有關短一些的英語小笑話帶翻譯
笑話是民族文化及社會生活中不可缺少的一環,從古至今都擁有廣大的受眾,深受人們喜愛。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
Two robbers were robbing a hotel.
兩個盜賊在一家旅館偷東西。
The first robber said, "I hear sirens. Jump!"
第一個說:“我聽到警報響了,快跳吧!”
The second one said, "But we're on the 13 th floor!"
第二個說:“但是我們現在在第13層啊!”
The first one screamed back, "This is no time to be superstitious!"
第一個尖叫著回敬他:“都什麼時候了,還這麼迷信!”
篇二
Mother: I left two pieces of cake in the cupboard this morning, Johnny, and now there is only one piece left. Can you explain that?
媽媽:約翰尼,我今天早上在櫥子裡放了兩塊點心。現在就剩下一塊了。你能解釋一下嗎?
Johnny: Well, I suppose it was so dark that I didn’t notice the other.
約翰尼:嗯,我想是因為裡面太黑我沒看到另外那塊。
篇三
Once there was a blind.
從前有個瞎子。
One day when he was walking, he stepped the head of the dog who was sleeping.
一天,他正在行路時踩著了一隻正在睡覺的狗的腦袋
The dog barked for a while.
狗汪汪汪地叫了一陣。
The blind man went on for miles, this time he stepped the other dog's tail, so this dog barked.
這人又往前走,這回踩著的是另外一隻狗的尾巴,狗又汪汪汪地叫起來。
The blind man had thought that it was the first dog, so he said in surprise, It's a wonder that the dog is so long.
瞎子以為還是那條狗,驚詫地說:奇怪,這隻狗可真夠長的。
篇四
A shoplifter was caught red-handed trying to steal a watch from a jewelry store.
一個小偷在一家珠寶店企圖偷走一隻手錶的時候被當場擒獲。
"Listen," said the shoplifter, "I know you don't want any trouble either.
“聽著,”小偷說,“我知道你們也不想惹麻煩。
What do you say I just buy the watch, and we forget about this?"
我把這隻表買下,然後我們就當什麼也沒發生,你看怎樣?”
The manager agreed and wrote up the sales slip.
經理表示同意,然後列了一張售貨單。
The crook looked at the slip and said, "This is a little more than I intended to spend."
小偷看著單子說道:“這比我最初的預算稍稍高了一點,你們還有沒有便宜一點兒東西。”
短篇英語小笑話帶翻譯欣賞