簡單的英語日常對話
英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家學習!
1
Shirley:
Hello, let me introduce myself. I'm your neighbor. My name is Shirley.
你好,首先讓我做個自我介紹。我是你的鄰居,我叫雪莉。
John:
Hi, Shirley. I'm John. It's nice to meet you.
你好,雪莉,我叫約翰。見到你非常高興。
Shirley:
Nice to meet you, too.
我也非常高興見到你。
John:
Please come in.
請進。
Shirley:
Here is a little gift for your family. It's a calendar with all the community events on it. I hope it can be helpful.
這是給你們家的一點小禮物。是一本臺歷,上面列出了所有的社群活動。希望這能對你們有幫助。
John:
I really appreciate it.
非常感謝。
Shirley:
Since we are neighbors, if you need any help or anything, please come to me.
既然我們是鄰居,如果你需要任何東西或幫助,都可以來找我。
John:
I will. Actually, I am worried so much about the security of this community because my house has been burgled twice before.
我會的。事實上,我非常擔心這個社群的安全問題,因為我們家以前被盜過兩次。
Shirley:
Oh, don't worry about that here. There are security guards on duty 24 hours a day and they patrol all over the neighborhood. You know, they are all very strong.
噢,在這兒不用擔心。這兒一天24小時都有保安值班,他們會在社群裡巡邏,而且他們都非常強壯。
John:
Really? That's good. Is there any supermarket in our neighborhood?
是嗎?那太好了。那我們社群裡有超市嗎?
Shirley:
Of course. There is a Carrefour near the neighborhood. I'll show you there if you want to.
當然有啊。在我們社群附近有個家樂福超市。你要想去的話,我帶你去。
John:
That's terrific!
那太棒了!
Shirley:
By the way, a party will be held for new neighbors the day after tomorrow; I hope I can see you there.
順便說一聲,後天會有一個為迎接新鄰居而開的晚會,希望你能參加。
John:
Yeah, and we can get to know each other at the party.
好啊,在晚會上我們可以相互瞭解。
Shirley:
That sounds good! I've gotta go.
恩,聽起來不錯。我要走了。
John:
OK, come and visit anytime.
好的,歡迎隨時來訪。
Shirley:
Thanks for the invitation. I will!
謝謝你的邀請。我會的!
2
Jack:
I think I've seen you before.
我想我以前見過你。
Jane:
No, I don't believe so.
不,我不那麼認為。
Jack:
Your face is so familiar. Wait! I know! We were on the same plane to New York last summer.
你很面熟。等等!我知道了。去年夏天我們坐過同一班去紐約的飛機。
Jane:
Yes. Now I remember.
是的。我現在想起來了。
Jack:
What a coincidence meeting you in Washington!
在華盛頓遇到你真巧!
Jane:
It's a small world.
這世界真小。
3
Benjamin:
Hi, I'm Benjamin. Nice to meet you here. You look great.
你好,我叫本傑明。很高興見到你,你看起來氣色不錯。
Anna:
Thank you. Nice to meet you too. I'm Anna. Is this your first time to take a long-distance trip on plane.
謝謝。很高興見到你。我叫安娜。這是你第一次乘坐長途飛機嗎?
Benjamin:
No, this is the second time. But I also feel bad because of the lower pressure and the jet lag.
不,是第二次。但是我還是因為低壓和時差而感到難受。
Anna:
Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Take it easy. It will be OK soon. You see, I take this long-hour plane frequently, but the jet lag still makes me uneasy.
噢,很抱歉。放輕鬆點,一會兒就會好的。你看,我經常長時間乘坐飛機,但是時差還是讓我很難受。
Benjamin:
Oh, that's too bad. Do you get a good knowledge of China?
噢,真是不舒服。你瞭解中國嗎?
Anna:
Yes, whenever I think about China, I'd see the Tian'an Men Square. China is a very beautiful country. And I've seen many landmarks in China but I like the Great Wall most.
是的。一提到中國,我就想到天安門廣場。中國很美,我去過中國很多有代表性的地方,但是我最喜歡的是長城。
Benjamin:
All of the Chinese are proud of the Great Wall. And it was built before the Qin dynasty near Shan Haiguan-the First Pass in the World.
所有中國人都以長城為驕傲,它建於秦朝之前,臨近天下第一關山海關。
Anna:
Was it built before the Qin dynasty? I thought it was in the Ming dynasty.
是在秦朝之前修的嗎?我還以為是在明朝呢。
Benjamin:
No, before the Qin dynasty.
不是,在秦朝以前。
Anna:
Oh, yeah. Thought I am an American, I know quite a lot about China and I like Chinese tea very well.
噢,是吧。雖然我是個美國人,但是我對中國瞭解很多,我也很喜歡中國茶。
Benjamin:
Both the green tea and the black tea are good for our health. And I usually refresh myself with a cup of tea.
紅茶和綠茶對身體都很好。我常喝杯茶提神。
Anna:
Yeah, many of my friends like Chinese tea and whenever I go back to China, I'll take some Dragon-well green tea for them.
是的,我的很多朋友都喜歡中國茶。每次到中國,我都會給他們帶一些龍井茶。
Benjamin:
Do you like the Chinese traditional silk?
你喜歡中國傳統的絲綢嗎?
Anna:
I heard about it, but I don't have any clothes made from silk.
聽說過,但是我沒有絲質的衣服。
Benjamin:
Go and pick some stuff. The price can always surprise foreign friends.
去買一些試試,價格對外國朋友來說通常是個驚喜。
Anna:
Oh, I'm eager to have a try.
噢,期待試一試。
對話講解:
You look great.你看起來氣色不錯。
Take it easy, 別緊張,放鬆。
vAll a man got to do is to take it easy and he'll enjoy himself.
做人只要把心放開些,就能過得快活。
be proud of 以 ... 自豪
He was proud of what he had done.
他因自己所作的事感到自豪。
quite a lot 很多
Quite a lot of students want to go abroad for study.
很多學生想出國留學。
大學英語對話範文帶翻譯