英語笑話帶翻譯簡短欣賞
笑話是一種用來逗笑取樂的文體。笑話,不僅能讓同學們在日常生活和學習中不時地會心一笑,還能從中學習到不少的英語知識。小編精心收集了簡短英語笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!
簡短英語笑話帶翻譯篇1
A married man was visiting his "girlfriend" when she requested that he shave his beard.
一個已婚男人去拜訪他的“女朋友”時,女朋友要求他剃去鬍鬚。
"Oh James, I like your beard, but I would really love to see your handsome face."
“噢,詹姆斯,我喜歡你的鬍子,但我更喜歡看到你英俊的面孔。”
James replied, "My wife loves this beard, I couldn't possibly do it, she would kill me!!"
詹姆斯回答說,“我的妻子喜歡我的鬍子,所以我不可能剃掉它,否則她會殺了我的。”
"Oh please?" the girlfriend asked again, in a sexy little voice...
“噢,我求你了,”女朋友用一種低沉的、性感的聲音又一次說道。
"Oh really, I can't," he replies..."My wife loves this beard!!"
“可是,我不能,”他回答道,“我的妻子喜歡這鬍子。”
The girlfriend asked once more, and he sighs and finally gives in.
在女朋友再三請求下,他終於屈服同意了。
That night James crawls into bed with his wife while she was sleeping.
夜裡,在妻子熟睡時,詹姆斯爬上了床。
The wife is awakened somewhat, feels his face and replies "Oh Michael, you shouldn't be here,my husband will be home soon!"
妻子朦朦朧朧地摸了摸他的臉說道,“噢,邁克爾,你不應該在這裡,我的丈夫很快就要回來了。”
簡短英語笑話帶翻譯篇2
Two soldiers were in camp. The first one's name was George, and the second one's name wasBill.
軍營裡有二名士兵,一個叫喬治,一個叫比爾。
George said, "have you got a piece of paper and an envelope, Bill?"
喬治問:“比爾,你有信紙、信封嗎?”
Bill said, "Yes, I have," and he gave them to him.
比爾說:“有。”然後把信紙和信封給了喬治。
Then George said, "Now I haven't got a pen."
喬治又說:“我還沒有筆呢。”
Bill gave him his, and George wrote his letter.
比爾又把自己的筆給了他。喬治開始寫信。
Then he put it in the envelope and said, "have you got a stamp, Bill?" Bill gave him one.
寫完後把信放進信封裡,又問:“比爾,你有郵票嗎?”比爾給了他一張。
Then Bill got up and went to the door, so George said to him, "Are you going out?"
這時比爾站起來,向門口走去。喬治問:“你要出去嗎?”
Bill Said, "Yes, I am," and he opened the door.
比爾說:“是的。”隨即打開了門。
George said, "Please put my letter in the box in the office, and..." He stopped.
喬治說:“請幫我把這封信投進辦公室的信箱裡,還有...”他停住了。
"What do you want now?" Bill said to him.
“你還要什麼?”比爾問。
George looked at the envelope of his letter and answered, "What's your girl-friend's address?"
喬治看著信封說:“你女朋友的地址是-?”
簡短英語笑話帶翻譯篇3
Best Reward A naval officer fell overboard.
最好的獎賞 一名海軍軍官從甲板上掉入海中。
He was rescued by a deck hand.
他被一名甲板水手救起。
The officer asked how he could reward him.
這位軍官問如何才能酬謝他。
"The best way, sir," said the deck hand, "is to say nothing about it.
“最好的辦法,長官,”這名水手說,“是別聲張這事。
If the other fellows knew I'd pulled you out, they'd chuck me in."
如果其他人知道我救了您,他們會把我扔下去的。”
高一英語笑話帶翻譯精選