關於最簡單的英語對話閱讀
社會生活的資訊化和經濟活動的全球化使外語,特別是英語,已經成為我國對外開放和與國際交往的重要工具。小編精心收集了關於最簡單的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
關於最簡單的英語對話1
Ann: Hello, is it Mr. Chen?
哈羅,是陳先生嗎?
Chen: Speaking.
是的。
Ann: I’m interested in the apartment you advertised in the paper.
我對您在登在報紙上的那套公寓很感興趣。
Chen: To buy or to rent?
要買還是要租呢?
Ann: Rent. Could you tell me something about the apartment? And how large is it?
租。你能告訴我一些公寓的簡況嗎?有多大?
Chen: There are two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen. It’s about 98 square meters.
一共有兩間臥室,一間浴室,一個廚房。大概有98平米。
Ann: Well. How bout the surroundings?
恩。周邊環境怎麼樣啊?
Chen: The residents there are friendly and the community also has a good security system.
那裡的居民很友好,而且小區裡也有很好的安全設施。
Ann: So can I visit the apartment this Friday morning?
那我這個禮拜五早上可以看看公寓嗎?
Chen: Sure.
可以的。
關於最簡單的英語對話2
Wife: Honey, how long have we been live here?
親愛的,我們在這住了多久啦?
Husband: About 10 years. What’s wrong?
差不多有10年了,怎麼了?
wife: I am thinking about redecorating our house.
我想要重新裝修一下我們的房子。
husband: That would cost a lot of money. But we do need do some change to alive the house.
那會花很多錢的。不過我們確實是要做點改變來啟用這個房子。
wife: Right. What about repaint the living room in primrose yellow?
對啊,你覺得把客廳染成淡黃色怎麼樣?
husband: Good idea. I like a rustic style.
好主意,我喜歡鄉村風格的。
wife: Great minds think the same. And we can also ask someone to draw a picture on the wall.
英雄所見略同。我們可以叫一個人來幫我們在牆上畫一幅畫。
husband: It sounds great. And the curtain should be changed too.
聽起來真不錯。窗簾也應該換一下。
wife: Ok. Maybe we should make a blueprint first.
好的,也許我們應該先畫個藍圖。
husband: Yeah, then go to prepare the material.
恩,然後就去準備材料。
關於最簡單的英語對話3
楊: Have you watched TV yesterday?
你昨天看電視了嗎?
李: Of course, these days everybody talks about the earthquake.
當然了,這些人每個人都在談論地震。
楊: Yes, too terrible, many people in Yushu lost their families, and they are lucky because rest lost their lives.
是的,太可怕了,在玉樹,許多人失去了家園,他們還是幸運兒,因為其他人失去了生命。
李: I feel very sorry.
我感到非常遺憾。
楊: Yes, many people volunteered to do something for help.
是的,許多人都自願幫助災區。
李: Earthquake is quite a disaster.
地震是一場災難。
楊: But a hostess in CCTV said it was a rare chance for rescue team to practice.
但是中央電視臺一個女主持人說這對於救援隊來說是難得練習機會。
李: My god! How can she come with such non-humanitarian words?
天哪! 她怎麼能說出如此不人道的話?
楊: Yes, she is so cool to use others’ lives for practice.
是的,她太殘忍了,用其他人的生命來練習。
李: If this happens in her hometown, maybe she will not say so.
如果地震發生在她的家鄉,也許她就不會這麼說了。
關於最簡單的英語對話4
Ann: Woo,it is 11 o’clock, how time flies.
哇,11點啦,時間真快啊。
Lily: Yup,I feel so hungry.
是啊,我都覺得餓了。
Ann: Me too. Let’s go to have some snack. My treat.
我也是,我們去吃點點心吧,我請客。
Lily: I’d love to,but I might not finish the work by lunch time ,can I take a rain check?
我很想去,但是我午餐前可能沒辦法完成工作,你能改天再請我嗎?
Ann: OK, maybe I can take something for you, what do you like to eat?
好,或許我可以幫你帶點什麼,你喜歡吃什麼?
Lily: A hamburger and a cup of coke.
一個漢堡和一杯可樂。
Ann: No problem.
沒問題。
Lily: That is very kind of you.
真是謝謝你。
Ann: Wait for me ten minutes.
等我10分鐘。
Lily: OK.
好的。
日常英語情景對話閱讀