英語冷笑話帶中文閱讀

General 更新 2024年12月20日

  英語笑話的娛樂作用可以減輕人的心理壓力,促進身體健康。小編整理了英語冷笑話帶中文,歡迎閱讀!、

  英語冷笑話帶中文:Its His Fault

  是他的錯

  Billy and Bobby were brothers, and they often had fights with each other.

  比利和波比是兩兄弟,兩人經常打架。

  Last Saturday their mother said to them, "I'm going to cook our lunch now. Go out and play in the garden - and be good."

  上個星期六,他們的媽媽對他們說:“我現在要做午飯了。去,到花園去玩吧,別淘氣。”

  "Yes, Mummy." the two boys answered, and they went out.

  “是,媽媽。”兩個男孩回答,然後他們就出去了。

  They played in the garden for half an hour, and then Billy ran into the kitchen, "Mummy, " he said, "Bobby's broken a window in Mrs. Allens' house."

  他們在花園裡玩了半個小時,然後比利跑進了廚房。“媽媽,”他說:“ 波比打碎了艾倫太太家的窗玻璃。”

  "He's a bad boy," his mother said. "How did he break it?"

  “他是個壞孩子。”他媽媽說。“他是怎麼把玻璃打碎的?”

  "I threw a stone at him," Billy answered,"and he quickly ducked.".

  “我朝他扔了一塊石子,”比利回答:“他蹲下了。”

  英語冷笑話帶中文:Never Mind

  坐到了後坐上

  A drunk phoned police to report that thieves had been in his car. "They've stolen the dashboard, the steering wheel, even the brake pedal!" he cried out.

  一個醉漢打電話給警察局,報告小偷光顧了他的車,“他們偷走了儀表盤、方向盤,甚至連剎車腳板都偷走了。”

  However, before the police investigation could start, the phone rang a second time "Never mind," the drunk said with a hiccup, "I got in the back seat by mistake."

  然而在警察還沒有開始調查時,電話又一次響了起來,“沒事了”,醉漢打著嗝說,“我不小心坐到了後坐上。”

  英語冷笑話帶中文:Useful Way

  一個有效的方法

  Father: Jack, why do you drink so much water?

  爸爸:傑克,你幹嘛喝這麼多水呀?

  Jack: I have just had an apple, Dad.

  傑克:我剛才吃了個蘋果,爸爸。

  Father: What's that got to do with it?

  爸爸:可是這跟喝水有什麼關係呢?

  Jack: I forgot to wash the apple.

  傑克:我忘了洗蘋果呀。

  英語冷笑話帶中文:A Present

  凱特的禮物

  Kate: Mom, do you know what I'm going to give you for your birthday?

  凱特:媽媽,你知道我要給你一件什麼生日禮物嗎?

  Mom: No, Honey, what?

  媽媽:不知道,寶貝,是什麼呀?

  Kate: A nice teapot.

  凱特:一把漂亮的茶壺。

  Mom: But I've got a nice teapot.

  媽媽:可是我已經有一把漂亮的茶壺了呀。

  Kate: No, you haven't. I've just dropped it.

  凱特:不,你沒有了。我剛剛把它給摔了。

  英語冷笑話帶中文:Always Thirsty

  總感到口渴

  "I had an operation," said a man to his friend, "and the doctor left a sponge in me."

  一個男人對他的朋友說:“我動了一次手術,手術後醫生把一塊海綿忘在我的身體裡了。”

  "That's terrible!" said the friend. "Got any pain?"

  “真是太糟糕了!”朋友說道:“你覺得疼嗎?”

  "No, but I am always thirsty!"

  “不疼,可是我總感到口渴。”

  

超級搞笑的英語笑話欣賞
有關簡短的英語笑話欣賞
相關知識
英語冷笑話帶中文閱讀
英語小笑話帶中文閱讀
英語冷笑話帶中文翻譯
關於英語冷笑話帶翻譯閱讀
有關英語冷笑話帶翻譯閱讀
英語冷笑話帶翻譯閱讀
英語小笑話帶中文大全
英語小笑話帶中文翻譯精選
英語小笑話帶中文翻譯精選
有關英語小笑話帶中文翻譯精選