關於網路的英語情景對話

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  因為英語是很重要的,我們一定要多多學習一下,小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以學習起來

  一上不了網我都快瘋了

  ACan I use your laptop for a while?

  能用一下你的膝上型電腦嗎?

  BSure, go ahead.

  當然,用吧.

  AOh, isn't your computer Wi-Fi capable?

  你的膝上型電腦能無線上網嗎?

  BYes, it is. You want go online? there are no wi-fi hotspots around.

  能啊,想上網啊,這附近沒有無線熱點.

  AOh my, no internet access is killing me.

  天啊,上不了網我都快瘋了.

  BCan't you wait till you get home? then you can surf the internet using the broadband, wireless connection or whatever you like.

  你不能等到家了再上網嗎?到家了,你可以用寬頻,用無線,隨便怎樣.

  ANo, I'm not feeling myself. I just want to check my emails, visit my favorite websites and chat with my friends.

  不行,我覺得不舒服.我想查查郵件,上我最喜歡的網站,和朋友們聊聊天.

  BNow I see, you must be suffering from discomgoogolation.

  我知道,你肯定是得了谷歌依賴症了.

  AWhat does that mean? there's nothing wrong with me.

  什麼?我沒病啊.

  BWell, the term 'discomgoogolation' comes from 'discombobulate' and 'google'. Becasue floods of information are just a mouse click away, net users are very likely to become addicted to the web.

  "谷歌依賴症"來自於"混亂"和"谷歌"兩個詞.因為點選滑鼠即可獲得大量的資訊,網民非常容易上癮.

  AThat's alright. I just can't bear losing track of all the latest information. It almost drives me crazy.

  沒錯,沒法獲取最近的資訊會讓我受不了,都快瘋了.

  BThen, you're probably addicted.

  那你八成是上癮了吧.

  二我在寫移動部落格

  AWhat are you doing there with your mobile phone?

  你在那用手機玩什麼呢?

  BI'm moblogging!

  我在寫移動部落格!

  AMoblogging? what does that mean?

  移動部落格?什麼意思啊?

  BOh, moblogging is a combination of the word 'mobile' and 'blogging'.It's another form of blogging. Users can publish blog entries to the web from a mobile phone or other mobile devices.

  哦,'移動部落格'就是'移動'和'部落格'這兩個詞的組合.它是

  ASounds interesting! That must be very convenient.

  真有意思!一定很方便吧.

  BYes, you're right. I can blog wherever and whenever I'm on the move. It's especially good when I'm on a business trip and my laptop happens to be away from me.

  沒錯.我在路上的時候,可以隨時隨地寫部落格,尤其是出差的時候.要是沒帶膝上型電腦,這東西用處就更大了.

  AHow can you do that?

  怎麼操作呢?

  BWell, if I simply want to write a few words, I'll send it by email or edit it all from the cell phone browser.

  如果我想想寫點東西,就把我寫的話有郵件發過去,或者全部在手機瀏覽器裡編輯處理.

  AWhat if you want to publish some photos?

  如果你想貼照片呢?

  BThen I'll shoot some pictures, re-size the images and upload them with text descriptions to my blog.

  那我拍完後就調整一下影象的大小,然後把附帶文字描述的照片傳到我的部落格上.

  AI see. Moblogging must have done a great favor for habitual bloggers like you.

  明白了.對於你們這樣的部落格迷,移動部落格肯定是幫了大忙了.

  BYou bet it!

  你說對了.


有關網路資料的英語口語
關於見面的英語情景口語
相關知識
關於網路的英語情景對話
關於成績的英語情景對話
關於退貨的英語情景對話
關於點餐的英語情景對話
關於寵物的英語情景對話
關於餐館的英語情景對話
關於參觀的英語情景對話
有關於重要的英語情景對話
有關於實用的英語情景對話口語
有關於幽默的英語情景對話