關於感動的英語美文欣賞
把那一顆跳動的充滿活力和激情的心,都擱置在這風清雲淡,花團錦簇之中,讓身體,讓感動貼近這跳動的脈搏!下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
One day I counted your fingers and kissed each one.
曾經,我輕吻著你的每根小指頭。
One day the first snowflakes fell, and I held you up and watched them melt on your baby skin.
曾經,在某個清朗的冬日,我把你高高舉起,看著你紅潤的笑臉。
One day, we crossed the street, and you held my hand tight.
曾經,你的小手緊抓著我,一同穿越都市的車水馬龍。
Then, you were my baby, and now you are my child.
曾經,你是我的小寶寶,現在你是我的大寶貝。
Sometimes, when you sleep, I watch your dream, and I dream too......
有時,望著沉睡的你,我也跟著夢想……
That someday you will dive into the cool, clear water of a lake.
有一天,你會潛入冷冽清澈的湖。
Someday you will walk into a deep wood.
獨自走進一座蒼鬱的森林。
Someday your eyes will be filled with a joy so deep that they shine.
初見新奇,眼中滿是光彩。
Someday you will run so fast and so far your heart will feel like fire.
有一天,你會為了心中的渴求,像團火球似的瘋狂追逐。
Someday you will swing high so high, higher than you ever dared to swing.
有一天,你會發現自己蕩的比想象的還高。
Someday you will hear something so sad that you will fold up with sorrow.
有一天,你會因為突如其來的壞訊息,感覺被深深的哀傷包圍。
Someday you will call a song to the wind, and the wind will carry your song away.
有一天,你會站在風中淺唱,期盼風兒把你的心聲帶向遠方。
Someday I will stand on this porch and watch your arms waving to me until I no longer see you.
有一天,我會倚在門邊,望著你向我揮手道別,消失在我眼前。
Someday you will look at this house and wonder how something that feels so big can look so small.
有一天,你會望著我們的家,詫異記憶中它的巨大,和此刻看起來的渺小。
Someday you will feel a small weight against your strong back.
有一天,你會發現,自己堅強的雙臂也有著一個小小負擔。
Someday I will watch you brushing your child's hair.
有一天,我會看見你坐在床沿,梳理孩子柔細的髮絲。
Someday, a long time from now, your own hair will glow silver in the sun.
有一天,很久很久以後的一天,你的頭髮也會在太陽底下閃著銀光。
And when that day comes, love, you will remember me.
當那天到來的時候,親愛的,你會想念我。
篇二
A Boy and His Tree
A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it every day. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow… He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.
Time went by…The little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree.
One day, the boy came back to the tree and looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy.
“I am no longer a kid, I don’t play around trees anymore.” The boy replied, “I want toys. I need money to buy them.” “Sorry, but I don’t have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.” The boy was so excited. He picked all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy didn’t come back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.
One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me.” The tree said. “I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?” “Sorry, but I don’t have a house. But you can cut off my branches to build your house.” So the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.
The tree was glad to see him happy but the boy didn’t appear since then. The tree was again lonely and sad. One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said.
“I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” “Use my trunk to build the boat. You can sail and be happy.” So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and did not show up for a long time.
Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you.” the tree said. “ I don’t have teeth to bite.” The boy replied. “ No more trunk for you to climb on.” “I am too old for that now.” the boy said. “I really want to give you something…the only thing left is my dying roots.” The tree said with tears. “I don’t need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied. “Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest. Come here, please sit down with me and have a rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears…
This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent. When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad… When we grow up, we leave them, and only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy. You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree but that's how all of us are treating our parents.
