有關網路資料的英語口語

General 更新 2024年12月26日

  小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以學習起來,也可以收藏起來哦

  一我電腦裡的資料都丟了

  AWhat's wrong with you? Why do you look so sad?

  你怎麼了,看起來很傷心的樣子?

  BI've lost all my files from the computer. It's a total disaster.

  我電腦裡所有的資料都丟了.這簡直是個災難.

  AHow did that happen?

  怎麼回事啊?

  BThree days ago, my laptop went on strike. I couldn't enter the Windows system. As I was about to give it up, one of my friends advised me to start Windows in the safe mode.

  三天前,我的電腦突然罷工了,沒法進入windows作業系統.就在我快要放棄的時候,有個朋友建議我用安全模式啟動電腦.

  AWas it helpful?

  有用嗎?

  BYeah, I could barely get it started using the safe mode, but when the computer was connected to the internet, its hard disk roared a harsh rasping sound. After a while, it crashed into a coma.

  有用,我用安全模式勉強打開了電腦,但一聯上網際網路硬碟就發出一種刺耳的聲音,過了一會兒,就徹底崩潰了.

  AWhat a pity!

  真可惜啊!

  BYeah, I can buy a new computer, but the digital data can never be restored. My digital photos vanish forever. Audio recordings of Grandpa are slienced forever.

  是啊,電腦可以買一個新的,可電腦裡儲存的電子資料沒法恢復了.我的照片不見了,錄下來的爺爺的聲音也聽不到了.

  AThat's such a big loss.

  損失可真大啊.

  BPerhaps I should be blamed for simply taking it for granted that the digital will always be in safe hands. I've neglected the potential risk of losing it.

  也許應該怪我,一直理所應當地認為電子資料存在電腦裡就很安全,忽視了潛在的危險.

  ADon't blame yourself. We all make the same mistake. The digital information we all rely on is actually very fragile.

  這不怪你.我們都會犯這樣的錯.我們信賴的電子資訊實際上很脆弱啊.

  二對氾濫的資訊上癮

  ANot a single email until now? it's already twelve o'clock. I can't believe it!

  還沒有人給我發郵件?已經過了12點了,真是難以置信!

  BCan't bear it, right? I've been there before. I'll feel uncomfortable if no one calls me or sends me text messages, like there is something missing.

  受不了了,是吧?我也遇到過這種情況.如果沒有人給我打電話,發簡訊,我會覺得不舒服,跟少了點什麼的.

  AYeah, that's right. If no one sends me text messages, I'll go crazy.

  對.如果沒人給我發簡訊,我肯定受不了.

  BActually, this is a kind of addiction called 'informania' or 'information overload'.

  實際上,這是一種上癮的症狀,叫做"諮詢癖",或者是"資訊超載".

  AAddiction? checking emails and text messages often can be called an addiction? no way!

  上癮?經常檢視郵件和簡訊也叫上癮?不可能吧?

  BYes, it is. Do you consider a frequent check of your in-coming emails to be an integral part of your working day?

  沒錯,就是上癮.你覺得,頻繁查詢郵箱的郵件是工作中必不可少的一部分嗎?

  AAboslutely.

  沒錯.

  BDo you have your cell phone with you wherever you go and check text messages and phone calls from time to time?

  你是不是哪都帶著手機,不停地看有沒有簡訊和電話?

  AYeah, it's a must. Otherwise,I may miss important phone calls and text messages.

  是啊,這是必須的,要不然我該錯過重要電話和簡訊了.

  BDo you open all your IM tools whenever you're using a computer?

  你是不是隻要電腦開機,就開啟所有的即時通訊工具?

  AYes. MSN, QQ, Skype, Google Talk, Ali wangwang, everything, so that I'll be in touch with all friends and relatives.

  是啊,MSN,QQ,Skype,Google Talk,還有阿里旺旺,都開啟,這樣我就能和家人保持聯絡了.

  BNow I can tell you're definitely addicted to the overflow of information

  現在,我能判斷出來你確實是對氾濫的資訊上癮了.


關於談論事情的有情景口語
關於網路的英語情景對話
相關知識
有關網路資料的英語口語
有關網上購物的英語對話
有關網上購物的英語對話閱讀
有關網路經濟的論文
有關網路危害的黑板報
有關網路教育的論文
有關網路紅人的說說彙總
有關網路安全的精選演講稿
有關網路安全的精選演講稿
有關網路安全的演講稿

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!