初中兩人英語對話帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年11月24日

  我們學習英語翻譯的技巧,從對話開始掌握。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  經典

  A:Excuse me.

  A:打擾了。

  B:What's the matter?

  B:怎麼了?

  A:I've been stolen.

  A:我被偷了。

  B:What was stolen?

  B:什麼被偷了?

  A:I had my wallet stolen.

  A:我的錢包被偷了。

  B:Could you tell me the details?

  B:請你告訴我細節好嗎?

  A:I had my wallet stolen while I was on the bus just now.

  A:剛才在公交車上我的錢包被偷了。

  B:What kind of wallet was it?

  B:錢包是什麼樣的?

  A:It's a red leather one.

  A:是個紅色皮製錢包

  B:Can you give me your address? We will notice you while we find it.

  B:你能把你的地址給我嗎?我們找到錢包後就通知你。

  A:OK. Thank you.

  A:好的。謝謝。

  簡單

  A: hey what's up man? 嗨,你好嗎,哥們兒

  B: not much, how ya doin? 還不錯,你呢

  A: I am doing all right, thx,我也還行,謝了

  B: you watch the news today?你見天看新聞沒啊

  A: what news? 啥新聞

  B: are you kidding me? didn't you know that Seahawks have won~ 你Y開玩笑那?你不知道SEATTLE橄欖求贏了嗎

  A: Ah~~ I don't watch football that much.哦,我不看橄欖求的

  B: what??????? you suck!啥?你真DER

  A: I mean, I don't like football that much. I like basketball a lot. 我的意思是,我不喜歡橄欖求,我喜歡

  籃球

  B: oh~all right, have ya seen the new Mercedes-Benz C300 yet~ man, I am telling ya. Dat car looks HOT! It has sporty look, good shape, and it's a benz! it's only $31,000 thirty one thousand dollars.哦,好吧,你見過新賓士C300嗎?我告訴你啊,那車真牛B,看起來很運動型,然後形狀也不錯,然後還是賓士,才31千美金。

  A: I personally don't like Benz, cuz I think it's for adults. I'd rather buy a BMW 3-series with that money.我其實不喜歡賓士的,因為我覺得那是給大人開的,我會用那錢買個BMW3系列

  B: Sigh, what a nerd~ haha I am just kidding. So how is going with your girlfriend.咳~真白痴,哈哈,開玩笑的啦。你跟你老婆怎麼樣啦。

  A:weareallright, wasfun~Igotdrunkinthehotelandpukealloverthefloor.我們都很好啊,前幾天去華盛頓洲東邊,去了3天,很好玩,我在旅店裡喝醉了,吐了1地B: haha, you bastard! k, I gota go, talk to you later man~哈哈你個禽獸!好啦,我得閃了,以後跟你侃88

  A: k, take it easy, man!恩,88

  必備

  A: Could you tell me how much it is?

  您能告訴我這個的價格是多少嗎?

  B: In the neighbourhoud of $ 500.

  500美元左右。

  A: That’s way too much money.

  價格太貴了。

  B: We can make dow by model.

  我們可以根據型號給予優惠。

  A: We have to ask for another price reduction.

  再給我們優惠點兒吧。

  B: You can fourget about another cut.

  不能再降價了。

  A: How much are you asking for this?

  這個多少錢?

  B: I’m offering them to you at 10 Euro a piece. Is that all right?

  每件10歐元,您看怎麼樣?

  A: Is tax already included in ther price?

  這個價位含稅嗎?

  B: Yes. Our price can’t be matched.

  是的。我們的價格無人可比。

  A: Would you consider a volume discount?

  批量購進可以再優惠嗎?

  B: If you buy 1000 or more, you’ll get a 10% discount.

  如果您能購進1000件以上我們就可以優惠10%。

  A: I’ll accept your offer.

  好的,我接受。

  :愛面子

  have a thin skin 愛面子

  A:Why are you so interested in the girl?

  A:你為什麼對那個女孩這麼感興趣?

  B:I'd like to take her to the party.

  B:我想帶她去參加舞會。

  A:She has a thin skin. I bet she will not go out with you.

  A:她臉皮很薄,我打賭她不會和你出去。

  B:You just wait and see.

  B:那你等著瞧吧。

  :貪財

  have an itching palm 貪財

  A:Don't trust him.

  A:別信任他。

  B:Why?

  B:為什麼?

  A:He has an itching palm and is sure to cheat you out of your share of the profits.

  A:他很貪財,肯定會從你身上騙得好處。

  B:Then I must be careful about him.

  B:那我必須小心了。

  

看過的人還:

餐廳英語對話視訊
初中英語教學對話設計
相關知識
初中兩人英語對話帶翻譯
兩人英語對話帶翻譯
簡單的兩人英語對話帶翻譯
關於初中兩人英語對話短文
初中兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
初中兩人英語對話
初中兩人英語對話精選
關於初中兩人英語對話精選
初中兩人英語對話短文
二人英語對話帶翻譯精選