大學英語對話範文帶翻譯
隨著經濟全球化的發展和國際交往的日益頻繁,語言成為人們互相交流的重要橋樑。英語教學已成為各級學校的重點教學內容。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
Jim: Hello,Is that Tom?
你好,是湯姆嗎?
Tom's father: Hello,this is Tom's father.
你好,我是湯姆的父親。
Jim: May I speak to Tom?
能讓湯姆接下電話嗎?
Tom's father: Sorry,he's not here.What's up?
對不起,他不在,什麼事?
Jim: I have something to tell him.
我有些事要告訴他。
Tom's father: May I take a message for him?
你要給他留言嗎?
Jim: OK.Would you tell him that Jim called?
好吧。請告訴他吉姆給他打過電話。
Tom's father: Anything else?
還有嗎?
Jim: No,just it.Thank you.See you.
沒了,就這些。謝謝。再見。
Tom's father: OK.See you.
好的。再見。
篇2
Tom: Hello!
您好。
John: Hello!Who would you like to talk to?
您好。您找哪位呀?
Tom: May I speak to Bob?
能叫鮑勃接電話嗎?
John: Sorry,there's nobody named Bob.
對不起,這沒有叫鮑勃的。
Tom: Is that 2546856?
您的電話是2546856嗎?
John: No.I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
不是。 您可能打錯電話了。
Tom: I'm sorry. I must have misdialed.
對不起,我好像打錯了。
John: It doesn't matter.
沒關係。
Tom: Sorry for troubling you.Bye.
對不起,打擾您了。再見。
John: Bye.
再見。
篇3
Bob: Look!There are two ways here.Which one?
看吧!有兩條路。走哪一條?
John: Tom said we should go left.
湯姆說我們應該走左邊的。
Bob: Are you for or against his idea?
你是反對還是贊成他的主意?
John: I don't know.What about you?
我不知道,你覺得呢?
Bob: I don't agree with him.I think we should go right.
我不贊成他的想法。我想應該是右邊。
John: Why?
為什麼?
Bob: Intuition.
直覺。
John: Oh,come on!
噢,別這樣。
Bob: OK!OK!Go left.Left.
好吧!好吧!走左邊,左邊。
John: Let's go.
走。
篇4
Bob: What are you doing?
你在做什麼?
Tom: I'm making a model.
我在做一個模型。
Bob: I have a good way to do it.
我有個好辦法。
Tom: What?
嗯?
Bob: Let me show you how to do it.
我讓你看看我的做法。
Tom: Go ahead.
做吧。
Bob: Look!This is the first thing to do.
看著!首先應該做這個。
Tom: Yeah.It'll do the trick.
是的。 這樣的話就會很順利。
Bob: Right!
就是這樣!
Tom: Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
關於大學英語對話範例