談論個性英語情景對話

General 更新 2025年02月16日

  英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

  1:

  A: Are you alright, Ethan? You don't seem to be as cheerful as you normally are.

  你還好嗎,Ethan?你看起來不像平時那麼高興。

  E: To be honest, Ava, I've just had a really bad day.

  說實話,Ava,今天我過得糟透了。

  A: What happened?

  發生什麼事了?

  E: First, I slept through my alarm and ended up two hours late to work.

  首先,我沒被鬧鐘鬧醒最後上班遲到了2小時。

  A: What did your boss say?

  你老闆說什麼了?

  E: He told me that if I showed up late one more time, he'd fire me. He's so mean!

  他告訴我,如果我再遲到一次,他會炒了我。他太苛刻了。

  A: That's horrible. Was that the first time you'd shown up late to work?

  那太討厭了。那是你第一次上班遲到嗎?

  E: That was my second time. The first time, I was in a car accident.

  那是第二次了。第一次,我遇上了車禍。

  A: Is your boss Chinese?

  你的老闆是中國人嗎?

  E: No, he's from Australia. Before I met him, I thought Australians were supposed to be relaxed and easy-going. I had no idea he'd be so fussy about things.

  不是,他是澳大利亞人。在我見到他之前,我認為澳大利亞人應該是很放鬆很隨和的。我不知道他會如此愛挑剔事情。

  A: What are you going to do?

  你打算怎麼辦?

  E: I think I'm going to look for another job. I need to find a boss that is a bit more sensitive and optimistic than my current boss.

  我想我打算去找別的工作。我需要找到一個比我現在的上司更善解人意和樂觀的上司

  A: That sounds like a sensible plan. Do you want me to help you with your job search?

  聽起來計劃很明智。你想要我幫你找工作嗎?

  E: That's very generous of you. Thanks for the offer.

  你真慷慨。謝謝幫忙。

  A: Don't mention it. That's what friends are for!

  別客氣。這是朋友該做的。

  2:

  E: I don't know what to do about the people who live in the flat above me!

  我不知道能拿住在我樓上的人怎麼辦。

  A: Why? What are they like?

  為什麼?他們怎麼樣?

  E: They're incredibly selfish. They 're always up until the wee hours of the night playing their music so loudly that I have to wear earplugs in order to fall asleep!

  他們驚人的自私。他們總是在三更半夜起來大聲玩音樂,弄得我不得不戴著耳塞才能入睡。

  A: Have you ever talked to them about it?

  你曾經跟他們談過此事嗎?

  E: I tried to introduce myself to them when they moved in, but they were so arrogant that I didn't want to ever talk to them again!

  他們搬進來的時候,我試著向他們介紹過我自己,但是他們太傲慢了所以我就再也沒有想過要跟他們說話。

  A: What did they say?

  他們說過什麼?

  E: They both just talk about how great they are all the time.

  他們倆只是一個勁一直說他們多麼棒。

  A: They sound like the neighbours from hell!

  聽上去這鄰居很差勁。

  E: They are! Besides being loud and arrogant, they're also terrible gossips. They're always talking about everybody else in the apartment.

  他們是很差勁。除了大聲說話和傲慢之外,他們還特別喜歡說人閒話,他們總是談論公寓裡其他人。

  A: I thought you didn't talk to them much.

  我原以為你沒有多跟他們交談過。

  E: I don't, but they talk so loudly that I can hear what they're talking about from my bedroom - and it's not very nice.

  我是沒跟他們交談過,但是他們說話聲音太大所以我在我的臥室裡都能聽到他們說的話,這不太讓人舒服。

  A: What do the other people in your apartment think about them?

  你公寓裡的其他人怎麼看待這些人?

  E: Most of my other neighbours are scared of them.

  我的大多數鄰居害怕他們。

  A: Maybe you should think about moving.

  也許你該考慮搬家了。

  E: I can't afford to move right now.

  現在我沒錢搬家。

  A: Well, perhaps you should have a party and try to get to know them better. Maybe once you get to know them, they'll turn out to be more sensitive.

  哦,也許你該開個聚會然後儘量去多瞭解他們。也許你一瞭解了他們,他們就會更善解人意了。

  E: I think you're being a bit optimistic. If you met them, you'd understand.

  我認為你有點樂觀了。如果你見到他們,你就明白了。

  A: Well, I don't know what else you could do then. Do you think bribing them with chocolate would work?

  哦,那麼我不知道你還能做點什麼別的。你認為給他們送巧克力有用嗎?

 

善良的英文是什麼
關於吃飯打包的英語口語
相關知識
談論個性英語情景對話
談論外貌英語情景對話
談論週末英語情景對話
談論住所英語情景對話
談論理財英語情景對話
談論婚姻英語情景對話
談論家族英語情景對話
談論家人英語情景對話閱讀
談論生病英語情景對話
談論健康英語情景對話

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!