有關於違法行為的英語口語
學習英語其實只是看起來很難而已,今天小編就給大家帶來關於英語情景對話的口語,想要提升英語成績就要好好學習哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,大家快點行動起來吧
一舉起手來!站到一邊去!
ACan I help you?
您需要點兒什麼?
BYes , we're looking for a watch. It's for me.
是的,我們在找手錶。給我戴的。
AI see. What price are you interested in?
我知道了,你想要什麼價位的呢?
BThe price doesn't matter. But it must be a gold watch.
價錢不要緊。但是我要一塊金錶。
AAnd automatic. I must have an automatic watch !
而且是自動的。我必須有一塊自動的手錶!
BHmm... something like this, perhaps. It's one of our best watches.Made in Switzerland.Fully automatic. With a calendar and...
嗯……看看這個,也許是你想要的。這塊算是我們最好的了。瑞士生產的,全自動。有日曆和……
AIt's nice .. . but haven't you got anything better?
挺不錯的……還有更好點的嗎?
BBetter? Better than this? Well , we have some Orly de luxe watches...probably the best watch in the world. But I'm afraid they're far moreexpensive than this one. They cost. . .
更好的?比這個還要好?嗯,我們有一些奧爾利的表……可能算是世界上最好的表了。但是那些表價錢會比這款高很多。
AWould you show us one, please?
能給我們看看嗎?
BYes , could we see one of them . please?
對啊,能給我們一塊看看嗎?
AThey're in the managcr's office. You see, we don't. . .
它們都在經理辦公室。你知道,我們不能……
BCould you possibly get onc or two of them now?
你能拿一兩塊給我們看看嗎?
AEr. . . yes , of course. Would you wait here for a moment. Please?
額……是的,當然。你們在這裡等會好嗎?
BCome in.
請進。
AMr Crawford, I have two customers who..
克勞福德先生,我們有兩位客人……
BAll right ! Hands up ! Stand over there !
好的!舉起手來!站到一邊!
AWhat in the world. . .
這是世界上……
BShut up! And open that safe ! Come on! Open it !
閉嘴!開啟那個保險箱!快點!把它開啟!
AI. . . I can't open it.
我……我打不開。
BWhat do you mean? You must open it.
你什麼意思?你必須把它開啟。
AYou told me to put my hands up. How can I open the safe with my hands up?
你告訴我要舉起手。舉著手怎麼開啟保險箱呢?
二你們怎麼走窗戶不走門呢?
AWhat's going on here?
這是怎麼了?
BYou mean, what's happening? Well, constable, I'm trying to get out of the windowand Fred here is helping me.
你是問,發生什麼事了?恩,警官,我正設法從窗戶出去,弗雷德正在幫助我。
AWhy are you climbing through the window and not leaving by the front door?
你為什麼要從窗戶出去而不從門走出去?
BWell , you see I can't find the key and I'm in a hurry. Come on, Fred, We're wasting time.
嗯,你知道的,我找不到鑰匙,又很著急。算了吧,弗雷德,我們是在浪費時間。
AJust a minute you two. I don't think you're telling me the truth. This isn't your house, is it?
你們兩人等等。你們在說假話。這不是你們的房間,對嗎?
BNo, it's my brother's. I'm staying with him for a while.
是的,這其實是我兄弟的房子。我只是想陪他住一陣兒。
AIs he at home?
他在家嗎?
BI'm afraid not. He's in jail for house-breaking at the moment.
恐怕不在。他因入室行竊現在正在牢裡。
關於違法的情景口語