關於日常英語對話模板
英語作為一門國際性語言,是世界科技進步、國家經濟發展與文化交流的必備工具,已成為個人發展不可缺少的一項技能。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
Mom: Sweetie, you are sure you want to do this?
親愛的,你確定你要這麼做嗎?
Son: I’m afraid so. There is no way for me to fit in here.
恐怕是的。我在這根本呆不下去。
Mom: How come? You will have your father’s company sooner or later.
怎麼會?你遲早都會繼承你爸爸的公司啊。
Son: But the problem is I don’t want to. Dad must hate me now. He thinks I am good for nothing. He just doesn’t see me. I have to find my place out there. One day, he will know he’s wrong about me.
但問題是我不想這樣。老爸肯定很恨我。他覺得我一無是處。他根本看不懂我。我一定要創出一片天地。總有一天,他會知道他看錯我了。
Mom: No, son. He loves you. He just doesn’t wear his heart on his sleeve.
兒子,他愛你。只是他不是一個感情外露的人。
Son: Mom, I know you are worried about me. But I got to go.
媽,我知道你擔心我。但是我必須要走。
Mom: Where are you going?
你去哪裡呢?
Son: I don’t know where or how far it is. Maybe Canada. But I promise I will come and visit.
我不知道去哪裡,也不知道會走多遠。可能加拿大吧。但是我一定會回來看你的。
Mom: You are my son for ever. Come home whenever you want to.
媽媽永遠在這裡。任何時候都歡迎回家。
Son: Thanks, Mom.
謝謝,媽。
篇2
楊: Have you ever heard Galois?
你聽說過伽羅華嗎?
麗: No, who is he?
沒有,他是誰?
楊: He was a French mathematician. People think his death has put off the development of math for decades.
他是一位法國數學家。人們認為他的死使數學的發展延遲了幾十年。
麗: Really? Then when he died?
真的嗎?那麼他是什麼時候死的?
楊: He died in 1832, only aged 22.
他死於1832年,年僅22歲。
麗: Why he died so young? Was that any disease?
為什麼他死得如此年輕?是有什麼病嗎?
楊: No, he died in a duel of love. His competitor was a famous gunner.
不,他死於一場愛情決鬥。他的對手是一個著名的槍手。
麗: So, you see, people shall do things they are skilled in.
所以,你看,人們應該做自己擅長的事。
篇3
Ann: I was almost late for the first class.
我早上第一節課差點遲到了。
Lily: Oh. When did you get up?
哦,你什麼時候起來的?
Ann: I woke up at 7: 20, and got up immediately. But I had no food in my dorm, so I had to go to canteen.
我七點二十醒來就馬上起來了。但是我在宿舍沒有東西可吃,所以我只能去餐廳了。
Lily: So you were late?
所以你遲到了?
Ann: Almost. Most of classmates and teacher looked at me.
差不多,很多同學還有老師都看著我。
Lily: What a shame. Why did you get up so late? I remember you were always very early.
真丟臉,你為什麼這麼晚才起來呢?我記得你總是很早的啊。
Ann: The weather is the main reason.
天氣是主要的原因。
Lily: Yeah. These days are really cold.
是啊,這些天很冷啊。
Ann: Yeah, it’s cold enough that I can’t wake up earlier.
是啊,冷得我都早起不來了。
Lily: The winter is coming.
冬天到了呢。
篇4
A: Did you watch Astro Boy when you were a little boy?
你小時候看阿童木嗎?
B: No, you know, I’m a post-90s.
不看,你知道,我是90後。
A: Um…
呃……
B: But I’ve seen him in the metro not long ago.
但我不久之前在地鐵上看到他。
A: Really?
真的?
B: Yes, you know, the movie Astro Boy is running, and someone impersonated Astro Boy and got on the train.
真的,你知道,電影版《阿童木》正在上映,有人就裝扮成阿童木的樣子來坐地鐵。
A: Did he frighten passengers?
地鐵裡的乘客被他嚇到了嗎?
B: No,we were just surprised and stared at him.
沒有,我們只是覺得驚奇,然後盯著他看。
A: Did he say hi to passengers?
他有跟大家打招呼嗎?
B: No, he’s just shaked his hand to us.
沒有,他只是向我們揮手。
篇5
Ann: Everywhere is bustling today.
今天到處都很熱鬧。
Lily: Yes, because of the Thanksgiving Day.
是的,感恩節嘛。
Ann: What do you plan to do?
你今天打算幹嘛?
Lily: I want to go to the church and have a prayer, thanking the god’s favor to us.
我要去趟教堂,做個禱告,感謝上帝對我們的眷顧。
Ann: May I go with you?
我可以一起去嗎?
Lily: Why not?
為什麼不?
Ann: Please wait a moment, I go to take a coat.
等下,我去拿件外套。
Lily: Alright.
好的。
網路社交英語情景對話