關於流行養寵物的英語對話
養寵物,一直都是一種流行,不會過期,也不會從英語對話中退出。下面是小編給大家整理的流行養寵物的英語對話,供大家參閱!
流行養寵物的英語對話1
Ann: Alison,What kind of pet do you want to get?
艾莉森,你想要怎樣的寵物?
Alison: How about a goldfish?
一條金魚怎麼樣?
Ann: They're too boring! How about a snake? Snakes are interesting.
他們太無聊!一條蛇怎麼樣?蛇很有趣。
Alison: No!Snakes are too scary!Let's get a nice pet like a cat.
不!蛇太令人害怕。咱們找個好的寵物像貓一樣。
Ann: A cat?I don't like cats. Cats aren't friendly enough.
一隻貓?我不喜歡貓。貓不是足夠友好。
Alison: Well,that hamster over there looks nice. He seems friendly, and he has short hair.
好,那倉鼠看起來不錯。他似乎很友好,並且他有短的毛髮。
Ann: Yeah, he's perfect!
是的,他是很完美!
Alison: Let's get him!
就要他!
流行養寵物的英語對話2
May:
These days, I've been too busy to take my puppy to be vaccinated.
最近忙的都沒時間帶狗狗去打疫苗了。
Edward:
I can help you out; I'm free this afternoon.
我幫你帶它去打吧,反正我下午沒什麼事兒。
May:
Thanks so much! She needs to go to the vet to get a rabies shot.
太好了,那就拜託了,讓獸醫給它打個狂犬病疫苗吧。
Edward:
How old is she? Are you sure she's old enough?
它多大了,到時間打疫苗了嗎?
May:
I think so, she's four months old.
應該可以吧,已經四個月大了。
Edward:
OK. Do you have an appointment?
好的。你有預約嗎?
May:
No, I don't…but there's a clinic right beside the Bank of China. Is it OK if I pay you when you get back?
沒有。中國銀行旁邊就有一家寵物醫院。回來再給你打疫苗的錢行嗎?
流行養寵物的英語對話3
One of our dogs at home, he used to go walking with my granddad, and it was on these oldcountry roads, so very quite really, not many cars would pass so the dog, Jonathan, used torun off in front of my granddad and my granddad's hearing wasn't too good at that time, hewas already quite old, so he wouldn't always hear cars coming, so every time a car was coming,the dog would, Jonathan would come running back to my granddad so that, and he did thisevery time a car came so my granddad knew that if Jonathan came running back towards him,he knew that he had to stand in closer to the edge of the road so that, you know, he wouldn'tbe in danger of being knocked down by a car or anything because those old country roads,you know when I was younger, we used to walk in the middle of the road, or you know, notquite by the edge, cause there were so few cars, you didn't really need to keep by the edge andthere were no foot paths along the side, so you were just walking along the edge of the road,so he was a really clever dog in he could alert my granddad, you know to whether a car wascoming or not.
我們家有一隻狗經常和我爺爺一起去散步,他們散步的那條路是古老的鄉村小路,非常非常安靜,經過的汽車不多,所以這隻名為喬納森的狗經常跑在我爺爺的前面,那時我爺爺的聽力已經不好了,他當時年紀已經很大了,所以他不是總能聽到汽車經過的聲音,每次有汽車來的時候,小狗喬納森就會跑回來找我爺爺,而每次一有汽車它就這樣跑回來,因此我爺爺就知道,如果喬納森跑回來找他,那就意味著他要站在靠近路邊的地方,這樣他就不會有被車撞到的危險了,那些鄉村小路你也知道,在我小的時候,我們常常走在路中間,或者不會靠路邊走,因為那裡汽車很少,你不用總是靠在路邊,而且路邊也沒有人行道,所以你只能沿著路邊走,所以喬納森是隻非常聰明的狗,他會提醒我爺爺,讓他知道是否有車輛經過。
I think most dogs are very intelligent. I've met some people who say their dog is a bit stupidbut I don't believe that really. I think most dogs are quite intelligent, even if they're not reallygood guard dogs, you know, some dogs aren't good guard dogs. They don't bark enoughwhen strangers come or something like that, but I still think they're probably very intelligent,and even if they're not, they're probably very affectionate, which is a plus definitely. It'salmost as good as having a really intelligent guard dog I think.
我認為大部分狗狗都很聰明,我遇到過一些說他們的狗有點笨的人,但是我認為那並不是事實。我認為大多數小狗都非常聰明,即使它們不是好的看門狗,你知道的,有些狗並不是很好的看門狗。像是有陌生人來的時候它們並不怎麼叫,但是我仍然認為它們是聰明的,即使它們不夠好,但是它們很重感情,這絕對是好的方面。我認為這與擁有一隻聰明的看門狗一樣好。
看過流行養寵物的英語對話的人還:
關於寵物英語交際口語對話