有關休息日的英語口語
為幫助大家提高英語寫作能力,小編今天整理了關於提高英語口語的英文,希望可以到同學們提高英語成績,同學們快看看吧。
休息日
我真想睡個午覺。
I want to take a nap.
I want to take a nap. 我真想睡個午覺。
But you just woke up. 你不是剛剛起來嗎?
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下兒”。
I'd like to lie down for a while. 我想躺會兒。
我去躺一會兒。
I'm going to lie down. *用於稍感疲勞的時候。
I'm going to take a rest. 我休息一會兒。
你在裝睡啊!
You're pretending to be asleep.
You're just pretending that you're asleep.
You're not really asleep. 你其實沒睡吧!
I know you're still awake. 我知道你還沒睡。
你睡著了嗎?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
沒有,還沒睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能給孩子換塊尿布嗎?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。
Will you change the baby's diaper? 你能給孩子換塊尿布嗎?
Again? 又要換呀?
Will you change the baby's diaper? 你能給孩子換塊尿布嗎?
I just changed it ten minutes ago. 10分鐘前我剛換過的。
想尿尿嗎?
Do you need to pee? *主要對小孩子用。
該尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. *主要對小孩子用。
It's time to go pee-pee. *對兒童用wee和pee,對嬰幼兒用重疊wee-wee和pee-pee的形式表示“小便”。
蒙一兒。
Peekaboo! *孩子們在玩藏貓遊戲時常用。大人有時也半帶玩樂地使用。
Peekaboo! 蒙一兒。
Do it again. 再來一次。
胳肢胳肢。
Kuchi-kuchi-koo. *胳肢嬰兒時用。大人有時開玩笑時也用。
我們來投球吧。
Let's play catch.
Let's play catch. 我們來投球吧。
Great! 好呀!
Let's play ball.
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. 水管漏了。
全是灰呀。
It's so dusty. *dusty“到處都是灰塵”、“沾滿塵土”。
It's so dusty. 都是灰啊!
I didn't notice. 我倒沒注意。
It needs to be dusted. 得掃掃了。
這間屋子通風真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房間等地方“通風不好”、“憋悶得慌”。
The air is thick. 這裡真悶。
I can't breathe in this room. 這屋讓人喘不過氣來。
The air is dense. 空氣混濁。
這個房間很通風。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂風的”。
你能去喂喂狗嗎?
Will you feed the dog? *feed “餵食”。
Please give the dog some food.
你去遛遛狗吧?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
幫我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。
Take care of my brother and sister.
Take care of my brother and sister. 幫我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。
You bet. 放心吧。
請給植物澆點水。
Please water the plants. *water在這裡是動詞“澆水,灑水”。
Can I help? 要我幫忙嗎?
Yes, please water the plants. 好吧,請幫我給花澆澆水。
啊!怎麼這麼亂呀!
What a mess! *母親看到孩子們的房間時常說的一句話。
Look at the mess!
What a pigsty! * 含有髒得像個豬窩的語氣。
幫幫我吧。
Help me.
Help me. 幫幫我吧。
What do you want me to do? 我能幫你做什麼呢?
把你的屋子收拾收拾。
Clean up your room.
Clean up your room. 把你的屋子收拾收拾。
But I'm watching TV now. 可我正在看電視呢。
Straighten up your room.
Tidy up the room.
幫我打掃打掃衛生。
Help me clean up the house.
洗滌靈用完了。
We're out of dish detergent. *“洗衣粉”是laundry detergent。
We're out of dish detergent. 洗滌靈用完啦。
I'll go get more. 那我去買一瓶。
你能把衣服晾上嗎?
Would you put up the clothes to dry?
*put up是“向上掛”的意思,但在這裡表示“晾衣服”。
你能幫我把衣服疊起來嗎?
Will you help me fold up the clothes? *fold up“疊整齊”。
把地掃掃。
Please sweep the floor. *sweep“掃”、“打掃”。
把廚房的池子洗乾淨。
Please scrub the sink. *“洗”一般用動詞wash和clean來表示,但是“使勁搓洗”這一動作,用scrub表示最合適。
我得用吸塵器吸吸我房間了。
I have to vacuum my room. *vacuum“用吸塵器打掃”。
撣撣櫃子上的土。
Please dust the shelves. *dust“撣土”。
Please wipe the shelves. 請擦一擦櫃子。
請拖拖地。
Please mop the floor.
你能把那件襯衫熨熨嗎?
Will you iron the shirt?
我的裙子得熨了。
I have to iron my skirt. *iron不僅是名詞,它還可以用作動詞“熨”。
我們去超市買東西吧。
Let's go grocery shopping.
We need more milk. 還得再買點牛奶。
Let's go grocery shopping. 那我們去超市買吧。
公園裡人擠人。
The park was crowded.
The park was filled with people.
今晚能幫我照看一下孩子嗎?
Can you baby-sit tonight? *baby-sit“父母不在時幫忙照顧孩子”。
Can you baby-sit tonight? 今晚能幫我照看一下孩子嗎?
Sure I can. 當然可以。
關於回家後的英語口語