有關於愛情的英文詩歌欣賞
英語文學中,詩歌極其豐富多彩,學英文而不懂英文詩歌,不僅從審美角度看是個遺憾,而且從語言學習角度看,學一些詩歌,語言能力會大大提高。小編整理了有關於愛情的英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!
有關於愛情的英文詩歌篇一
愛情比忘卻更深厚
Love is More Thicker than Forget
by E. E. Cummings
Love is more thicker than forget
More thinner than recall
More seldom than a wave is wet
More frequent than to fail
It is most mad and moonly
And less it shall unbe
Than all the sea which only
Is deeper than the sea
Love is Iess always than to win
Less never than alive
Less bigger than the least begin
Less littler than forgive
It is most sane and sunly
And more it cannot die
Than all the sky which only
Is higher than the sky
愛情比忘卻更深厚
愛情比忘卻厚
比回憶薄
比潮溼的波浪少
比失敗多
它最痴癲最瘋狂
但比起所有
比海洋更深的海洋
它更為長久
愛情總比勝利少見
卻比活著多些
不大於無法開始
不小於諒解
它最明朗最清醒
而比起所有
比天空更高的天空
它更為不朽
有關於愛情的英文詩歌篇二
To the Oak Tree
致橡樹
If I love you --
我如果愛你——
I will never be a clinging trumpet creeper
絕不像攀援的凌霄花
Using your high boughs to show off my height
借你的高枝炫耀自己
If I love you --
我如果愛你——
I will never be a spoony bird
絕不學痴情的鳥兒
Repeating a monotonous song for green shade
為綠蔭重複單調的歌曲
Or be a spring
也不止像泉源
Bringing cool solace all year long
常年送來清涼的慰藉
Or be a steep peak
也不止像險峰
Increasing your stature, reflecting your eminence
增加你的高度,襯托你的威儀
Even the sunlight
甚至日光
Even the spring rain
甚至春雨
No, all these are not enough
不,這些都還不夠
I must be a ceiba tree beside you
我必須是你近旁的一株木棉
Be the image of a tree standing together with you
作為樹的形象和你站在一起
Our roots, entwined underground
根,緊握在地下
Our leaves, touching in the clouds
葉,相觸在雲裡
With each gust of wind
每一陣風過
We greet each other
我們都互相致意
But nobody
但沒有人
Can understand our words
聽懂我們的言語
You'll have your copper branches and iron trunk
你有你的銅枝鐵幹
Like knives, like swords, like halberds, too
像刀、像劍,也像戟
I'll have my crimson flowers
我有我的紅碩花朵
Like heavy sighs
像沉重的嘆息
And valiant torches
又像英勇的火炬
We'll share cold spells, storms and thunder
我們分擔寒潮、風雷、霹靂
We'll share mists, hazes and rainbows
我們共享霧靄、流嵐、虹霓
Seemingly always apart
彷彿永遠分離
But also forever interdependent
卻又終身相依
Only this can be great love
這才是偉大的愛情
The loyalty is here
堅貞就在這裡
Love --
愛——
I love not only your strapping stature
不僅愛你偉岸的身軀
But also your firm stand, the earth beneath you
也愛你堅持的位置,足下的土地
有關於愛情的英文詩歌篇三
In My Secret Life 我的內心深處
I saw you this morning.
今晨,我遇見你
You were moving so fast.
而你卻匆匆離去
Can't seem to loosen my grip
可我卻念念不忘
On the past.
那些逝去的時光
And I miss you so much.
如此思念你
There's no one in sight.
卻再也追不回了
And were still making love
可我們過去的恩愛依然
in my secret life
在我的內心深處存在
I smile when Im angry.
我用微笑掩飾憤怒
I cheat and I lie.
我會欺騙和說謊
I do what I have to do
我身不由己
To get by.
只為苟且偷生
But I know what is wrong.
但我知道什麼是錯
And I know what is right.
也知道什麼是對
And I'd die for the truth
也願為真理***
in my secret life
在我的內心深處
Hold on, hold on, my brother.
堅持,堅持,我的兄弟
My sister, hold on tight.
我的姐妹,一起堅持
I finally got my orders.
我終將衝破困境
I'll be marching through the morning, marching through the night.
衝破黑夜 衝破黎明
Moving cross the borders of my secret life.
穿越我內心深處的藩籬
Looked through the paper.
看破紙樣的紅塵
Makes you want to cry.
令人黯然淚流
Nobody cares if the people
沒有人關心誰
Live or die.
是活著還是死去
And the dealer wants you thinking
神賜予了你思想
That its either black or white.
它明辨黑白
Thank God its not that simple
感謝上帝 它不是這麼幼稚
in my secret life
在我的內心深處
I bite my lip.
我咬緊雙脣
I buy what I'm told.
我一言不發
from the latest hit to the wisdom of old.
聽從所有的教誨
but I'm always alone and my heart is like ice and it's crowded and cold,
但是我的內心卻一直充滿孤獨與無助
in my secret life
在我的內心深處
與愛情有關的英文詩欣賞