旅行話題英語口語對話
初中英語的對話教學是培養學生英語交際能力的重要途徑,在英語教學中佔據著重要的位置。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
A:I thought you said we were going to stay three days in Chicago.
A:你說我們在芝加哥要待三天的。
B: We are. It's two nights In the hotel. July 3rd and 4th, but three days altogether.
B:是三天。在旅館住兩夜,7月3號和4號,但總共是三天。
A:I see. We arrive early on the third, and we leave at 11: 30 p.m. on the fifth.
A:明白了。我們是3號一大早到,5號夜裡11:30走。
C: That's correct. As you see, I've made reservations for you on the night train to New York onthe fifth. You’ll have two sleeping berths.
C:對。你們看,我為你們預訂了5號夜裡的火車票去紐約。你們有兩個臥鋪。
B: So it is really a full day on the fifth.
B:所以5號有一整天時間。
C: Plenty of time for shopping and sightseeing. You''ll even have enough time for a show in theevening because the train station is near the theater district.
C:有充足的時間購物和觀光。你們甚至有足夠的時間在晚上看場表演。火車站就在劇院區附近。
A:I think that''ll work out fine.I hope I’ll be able to sleep on the train.
A:我看這個安排很好。希望在火車上我能睡著。
2
A:What can I do for you?
A:需要幫忙嗎?
B: My wife and I want to see the places of interest in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai. Canyou arrange a tour for us?
B:我和我的夫人想看看深圳、廣州和珠海的名勝古蹟,你能為我們安排一次旅行嗎?
A: How long would you like to stay In these cities?
A:你們想在這些城市待幾天?
B:Well, three days.
B:嗯,三天。
A: There is a three-day package tour. You will have 3 full days in the cities. It is a general tourof the cities. The itinerary includes the places of interest such as Window of the World, ChinaFolk Culture Village. Chen Clan Academy, Southern Yue Tomb, and Gongbei Market.
A:有一個三天的包價旅遊。你們將在這磐城市單待滿三天,是對整個城市進行遊覽的旅行。旅行路線包括像廿界之窗、中國民俗文化村、陳家祠、南越王墓、拱北市場等名勝古蹟。
B: That sounds good. How much is the tour?
B:聽起來不錯,這個旅行多少錢?
A: 200 yuan for each person.
A:每人200元。
B: What does it include?
B:包括什麼?
A:It includes your air fare, your hotel accommodations and the meals.
A:包括機票、旅館住宿和三餐。
B: Could we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour reservations?
B:我們能讓你們安排預訂必要的飛機、飯店和旅程嗎?
A: Yes. we could do that for you.
A:是的,我們可以為你們做這一切。
3
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
A:您早,能為您做些什麼?
B: Good morning. I'd like to make a reservation to Guangzhou for August 2.
B:早,我想訂一張8月2日去廣州的機票。
A: Just a moment, please. I'm sorry, sir. There is no ticket available on that day. But we haveflights for Guangzhou the next day.
A:請稍等。對不起,先生,8月2日的票已訂完了,但第二天有去廣州的航班。
B: May I inquire about the departure time?
B:請問飛機都什麼時候起飛?
A:A 9:12 flight in the morning and a 14:00 flight in the afternoon.
A:早上航班9點12分起飛,下午航班2點起飛。
B: When will the plane reach for the morning flight?
B:早上班機什麼時候到達?
A:At 13:15.
A:下午1點15分。
B: OK. I'd like to book a ticket for this one.
B:好吧,我訂一張這次班機的票。
A: All right, sir. Please reconfirm your ticket no later than 12 o'clock two days before the flight;otherwise, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.
A:好的,先生。請最好在起飛前兩天的中午12點前再確認一下機票,否則預訂會自動取消。
關於旅遊話題英語對話