關於易朗誦的英文詩歌

General 更新 2024年11月20日

  英語文學中,詩歌極其豐富多彩,學英文而不懂英文詩歌,不僅從審美角度看是個遺憾,而且從語言學習角度看,學一些詩歌,語言能力會大大提高。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  If You Forget Meby Pablo Neruda

  如果你忘了我——帕布羅·聶魯達

  I want you to know one thing,

  希望你知道

  You know how this is.

  這是我的想法

  If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

  當我憑窗凝望姍姍而來的秋日紅枝上的明月

  If I touch near the fire, the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

  當我輕觸火堆旁似有似無的塵燼或是褶皺層層的木柴

  Everything carries me to you,

  我的心兒就會飛向你

  As if everything that exists.

  似乎一切都有了

  Aromas, light, medals,

  芬芳,光明和榮譽

  Or little boats that sail toward.

  就像小舟蕩向島嶼

  those isles of your that wait for me,

  那裡,你等候著我

  Well now. If little by little,

  然而,假若

  You stop loving me,

  你對我的愛情淡去

  I shall stop loving you,

  我的愛火也會

  Little by little.

  漸漸熄滅。

  If suddenly you forget me,

  如果瞬間你忘了我

  Do not look for me,

  別來找我

  For I shall already have forgotten you.

  因為我早已把你忘懷。

  If you think it long and mad,

  我生命中

  the wind of banners that passes through my life,

  過往的獵獵疾風如果你嫌棄它過於悠長,瘋狂

  And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

  而決意離我而去在我愛情所深埋的心之岸

  Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

  記住,彼時彼刻,

  I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

  我將舉起雙臂搖斷愛的根脈憩於他方。

  But, if each day, each hour,

  但是,如果每時每刻

  You feel that you are destined for me,

  如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子

  with implacable sweetness,

  能共享奇妙的甜蜜

  If each day a flower climbs,

  每天綻若鮮花

  up to your lips to seek me.

  如果你迎向我的紅脣

  Ah my love, ah my own,

  啊,我的愛人,我心裡

  in me all that fire is repeated,

  所有的愛火將再度燃起,

  In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

  永不會消失,永不被忘記

  My love feeds on your love, beloved,

  我情因你愛而生,愛人啊

  And as long as you live,

  情長今生

  it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

  不離你我臂彎。

  篇二

  與你同行

  Walking With You

  席慕容

  by Xi Murong

  我一直想要 和你一起 走上那條美麗的山路

  有柔風 有白雲 有你在我身旁

  傾聽我快樂和感激的心

  I've always been eager to be with you

  walking on that beautiful mountain trail

  with soft wind, white clouds and you by my side

  listening to my happy and grateful heart

  我的要求其實很微小 只要有過那樣的一個夏日

  只要走過 那樣的一次

  in fact I ask for a little that I can enjoy

  such a walk with you in such a summer

  而朝我迎來的 日復以夜 卻都是一些不被料到的安排

  還有那麼多瑣碎的錯誤 將我們慢慢地慢慢地隔開

  讓今夜的我 終於明白

  yet day and night what walks toward me

  is always some unexpected arrangements

  so many petty mistakes slowly separate us

  to let me understand tonight in the end

  所有的悲歡都已成灰燼 任世間哪一條路我都不能

  與你同行

  all joys and sorrows have turned into ashes

  no way in the world for me to walk with you

  篇三

  詩之靈性

  The Dexterity of Poetry

  With the young of both sexes,

  Poetry is, like love, a passion;

  對青年男女來說,

  詩歌如同愛情一樣,

  是一種激情。

  but, for much the greater part of those who have been proud of its power over their minds,

  a necessity soon arises of breaking the pleasing bondage;or it relaxes of itself;

  不過,即使是為詩歌動人心絃的力量縈繞心靈而驕傲的人,

  也很快就必需掙脫詩歌那令人愉悅的束縛;或者這種束縛會自然而然地鬆懈,

  the thoughts being occupied in domestic cares,

  or the time engrossed by business.

  Poetry then becomes only an occasional recreation;

  因為家務佔據了頭腦,

  事業耗盡了時間。

  如此一來, 詩歌就只是偶爾的消遣了。

  while to those whose existence passes away in a course of fashionable pleasure,

  it is a species of luxurious amusement.

  對那些一生都在追求時髦的人來說,詩歌是一種奢侈的娛樂。

  In middle and declining age, a scattered number of serious persons resort to poetry,

  as to religion, for a protection against the pressure of trivial employments, and as a consolation for the afflictions of life.

  而少數中老年人則藉助於詩歌

  就像求助於宗教一樣

  來緩解瑣事帶來的壓力和撫平生活中的創傷。

  And, lastly,there are many, who, having been enamoured of this art in their youth,

  have found leisure, after youth was spent,

  to cultivate general literature; in which poetry has continued to be comprehended as a study.

  最後,還有許多自年輕時就迷上了詩歌藝術的愛好者,

  儘管已不再年輕,

  他們有了追求文學的閒暇,

  這時,詩歌被當成了一門學問。

  

關於易朗誦的英文詩歌
關於名人英文情詩帶翻譯
相關知識
關於易朗誦的英文詩歌
關於易朗誦的英文詩歌
關於適合朗誦的英文詩歌欣賞
關於適合朗誦的英文詩歌欣賞
易朗誦的英文詩品析
適合老師朗誦的英文詩歌
適合朗誦的英文詩歌閱讀
適合女生朗誦的英文詩歌欣賞
關於教師節的英文詩歌欣賞
關於愛老師的英文詩歌欣賞