有關於英文版情詩欣賞

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  如果愛情就象是沙漏,沙漏完了,我們也一樣完了,那麼請問,我可以往裡面添沙嗎?小編精心收集了有關於英文版情詩,供大家欣賞學習!

  有關於英文版情詩篇1

  You Know My Heart

  你懂我的心

  Bettine Brentano to Goethe

  貝婷 布倫塔諾致歌德

  You know my heart;

  你懂我的心;

  You know that all there is desire,

  你懂我心中所有的願望

  Thought, boding and longing;

  思念、預兆和渴求;

  You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

  你生活在幽靈之中,他們給你以神靈的智慧。

  You must nourish me ;

  你一定要給我以”滋養”。

  You give all that in advance,

  如你以前給予我的一樣,

  Which I do not understand to ask for.

  給予我無法訴求的嚮往。

  My mind has a small embrace,

  雖說我才疏學淺,

  My love a large one;

  但我的愛很博淵;

  You must bring them to a balance.

  你一定要平衡這兩方面。

  Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

  在理智跟不上愛情的節奏時,便波浪連連。

  You are matched to my love;

  你知道我有多愛你;

  You are friendly, kind and indulgent;

  你友善、溫存、寬厚。

  Let me know when my heart is off the balance.

  告訴我,什麼時候我的心失了衡。

  I understand your silent signs.

  我懂得你那無聲的暗示。

  A look from your eyes into mine,

  你映入我眼簾的凝睇,

  A kiss from you upon my lips,

  你印在我脣上的熱吻,

  Instructs me in all,

  向我說明了一切。

  What might seem delighted to learn,

  這一切對於像我這樣的人,

  To one who, like me,Had experience from those.

  對於有過這方面感情經歷的人,

  I am far from you;

  你我天各一方,

  Mine are become strange to me.

  給你的凝望和親吻,我已日益陌生。

  I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.

  我無法不想抱你入懷的溫柔。

  Then I begin to weep,

  然後我便開始抽泣,

  But the tears dry again unawares.

  不知不覺眼淚已乾涸。

  Yes, he reaches with his love thus I think over to me in thisconcealed stillness;

  是的,在深藏的靜謐中他對我一往情深我如是想。

  And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance?

  難道我就不應藉著永不動搖的深情遙通心聲嗎?

  Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:

  啊,你不知道我一心要對你說的話?

  It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.

  我要對你無限地輕聲嘆息,竊竊私語,讓感情滿溢昇華。

  Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.

  願我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你對我的無限溫柔。

  O,dear friend,

  啊,親愛的朋友,

  Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

  只求你給我暗示,你心中只有我一個人。

  有關於英文版情詩篇2

  Song to Celia

  致西麗婭

  Ben Jonson

  本 瓊森

  Drink to me only with thine eyes,

  你只用你的雙眸與我乾杯

  And I will pledge with mine ;

  我回以脈脈的溫存

  Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

  或在杯邊留下你的香吻

  And I'll not look for wine.

  我心將不再向往杯中蜜釀

  The thirst that from the soul doth rise

  心靈的渴望在盪漾

  Doth ask a drink divine;

  渴望你的仙釀

  But might I of Jove's nectar sup,

  即使天神讓我將他的瓊漿痛飲,

  I would not change for thine.

  我也不願捨棄你吻過的這杯。

  I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

  曾憶贈你玫瑰花環

  Not so much honouring thee

  並非討你歡心

  As giving it a hope, that there

  只願這花環在你頭上

  It could not wither,d be.

  永不凋零。

  But thou thereon didst only breathe,

  只要你的氣息留在上面

  And sent'st it back to me :

  然後將玫瑰送還

  Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,

  當盛開時,它讓我聞到的,

  Not of itself, but thee.

  不是自己的花香,而是你。

  有關於英文版情詩篇3

  Love at first sight

  一見鍾情

  Wislawa Szymborska

  維斯瓦娃 辛波絲卡

  They're both convinced

  他們彼此深信

  that a sudden passion joined them.

  是瞬間迸發的熱情使他們相遇

  Such certainty is beautiful,

  這樣的篤定是美麗的

  but uncertainty is more beautiful still

  但變幻無常更為美麗

  Since they'd never met before, they're sure

  他們素未謀面,所以

  that there'd been nothing between them.

  他們確定彼此並無瓜葛。

  But what's the word from the streets, staircases, hallways...

  但是自街道、樓梯、大堂傳來的話語……

  perhaps they've passed each other a million times?

  他們也許擦肩而過一百萬次了吧。

  I want to ask them

  我想問他們

  if they don't remember...

  是否記得……

  a moment face to face

  在旋轉門

  in some revolving door?

  面對面那一剎

  perhaps a “sorry“ muttered in a crowd?

  或是在人群中喃喃道出的"對不起”,

  a curt “wrong number“ caught in the receiver?

  或是在電話的另一端道出的“打錯了"。

  but I know the answer.

  但是我早知道答案。

  No, they don’t remember.

  是的,他們並不記得。

  They'd be amazed to hear

  他們會很驚訝,

  that Chance has been toying with them now for years.

  徜若得知緣分已經玩弄他們多年。

  Not quite ready yet

  只因為尚未完全準備好,

  to become their Destiny,

  他們的命運之神未來到,

  it pushed them close, drove them apart,

  緣分將他們拉近,驅離。

  it barred their path,

  阻擋著他們的去路

  stifling a laugh,

  憋住笑聲

  and then leaped aside.

  然後閃到一旁。

  There were signs and signals,

  有一些跡象和訊號存在,

  even if they couldn,t read them yet.

  即使他們尚無法解讀。

  Perhaps three years ago

  也許在三年前

  or just last Tuesday

  或者就在上個星期二,

  a certain leaf fluttered

  有某片葉子飄舞於

  from one shoulder to another?

  肩與肩之間?

  Something was dropped and then picked up.

  有東西掉了又撿了起來?

  Who knows, maybe the ball that vanished

  天曉得,也許是那個

  into childhood's thicket?

  消失於童年灌木叢中的球?

  There were doorknobs and doorbells

  還有事前已被觸控

  where one touch had covered another beforehand.

  層層覆蓋的 門把和門鈴。

  Suitcases checked and standing side by side.

  檢查完畢後並排放置的手提箱。

  One night, perhaps, the same dream,

  有一晚,也許同樣的夢,

  grown hazy by morning.

  到了早晨變得模糊。

  Every beginning

  每個開始

  is only a sequel, after all,

  畢竟都只是續篇,

  and the book of events

  而充滿情節的書本

  is always open halfway through.

  總是從一半開始看起。

  

莎士比亞愛情詩英文版
古詩的英文翻譯
相關知識
有關於英文版情詩欣賞
有關與英文的情詩欣賞
有關於英文愛情詩歌欣賞
有關於英譯的唐詩欣賞
有關於英文小笑話欣賞
英文版情詩欣賞
英文版情詩欣賞
有關於英文版的離職感謝信
有關於英文版感謝父母的感謝信
有關於英文版對朋友的感謝信