關於小學生英語簡短小笑話

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  笑話是一種頗受人們喜愛的民間敘事型別,材料豐富,有廣泛的現實基礎。小編精心收集了關於小學生簡短英語小笑話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於小學生簡短英語小笑話篇1

  以生命來報答

  The English poet and satirist, Richard Savage, was once living in London in great poverty. In order to earn money he had written the story of his life, but not many copies of the book had been sold in the shops, and Savage was living from hand to mouth. As a result of his lack of food, he became very ill, but atter a time, owing to the skill of the doctor who had looked after him, he got well again. After a week or two the doctor sent a bill to Savage for his visits, but poor Savage hadn't any money and couldn't pay it. The doctor waited for another month and sent the bill again, but still no money came. After several weeks he sent it to him again asking for his money. In the end he came to Savage's house and asked him for payment, saying to Savage, "You know you owe your life to me and I expected some gratitude from you."

  英國詩人、諷刺作家理查德·薩維奇一度在倫敦過著貧困潦倒的生活,為了賺錢,他曾著書講述有關他生平的故事,但是這部書在書店裡沒賣出幾本,薩維奇過著朝不保夕的日子。因為缺乏食物,他病得很厲害。後來,由於照看他的醫生醫術高明,他又恢復了健康。過了一兩個星期,醫生給薩維奇送來了一張討要診費的賬單,但是貧窮的薩維奇沒有錢來償付。醫生等了一個月後又送來了賬單,但仍然未索回分文。幾個星期後,他又送來賬單要錢。最後,醫生本人來到了薩維奇的家中,對他說:“你知道你欠我一條命,而我希望你能有所報答。”

  "I agree," said Savage, "that I owe my life to you, and to prove to you that I am not ungrateful for your work I will give my life to you." With these words he handed to him two volumes entitled The life of Richard Savage.

  “是的,”薩維奇說,“我是欠你一條命,為了向你證明我對你的診治並非不感激,我將把我的生命獻給你。”說著這番話,薩維奇遞給醫生兩卷書,名叫《理查德薩維奇的一生》。

  關於小學生簡短英語小笑話篇2

  A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."

  有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

  "What did you do?"asks the priest.

  神父 問 :“你做了什麼?”

  "I committed a murder."

  “我犯了謀殺罪”

  The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

  神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”

  A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."

  有一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

  The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"

  神父問他: “你做了什麼?”

  "I robbed six banks."

  “我搶了六家銀行”

  The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

  神父說:“你喝一口聖盃的聖水,你就得饒恕。”

  Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."

  另一個男人走進告解室說:“我犯罪了”。

  " What did you do?" asks the priest,

  神父問:“你做了什麼?”

  "I broke the holy cup."

  “我把聖盃打破了”。

  關於小學生簡短英語小笑話篇3

  Angry Mummy Bear

  生氣的熊媽媽

  Baby bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table .

  熊寶寶走到樓下坐在他的小餐桌椅上。

  He looks into his small bowl.It is empty!

  他窺探著他的小碗。碗是空的。

  "Who's been eating my porrodge?"he squeaks .

  他吱吱叫說:“誰吃了我的麥片粥?”

  Daddy bear arrives at the table and sits in his big chiar,

  熊爸爸來到桌邊坐在他的太椅子上。

  He looks into his big bowl .It is also empty!

  他窺探著他的大碗.碗也是空的。

  "Who is been eating my porridge?"he roars .

  他太聲吼叫說:“誰吃了我的麥片粥?”

  Mummy bear puts her head though the serving hatch from the kitchen and scream .

  熊媽媽把她的頭從廚房的端菜口伸出來尖聲叫著:

  "For God's sake,how many time do we have to go though this? I haven't made the porridge yet!"

  “看在老天的份上,我們還得忍受這樣子多少次呢?我還沒做麥片粥啦!”

  

初一英語小笑話短文
英語小笑話小學短
相關知識
關於小學生英語簡短小笑話
小學生英語簡短小故事
小學生英語簡短小故事閱讀
小學生英語簡短小笑話閱讀
小學生英語簡短小笑話
小學生英語簡短小笑話
關於中學生英語小笑話
關於中學生英語小笑話
關於大學生英語小笑話短文
關於大學生英語小笑話短文