最簡單的英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  隨著全球經濟一體化的發展,我國的教育和文化等方面也在不斷地向前發展。英語作為全球通用的語言,是不同國家的人們之間溝通的橋樑。小編整理了關於租房的英語場景對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於租房的英語場景對話一

  Aludi: Boss,it is too late that you should go sleep.

  老闆,天晚了你該去睡覺了.

  Giotto: I know it. But there are many things I will sovle .

  我知道了.但是這裡有很多事我得解決。

  Aludi: But , it is too late! Maybe I can help you .

  但是,太晚了.也許我可以幫助你.

  Giotto: Thank you . I still want to sovle it by myself .

  謝謝。我依舊想靠自己解決它。

  Aludi: Boss , it is not good for your health . Please let me help you .

  老闆,那對你的健康不好。請讓我幫助你吧。

  Aludi: Do you forget we are a family ?

  你忘了我們是一個家族了嗎?

  Giotto: No . I can not forget it . Thank you . Aludi .

  不,我不會忘記的。謝謝你,阿魯迪。

  關於租房的英語場景對話二

  Jim: Do you have any plan to have a tour?

  最近有出遊計劃嗎?

  Dean: Yes, I'd like to go around the UK.

  有啊,想去英國轉轉。

  Jim: It seems that you can enjoy the express service.

  看來你可以享受快遞服務了?

  Dean: What do you mean express service? I'll take along with the luggages.

  什麼意思,我不懂。行李我會隨身帶的。

  Jim: Haven't you heard that an English thief expressed himself to the express company to steal goods? While this is a really convenient way to travel.

  你沒聽說過英國一個小偷把自己快遞到快遞公司進行行竊嗎?拋開行竊不談,這可真是個方便的出行方式。

  Dean: How could he come out of the company, still by expressing himself?

  那他怎麼出來?也是快遞的方式嗎?

  Jim: Absolutely, along with the stolen loot.

  沒錯,連同那些偷到的贓物一起。

  Dean: Incredible, how was he caught by the police?

  的確很誇張,那他怎麼被警方抓到的呢?

  Jim: It reported that because they did not split up the profit from obey equally.

  聽說是因為分贓不均。

  Dean: Security check is necessary!

  看來安全檢查很有必要嘛!

  關於租房的英語場景對話三

  Danny: I need a 2.5 GPA. What am I going to do?

  我的績點要達到2.5.我該怎麼辦?

  Tom: What about retaking your ACT? It was too low.

  重考一次入學測試怎麼樣? 分數也太低了.

  Danny: It won't make any difference. I am now 1.76. My dreams will blow out unless I make it all As this semester.

  不會有什麼起色的.我現在的績點是1.76. 除非我這學期全部拿A,否則我的夢想就破滅了.

  Tom: Maybe you need someone to knock you out.

  你需要人把你打暈.

  Danny: Stop digging at me. I need you to help me out but definitely not to kill me.

  不要挖苦我了.我需要你幫我,可絕對不需要你殺了我.

  Tom: No, I mean it. There is a Croatian girl. She passed out for 24 hours, but when she came to life, she could speak German fluently, although she lost the ability to speak Croatian.

  我認真的.有一個克羅埃西亞女孩.她昏迷了24小時,當她醒來以後,她可以講一口流利的德語,儘管她不會說克羅埃西亞語了.

  Danny: What if I wake up with the disability of speaking English? I will get all Ds, come on!

  萬一我醒來,不會講英語了,我就全部掛科了.得了!

  Tom: That's a question. Maybe you need anti-depressants. It helps with your study.

  那是個問題.也需要興奮劑.對你學習有幫助.

  Danny: Cut the crap. I know what I need now. A tutor. I will be the all-nighter for the month.

  別說廢話了.我知道我要什麼了.家教.這個月我都要開夜車了.

  Tom: Go for your big dreams, man.

  為夢想努力吧,哥們兒.

  關於租房的英語場景對話四

  醫生: What’s the matter with you ?

  什麼情況?

  病人: ...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

  我…我牙疼,很痛。

  醫生: I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

  我知道那種感覺,讓我看看,說“啊”

  病人: Ah.....

  “啊……”

  醫生: Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?

  哦,你一天刷幾次牙?

  病人: Once a day.

  一天一次。

  醫生: Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

  你喜歡吃巧克力和糖果嗎?

  病人: Yes,I do!I like them very much!

  是的,我很喜歡吃。

  醫生: Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.

  記住,別吃太多甜的東西,它們對你的牙齒不好,而且一天要刷兩到三次牙。如果你按照我說的來做,會比現在好很多。

  病人: Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

  謝謝你,醫生。我會照做的。

  

關於日常生活英語對話
關於最簡單的英語對話閱讀
相關知識
最簡單的英語對話閱讀
關於最簡單的英語對話閱讀
有關簡單的英語對話閱讀
最簡單的英語笑話閱讀
關於最簡單的英語對話
最簡單的英語對話
最簡單的英語對話短文
最簡單的英語對話和客戶
有關簡短的英語對話閱讀
關於最基本的英語對話閱讀