很久以前有一棵蘋果樹。一個小男孩每天都喜歡來到樹旁玩耍。他爬到樹頂,吃蘋果,在樹蔭裡打盹……他愛這棵樹,樹也愛和他一起玩。
隨著時間的流逝,小男孩長大了。他不再到樹旁玩耍了。
一天,男孩回到樹旁,看起來很悲傷。“來和我玩吧!”樹說。
“我不再是小孩了,我不會再到樹下玩耍了。”男孩答到,“我想要玩具,我需要錢來買。”
“很遺憾,我沒有錢……但是你可以採摘我的所有蘋果拿去賣。這樣你就有錢了。”男孩很興奮。他摘掉樹上所有的蘋果,然後高興地離開了。自從那以後男孩沒有回來。樹很傷心。
一天,男孩回來了,樹非常興奮。“來和我玩吧。”樹說。“我沒有時間玩。我得為我的家庭工作。我們需要一個房子來遮風擋雨,你能幫我嗎?”很遺憾,我沒有房子。但是,你可以砍下我的樹枝來建房。“因此,男孩砍下所有的樹枝,高高興興地離開了。
看到他高興,樹也很高興。但是,自從那時起男孩沒再出現,樹有孤獨,傷心起來。
突然,在一個夏日,男孩回到樹旁,樹很高興。“來和我玩吧!”樹說。
“我很傷心,我開始老了。我想去航海放鬆自己。你能不能給我一條船?” “用我的樹幹去造一條船,你就能航海了,你會高興的。”於是,男孩砍倒樹幹去造船。他航海去了,很長一段時間未露面。
許多年後男孩終於回來了。“很遺憾,我的孩子,我再也沒有任何東西可以給你了。沒有蘋果給你……”樹說。“我沒有牙齒啃。” 男孩答到。“沒有樹幹供你爬。”“現在我老了,爬不上去了。” 男孩說。“我真的想把一切都給你……我唯一剩下的東西是快要死去的樹墩。” 樹含著眼淚說。“現在,我不需要什麼東西,只需要一個地方來休息。經過了這些年我太累了。”男孩答到。 “太好了!老樹墩就是倚著休息的最好地方。過來,和我一起坐下休息吧。” 男孩坐下了,樹很高興,含淚而笑……
這是一個發生在每一個人身上的故事。那棵樹就像我們的父母。我們小的時候,喜歡和爸爸媽媽玩……長大後,便離開他們,只有在我們需要父母親,或是遇到了困難的時候,才會回去找他們。儘管如此,父母卻總是有求必應,為了我們的幸福,無私地奉獻自己的一切。你也許覺得那個男孩很殘忍,但我們何嘗不是這樣呢?
篇三
A Friend is....
A to Z
Accepts you as you are 接受原本的你
Believes in "you" 相信你這個人
Calls you just to say "Hi" 打電話給你只是想說聲"嗨"
Doesn’t give up on you 從不放棄對你的信心
Envisions the whole of you 預期你總是盡全力
Forgives your mistakes 原諒你的過錯
Gives unconditionally 無條件地付出
Helps you 幫助你
Invites you over 邀請你
Jest "be" with you 靜靜地在你的身旁
Keeps you close at heart 靠近你的心
Loves you for who you are 因你本來的樣子而愛你
Makes a difference in your life 使你的生活與以往不同
Never judges 從不評價你
Offers support 支援你
Picks you up 扶你一把
Quiets your fears 止息你的恐懼
Raises your spirits 鼓舞你的心靈
Says nice things about you 跟別人述說你好的一面
Tells you the truth when you need to hear it 當需要時會告訴你實情
Understands you 瞭解你
Values you 重視你
Walks beside you 與你同行
X-plain things you don’t understand 為你解惑
Yells when you won’t listen 當你不理智時叫醒你
Zaps you back to reality 把你拉回現實
Maybe you have many friend, But how many of them can finish A to Z?
也許你有很多“朋友”,但真正能做到 A 到 Z 的又有幾個呢?
Please have good care for your good friends. 請珍惜你身邊的好朋友!
Show your friends how much you care. 告訴你的朋友你有多在乎他們。
關於改變的英語美文欣賞