關於愛和等待的英語美文
隨著英語的國際化越來越廣泛,我國的英語學習者也逐年激增,各大英語學習網站也推出英語美文的賞析和閱讀。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
:愛,永遠禁不起等待
Don’t wait for a smile to be nice...
不要等到了一個笑容才面露慈善
Don’t wait to be loved, to love.
不要等被愛了以後,才要去愛
Don’t wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend.
不要等到寂寞了,才明白朋友的價值。
Don’t wait for the best job, to begin to work.
不要非要等到一份最好的工作,才要開始工作
Don’t wait to have a lot, to share a bit.
不要等擁有許多後,才開始分享一些
Don’t wait for the fall, to remember the advice.
不要等到失敗後,才記得別人的忠告
Don’t wait for pain, to believe in prayer.
不要等到受傷了,才相信願意祈禱
Don’t wait to have time, to be able to serve.
不一定要等到有時間,才能夠去付出服務
Don’t wait for anybody else pain, to ask for apologies...
不要等別人受傷了,才來乞求原諒
... neither separation to make it up.
不要等到分開了,才想到去挽回
Don’t wait...
Because you don’t know how long it will take.
不要等待,因為,你不知道等待需要花費多少的時間
Remember: Friendship is like wine, it gets better as it grows older.
記得:友誼像醇酒,越久越濃。
:Love and Time 愛和時間
Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for love.
Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.
When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.
Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said,
"Richness, can you take me with you?"
Richness answered, "No, I can''t. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."
Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"
"I can''t help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.
Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you."
"Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"
Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.
Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder,
Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?"
"It was Time," Knowledge answered.
"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"
Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."
愛和時間從前有一個島,所有的情感都住在那裡:幸福、悲傷、知識和所有其它的,愛也不例外。一天,所有的情感聽說小島即將沉沒,因此建造小船,紛紛離開,除了愛。
愛是唯一留下來的,因為它希望能堅持到最後一刻。
小島即將沉沒了,愛決定請求幫助。
富有駕著一艘大船從愛身邊經過,愛說,
“富有,你能帶上我麼?”
富有回答說:“不行,我的船上載滿金銀財寶,沒有你的地方。”
虛榮坐在漂亮的小船中從愛身邊駛過,愛問:“虛榮,你能幫助我麼?”
虛榮說:“不行,你全身溼透,會弄髒我的船。”悲傷的船靠近了,愛問:“悲傷,請帶我走吧。”
“哦。。。愛,我太難過了,想一個人呆著。”幸福經過愛的身邊,它太開心了,根本沒聽見愛在呼喚。突然,一個聲音喊道:“來,愛,我帶你走。” 聲音來自“年老”。愛太高興了,甚至忘了問他們即將去何方。當他們來到岸上,年老自己離開了。愛突然意識到“年老”給了它多大的幫助。於是,愛問另一位老者--知識:“誰幫助了我?”知識說:“是時間。”
“時間?”愛問:“但是時間為什麼幫助我?”知識睿智地微笑道:“因為只有時間瞭解愛的價值。”
:等待就是愛情本身
We just can't let go, when the storm is ahead.
總希望在風雨欲來的時候,抱緊一些不想放棄的想法。
She has been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.
她一直堅持寧缺毋濫,相信最好的值得耐心等待。
Yet the last apple fallen from the tree is usually sour.
偏偏最後掉下的紅蘋果,通常是酸的。
The love that rocks your soul is hardly the result of a long wait.
而驚心動魄的偉大愛情,通常不是等來的。
I held tight to the world, but rejected.
我用力抓緊世界,最終卻仍被世界淘汰。
If I had saved the effort, would the pain be less?
如果一開始就鬆手,我的痛苦會不會少些?
Save a place for yourself, before going out to love.
在自己面前應該一直留有一個地方,然後去愛。
You don't have to know who to love, how to love, or how long your love will last.
不知道是誰,不知道如何去愛,也不知道可以愛多久。
Just wait for the one time. Maybe there will never be the one. But just wait, because it already is your reward.
只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人,可是這種等待就是愛情本身。
關於祝福祖國的英語美文