銀行業務場景對話的金融英語

General 更新 2024年12月24日

  現在在我們的身邊到處都有金融,那麼你會金融的英語句子嗎,今天小編就給大家看看金融英語,希望能幫助到大家。

  金融英語:租用銀行的保管箱

  Alberta Barnes is talking with the vault clerk at the First National Bank .She is asking about renting a safe deposit box .

  艾伯特·巴恩斯正在與第一國民銀行的保險庫職員談話,她問到租用銀行保管箱的事。

   you tell me something about renting a safe deposit box?

  巴恩斯:您能跟我談談有關租用銀行積保管箱的情況嗎?

  I want to put some securities and insurance policies in a safe place .

  我想把一些證券和保險單放在一個安全的地方。

   .We have three different box sizes which we can rent .

  職員:好的,夫人。我們有三種不用規格的箱子可供出租。

  The yearly rental fee depends on the size and location of the box .

  每年的租金取決於箱子的規格大小和箱子的存放地點。

  Most of people use the small size box.

  大多數人租用小號的箱子,

  It's just right for securities and other valuable papers.

  它正好適用於證券和其他貴重票據的存放。

  B:Do I have the only key to the box?

  巴恩斯:是不是隻有我才有這箱子的唯一的一把鑰匙?

  C:We will give you more than one key if you wish .But we must have signature cards for all authorized box users.

  職員:如果您願意,我們可以多給您一、兩把鑰匙。但是,我們必須有被批准使用箱子的那個人的簽字卡片。

  It requires your key and the bank's key to open a box .

  開啟箱子時需要使用您的鑰匙和銀行的鑰匙。

  B:What if I lost my key? I'm afraid I'm sometime very forgetful .

  巴恩斯:如果我丟失了鑰匙,那該怎麼辦?恐怕我有時是很健忘的。

  C:I would encourage you not to lose it if possible.If you lose the key ,the only way to open the box is to drill it open in the presence of two bank officials in addition to yourself .

  職員:我希望您儘可能別丟失它。如果您丟了鑰匙,開啟箱子的唯一辦法就是除了您本人在場之外,還要有兩個銀行的職員在場,把箱子鑽開。

  And we would have to charge you for drilling open the box and replacing the lock .

  因為鑽開箱子和重新換鎖,我們還要向您索取費用。

  B:Well,I'd better be careful .Do I pay by the month or the year?

  巴恩斯:那麼,我最好還是小心點。使用費是按月支付,還是按年支付?

  C:Box rental fees are payable yearly in advance .You may pay for more than one year at a time if you wish .

  職員:箱子的租金是每年預先支付,如果您願意的話,也可以一次支付幾年我租金。

  B:Well,let me pay you for one year now.Please show me where to sign the form .

  巴恩斯:好的,我先支付一年的費用。請您告訴我到哪裡去填寫表格。

  金融英語:匯票貼現

  A bank clerk receives a telephone call from a businessman inquiring about discounting a bill of exchange.

  銀行職員接到了一個商人打來的電話,詢問有關匯票貼現的事情。

   National Bank.May I help you ?

  職員:這裡是第一國民銀行,我可以為您做什麼?

   like to get some information about discounting a bill of exchange .

  商人:是的,我想了解一些有關匯票貼現方面的情況,

  Do you do that?

  你們銀行有這項業務嗎?

  C:Yes ,sir .We can handle the discounting of bills of exchange if they meet certain criteria.

  職員:是的,先生。我們能夠辦理匯票貼現,只要這些匯票是合乎一定標準的。

  Can you tell what kind of a bill you have?

  您能否告訴我,您持有的是哪一種匯票嗎?

  B:Yes,it's a ninety-day bill for $6,750.00.It matures about two months from now.

  商人:可以的。我有一張90天的面值為6,750美元的匯票,從現在起還有兩個月到期。

  I didn't think we'd have to discount it ,but I need the working capital right now.

  我本身並不是很情願地想貼現這張匯票,但是我眼下急需流動資金。

  How do I discount it ?

  您說,這怎樣才能把這張匯票貼現呢?

  C:Well ,we can discount certain trade and commercial bills and certain trade acceptances in addition to most bankers acceptances .

