經典英文詩歌中英對照

General 更新 2024年12月28日

  英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家閱讀!

  :悲傷的泉,你不要哭泣

  Weep you no more,sad fountains.

  悲傷的泉,你不要哭泣.

  What need you flow so fast?

  你為什麼流得那樣匆匆?

  Look how the snowy mountains

  你不見天庭的陽光將雪山

  Heaven’s sun does gently waste

  多麼溫柔地消融?

  But my sun’s heavenly eyes

  可是我的太陽,

  View not your weeping

  她天使般的雙眼,

  That now lies sleeping

  看不見你的淚光.

  Softly,now softly lies

  已經睡了,我的太陽,

  Sleeping.

  輕輕地,柔柔地睡了。

  Sleep is a reconciling,

  睡眠,給你休憩,

  A rest that peace begets.

  還你安寧,

  Doth not the sun rise smiling

  你不見安然西沉的太陽

  When fair at even he sets?

  明晨又將笑盈盈地升起?

  Rest you then,rest,sad eyes,

  睡吧,睡吧,悲傷的眼睛.

  Melt not in weeping

  莫在哭泣中消融,

  While she lies sleeping

  她已經睡了,

  Softly,now softly lies

  輕輕地,柔柔地睡了.

  經典英文詩歌中英對照:星空中的真理

  Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

  仰望群星的時分,我一清二楚,

  That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

  儘管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,

  But on earth indifference is the least

  可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼

  We have to dread from man or beast.

  人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。

  How should we like it were stars to burn

  倘若群星燃燒著關懷我們的激情,

  With a passion for us we could not return?

  我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?

  If equal affection cannot be,

  倘若無法產生同樣的感情,

  Let the more loving one be me.

  讓我成為更有愛心的人。

  Admirer as I think I am

  儘管我自視為群星的崇拜者,

  Of stars that do not give a damn,

  它們滿不在乎,

  I cannot, now I see them ,say

  現在我看群星,我卻難以啟齒,

  I missed one terribly all day.

  說我成天思念一顆星星。

  Were all stars to disappear or die

  倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

  I should learn to look at an empty sky

  我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,

  And feel its total dark sublime,

  同時感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

  Though this might take me a little time.

  雖然這樣可能要花費一點時間。

 

經典英文詩歌中英對照
愛情英文詩歌賞析
相關知識
經典英文詩歌中英對照
經典英文詩歌中英對照
端午經典散文詩歌
描寫夏夜的經典散文詩歌
有關成熟的經典散文詩歌
描寫夕陽的經典散文詩歌
關於菊花的經典散文詩歌
林徽因經典散文詩歌
描寫蝴蝶的經典散文詩歌
感悟明天的經典散文詩歌