有關戀愛情景對話
英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
:約會
Steven wants to get a date with the girl he likes. Now he is inviting her to go to the movies.
史蒂文想要和他喜歡的女孩約會,現在他正在邀請她一起看電影。
Steven: Julia, are you free tonight?
史蒂文:茱莉婭,晚上有空嗎?
Julia: What's up?
茱莉亞:什麼事?
Steven: I want to invite you to go to the movies.
史蒂文:想約你一塊兒去看電影。
Julia: Are you asking me for a date?
茱莉亞:你是想和我約會嗎?
Steven: Yes.
史蒂文:是的。
Julia: I don’t like to go to the movies on a date. It's noisy there.
茱莉亞:我不喜歡在電影院約會。那裡太吵。
Steven: Where do you want to meet?
史蒂文:你想在哪兒見面?
Julia: Let's go to the coffee shop then. It's quiet there.
茱莉亞:我們去咖啡店吧。那裡很安靜。
Steven: What time should we meet?
史蒂文:我們幾點見面?
Julia: How about seven?
茱莉亞:7點怎麼樣?
Steven: All right.
史蒂文:好的。
:表白
Steven is in love with Julia, and now he is ready to tell her about his love.
史蒂文愛上了茱莉亞,現在他準備向他表白。
Steven: Julia, I want to talk to you.
史蒂文:茱莉亞,我有話要對你說。
Julia: What?
茱莉亞:你想說什麼?
Steven: Are you dating anyone now?
史蒂文:你現在有男朋友嗎?
Julia: No, so what?
茱莉亞:沒有,怎麼了?
Steven: What do you think of me?
史蒂文:你覺得我怎麼樣?
Julia: I think you're great. But what on earth do you want to say?
茱莉亞:我覺得你挺好的。不過,你到底想說什麼?
Steven:I think I'm in love with you.
史蒂文:我想我愛上你了。
Julia: Really?
茱莉亞:真的嗎?
Steven: Yes, I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.
史蒂文:是的,從我第一次看見你,我就愛上你了。
Julia: Why do you love me?
茱莉亞:為什麼喜歡我?
Steven: You're my kind of woman. I’m happy to have known you.
史蒂文:因為你是我喜歡的那種型別。能認識你我非常幸福。
Julia: Are you sure?
茱莉亞:你確定嗎?
Steven: Of couse. I’ve never felt like this before.
史蒂文:當然,我從來沒有過這種感覺。
Julia: OK, but I hope that you can remember that love me, love my dog.
茱莉亞:那好吧,但我希望你要記住愛屋及烏啊。
:失戀
Tom was just dumped by his girlfriend. Now he is sobbing out his sorrow to Steven.
湯姆剛剛被女友甩了,現在他正向史蒂文哭訴。
Steven: Tom, you look thoughtful and unhappy rescently. What's wrong with you?
史蒂文:湯姆,你最近看起來總是若有所思,又很不開心。你是怎麼了?
Tom: Lily broke up with me last week. In fact, she dumped me.
湯姆:上週莉莉和我分手了。確切地說,是她甩了我。
Steven: Why? I mean, why did she part company with you after seven years together?
史蒂文:為什麼?我是說,你們在一起7年了,為什麼她要和你分手?
Tom: She said it was because we had very different ideas about life.
湯姆:她說是因為我們的生活理念不同。
Steven: Do you believe her excuse?
史蒂文:你相信她的藉口嗎?
Tom: Of course not. I knew she had fallen in love with another guy. It is difficult to see her move on so quickly.
湯姆:當然不,我知道她愛上了別人。看到她這麼快移情別戀我真的很難過。
Steven: Come on, buddy, cheer up. Why not do some sports with me? Violent exercise might help to shake you out of your disappointment in love.
史蒂文:加油,老弟,振作點。和我去做些運動吧?劇烈運動可能會幫助你從失戀中解脫出來。
Tom: Thank you, Steven. You are really a good friend.
湯姆:謝謝你,史蒂文,你真的是個很好的朋友。
:愛情
Annie tells Steven that a man is trying to win her affections, but she doesn't know if she should accept his love.
安妮告訴史蒂文一個男人正在追求她,但她不知道她是否應該接受他的感情。
Steven: Annie, what is troubling you? You look unhappy.
史蒂文:安妮,你在煩惱什麼呢?你看起來不太開心。
Annie: A man is pursuing me. He was my schoolmate in college, and he has been carrying a torch for me for three years.
安妮:有個人在追求我。他是我大學時的同學,已經單戀了我3年。
Steven: Do you like him?
史蒂文:你喜歡他嗎?
Annie: Yes, I do like him.
安妮:是的,我喜歡他。
Steven: Then why are you hesitating?
史蒂文:那為什麼還猶豫呢?
Annie: You know that I have had a series of miserable relationships. Last summer, I fell in love with John. But the romance blossomed for six or seven weeks, and then wilted.
安妮:你知道,我經歷了一次又一次的愛情波折。去年夏天,我愛上了喬。但這感情只維持了六七個星期就結束了。
Steven: One love drives out another. You shouldn't be afraid to start a new relationship.
史蒂文:新的愛情來,舊的愛情去。你不應該害怕開始一段新的感情。
Annie: Maybe you are right.
安妮:也許你是對的。
關於搞物件的英語短文