斯:嗯,我是活在當下的人,所以我會向上帝祈禱,希望他指引我度過那一天,就是這樣。
David: Well, thank you very much.
大衛:好,非常謝謝你。
Is life easier for women? 女性的生活更容易嗎?
Diego: Hello, this is Diego from Mexico ...
迭戈:大家好,我是迭戈,來自墨西哥。
Elena: And Elena from Bulgaria.
埃琳娜:我是埃琳娜,來自保加利亞。
Diego: For elllo.org. Today we have a very interesting question for all the ladies. Is life easier for women? What do you think, Elena?
迭戈:今天我們要討論一個有趣的問題,和所有女性有關。女性的生活更容易嗎?你怎麼看,埃琳娜?
Elena: Um, is life easier for women than men? I think that men might still have it easier. Because historically with the whole male domination, patriarchy system I think it might have been easier for men just in terms of they have more power, they have more respect. They have at least. And they had their own ability to choose their own destiny, where as a lot of time in the past women had to do what their fathers or their husbands told them, and this is obviously not true anymore because times have changed and a lot has happened, and lot has developed since then, but in a way I still think that in some respects men have more power and especially professionally, although in the family, women rule!
埃琳娜:嗯,女性的生活比男性容易嗎?我認為男性的生活可能更容易。因為從歷史上看,都是男性佔統治地位,實行父權體制,因為男性擁有更多權力,享有更多尊重,這樣來看可能男性的生活更容易。至少他們有權力。他們有能力選擇自己的命運,而以前大多數時候女性不得不聽父親或丈夫的話,當然現在已經不是這樣了,因為時代已經改變,發生了很多變革和發展,不過從某種程度上來說,我依然認為男性在某些方面擁有更多權力,尤其是在職場,不過女性掌握著家庭大權!
Diego: Well, I guess it's really a matter of perspective. Women can have an easier life, by just going with the flow.
迭戈:嗯,我想這與看待事物的角度有關。如果順其自然的話,女性也可以過更容易的生活。
When do you like to dress up? 你什麼時候喜歡打扮自己?
Micky: I'm Micky from Nigeria and..
米基:我是米基,來自奈及利亞。
Gaew: I'm Gaew from Thailand.
高:我是高,來自泰國。
Micky: So we're talking about today is dressing up. So Gaew, what do you think about the topic?
米基:我今天來談談打扮。你對這個話題是怎麼看的?
Gaew: When do you like to dress up?
高:什麼時候喜歡打扮嗎?
Micky: Yes.
米基:對。
Gaew: For me, I usually dress up whenever I feel like to.
高:我一般在想打扮的時候打扮。
Micky: Wow, that is nice.
米基:哇哦,那很不錯。
Gaew: Yeah.
高:對。
Micky: For me, I totally feel like anytime I'm going out is good for me to dress up. That's what I feel.
米基:我認為,無論任何時候,只要我出門那就應該打扮一番。我是這麼想的。
Gaew: So you dress up everytime you go out?
高:所以你每次出門都會打扮?
Micky: I guess, most of the times.
米基:大多數時候是這樣的。
Gaew: Uhm, well, I usually dress up yeah, as I said, everytime that I feel like to. But there's time I don't feel like dressing up. I just go out with like T-shirt and jeans.
高:嗯,我剛才說過,我一般在想打扮的時候打扮。我也有不想打扮的時候。穿上T恤和牛仔褲就出門。
Micky: Wow.
米基:哇哦。
Gaew: But when I feel like dressing up it means like when you dress up, you make yourself feel good.
高:不過我認為,在打扮的時候,會讓自己感覺良好。
Micky: Yes. So, what kind of attires you like dressing up in? Probably your traditional clothing or the western ones?
米基:對。你打扮的時候穿哪種衣服?是傳統服裝還是西式服裝?
Gaew: It's mostly it is western. My traditional clothes is too easy-going. It's not dressing up.
高:我大多數時候穿西式服裝。我的傳統服裝太隨意了。那不能算打扮。
Micky: Wow, that means it takes time to dress western?
米基:哇哦,那意味著穿西式服裝需要花一些時間,是嗎?
Gaew: No, it just go easy like uhm, the top and the bottom so I don't think I can go somewhere far more with that.
高:不是,很方便,就是上衣和褲子,我想我不會比這更正式的打扮了。
Micky: Okay, but as for me, I think I feel easy and nice dressing in my own traditional clothes. Yeah, that's it.
米基:好,至於我,我認為穿傳統服裝很方便很舒服。就是這樣。
Gaew: Uhm, yeah. Bye-bye.
高:嗯,好。再見。
日常簡單的英語情景對話口語