日常英語情景對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  隨著科學技術的高度發展,國際合作程序的日益加快,英語在國際舞臺上發揮的作用越發顯著。這不僅反映在政治和經濟領域,在文化交流方面表現得更為明顯。小編精心收集了日常英語情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  日常英語情景對話篇1

  Ann: Today is the Hallowmas. The children must be very happy.

  今天是萬聖節,孩子們一定很開心。

  Lily: Yes, they have looked forward to it for several weeks.

  是的,他們好幾個星期前就在期待了。

  Ann: When I look at them, I often recall my childhood. I believe we were much happier than the children now.

  當我看著他們,我經常想起我的童年,我認為我們那時候比現在的孩子們更開心。

  Lily: Yes, when the Hallowmas came, I often ran out with my brothers to knock neighborhood’s door.

  是的,當萬聖節來到的時候,我經常和我們的兄弟們跑出去敲鄰居家的門。

  Ann: And then, we would say, “Trick or treat”.

  .然後呢,我們會說:“不請吃就搗蛋”。

  Lily: Yes. We often knocked the seniors’ door, and they loved us to play in their house.

  恩,我們經常敲得是老人家的門,他們喜歡我們去他們家玩。

  Ann: I remember there was an old couple who usually prepared lots of candies and scattered them to us.

  我記得有一對老夫婦總是準備了很多糖果,然後撒向我們。

  Lily: What is the children’s activity this evening?

  孩子們今晚的活動是什麼?

  Ann: They said they want to knock the whole door in this building.

  他們說他們要去敲開這棟樓所有的門。

  Lily: Wow, great! I want to follow them.

  哇,太好了,我要跟他們去。

  日常英語情景對話篇2

  Bob: What do you think about the Huangshan Mountain?

  你認為黃山怎麼樣?

  Tom: Great! Why do you ask it suddenly?

  很棒,幹嘛突然問起?

  Bob: Our company will organize us to have a trip to Huangshan next week,so I collect some information in advance.

  下週我們公司組織去那旅遊,我先收集點資訊。

  Tom: It is worth travellng there.Huangshan is one of the most breath-taking sites in China,which is credited to be the King of all the mountains.

  那可真是選對地方了。黃山是中國的十大風景名勝之一,享有“天下第一奇山”之稱。

  Bob: I am looking forward to the day’s coming.

  真希望那天早點到來。

  Tom: Do you know what the four unique scenic features on Huangshan Mountain are?

  你知道黃山的四絕是什麼嗎?

  Bob: Mountain, it must be the stones.

  山嘛,肯定是石頭。

  Tom: Let me tell you,the four unique scenic features are legendary pines,picturesque rocks, the sea of clouds and hot springs.

  讓我來告訴你吧,奇鬆、怪石、雲海、溫泉稱為黃山四絕。

  日常英語情景對話篇3

  Bob: John, help me!

  約翰,救我。

  John: What’s up?

  怎麼了?

  Bob: Mom is going to kill me.

  媽媽要殺了我。

  John: Why? What did you do again?

  為什麼?你又做什麼?

  Bob: My grade is very bad and the school report card was received today.

  我的成績很差,今天學校的成績單寄到家了。

  John: So she found the truth.

  所以她發現真相了。

  Bob: Yes. Can you hear she is screaming?

  是的,你能聽到她在尖叫了嗎?

  John: I think so. You have to duck down here.

  是的,你得躲到這兒來。

  Bob: John, you are my best brother.

  約翰,你是我最好的哥哥。

  John: I believe you should think some remedies. The monk can run away, but he can run with the temple.

  我相信你得想想補救方法。要不然跑得了和尚,跑不了廟啊。

  日常英語情景對話篇4

  Leo: Did you see the shocking lines collected in Dwelling Narrowness by some netizens?

  你看過由網友蒐集的《蝸居》雷人臺詞了嗎?

  Lucy: No, I didn't. But I read the book before, it is really a nice book.

  我沒看過,但是我之前讀過這本小說,小說真的不錯。

  Leo: Yes, the story tells how difficult a couple bought a house in Shanghai, while the TV play didn't focus on it at all.

  是啊,故事裡本來是體現一對夫婦為在上海買房子而經歷的艱辛,電視劇完全不是這麼回事嘛。

  Lucy: So what did you say about the shocking lines?

  你說的那個雷人臺詞是怎麼回事?

  Leo: Many audiences said that the lines are too sexually explicit, "it is more open than x-rated movie".

  很多人反映臺詞過於露骨,“比拍三級片還放得開。”

  Lucy: So does it mean that the TV play changed it into a story between a pretty mistress and a corrupt official?

  所以說電視劇變味成漂亮女孩甘心做貪官二奶故事了?

  Leo: Netizens meant that.

  網友們的意思是這樣的!

  Lucy: Probaberly it may not represent the views of all audience.

  沒準這不代表所有觀眾的意見。

  Leo: While the director explained that, the lines is the feature of the original novel, we just retain the languages features in the novel, I don't think there is anything sexually explicit.

  導演解釋說:“電視劇的臺詞是原小說的一個特點,我們也是儘可能地把小說的一些語言特點保留了,我覺得沒有什麼露骨的。”

  Lucy: Maybe we just have a look at the TV play, then we can judge by ourselves.

  或許我們自己看一下電視劇,就自然會有評斷了。

  日常英語情景對話篇5

  客人: Hey, waiter, come here.

  嘿,服務員,過來。

  服務員: What is the matter,sir?

  怎麼了,先生?

  客人: I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.

  我要投訴,找你們經理來。

  服務員: Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?

  先生,有什麼地方不滿意嗎?

  客人: Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.

  看這湯,上面漂著一隻蒼蠅。

  服務員: That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.

  不可能啊,我仔細檢查過了呀。

  客人: Anyway, I want to see your manager.

  不管怎樣,我要見你們經理。

  服務員: OK, I go to find our manager.

  好,我去找經理。

  客人: I need you give me a reasonable explanation.

  我需要你們給我個合理的解釋。

  服務員: We will, please wait a moment.

  會的,請稍等。

  

關於最簡單的英語對話閱讀
關於日常英語對話模板
相關知識
日常英語情景對話閱讀
簡單日常英語情景對話
實用生活日常英語情景對話
有關交通英語情景對話閱讀
出國旅遊英語情景對話閱讀
二人旅遊英語情景對話閱讀
關於兩人英語情景對話閱讀
有關生活英語情景對話閱讀
打電話英語情景對話閱讀
電話英語情景對話閱讀

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!