  職員:噢,除了大多數銀行可承兌的票據外,我們還貼現某些貿易,商業票據以及某些貿易可承兌票據。

  The discount rate depends on the terms of the bill,the amount ,the reputation of the drawee and the reputation of the drawer.

  但是貼現率取決於票據的期限、金額、付款人和開票人的聲譽。

  B:Why does it depend on drawer's reputation or financial status?

  商人:為什麼貼現率要取決於開票人的聲譽和財政狀況呢?

  C:Well,we discount most bills on a full-recoures basis .Should the bill be dishonoured upon presentation ,

  職員:噢,我們是在一個完全有追索權的基礎上對大多數的票據貼現的。如果出示的票據被拒付,

  it would be returned on recourse to the drawer.

  那麼票據就退回給開票人,以追索款項。

  B:I see ...Is it difficult to handle the paperwork? I'm not sure just what I should do .

  商人:我明白了。辦理票據手續難辦嗎?我不太清楚我應該做些什麼。

  C;Well,the best thing is to come in and talk with our discount officer .

  職員:最好的辦法是到銀行來,同我們這裡負責貼現的高階職員談談,

  He can give you all the information you need.

  他會告訴你所需要知道的一切資訊。

  金融英語:流動資金貸款

  Tadao Yamamura runs a Japanese Food Import Firm in Los Angeles.

  山村忠男在洛杉磯經營一個日本食品進口公司,

  He is talking to his banker ,Bart Jones ,about a working capital loan.

  他正在和他的銀行家巴特·瓊斯談論有關流動資金貸款事宜。

  Yamamura:We would like to expand our line of imports,but I'm having some difficulties with working capital for the expansion .

  山村:我想擴大我們的進口貿易,但是在擴大經營中,我們在流動資金方面有些困難。

  Jones:I think we should explore some of the commercial loan plans we have available that might give you the working capital you need.Mr.Yamamura.

  瓊斯:山村先生,我認為,我們應該研究一下我們現有可利用的某些商業貸款章程,那樣,我們便可為您提供您需要的流動資金。

  Y:I've brought along the latest copies of my balance sheet and operating statements.

  山村:我隨身帶來了我的最新的資產負債表和營業損益表的副本。

  As you can see,we have a lot tied up in accounts receivable .

  您可以從中看到,我們帳面上的應收帳款有許多已成為呆滯資金,

  That's one of our biggest problems.They're good accounts ,but it requires a lot of working capital to carry them .

  這是我們的最大問題之一。我些帳款都是有效帳目,但是需要許多流動資金去實施它們。

  J:Yes,that's a frequent difficulty in large and small firms,Mr.Yamamura.

  瓊斯:是的,山村先生,這就是大小企業經常遇到的困難。

  I might suggest an accounts receivable loan .We can lend you money against an assignment of your accounts receivable .

  我建議你們可以採用應收帳款貸款,我們銀行給您貸款,而把應收帳款轉讓作抵押。

  Y:I wouldn't want my customers to know that I had to assign their accounts to the bank .

  山村:我不願意讓我的顧客們知道我不得不把他們的賬戶轉讓給銀行作為抵押。

  J:They wouldn't know,Mr.Yamamura ,I'm talking about non-notification accounts receivable assignments .

  瓊斯:他們不會知道的,山村先生。我說的是不通知的應收帳款轉讓。

  It's frequently used type of loan for these purposes.Some people call it factoring .

  人們經常使用這種貸款來達到上述那些目的。有些人稱這種貸款為應收帳款讓售。

  Y:You mean I borrow against the accounts,then give the payments I receive to the bank?

  山村:您是說,我用帳戶上的應收帳款來抵付我的銀行貸款,然後把我今後所收回的那些帳款再還給銀行。

  J:Yes,that's right .Just a promissory note and an AR assignment is all that we'll need.

  瓊斯:是的,就是這樣。我們銀行所需要的只是一張期票和一張應收帳款轉讓單據。

  

銀行匯款的常用英語
常見到的金融英語對話場景
相關知識
銀行業務場景對話的金融英語
日常業務辦理的金融英語對話
常見到的金融英語對話場景
關於銀行業務的金融英語
銀行業務辦理英語對話精選
銀行貨幣兌換的英語場景對話
銀行業務英語對話
辦理銀行業務介紹信
銀行業務技能培訓心得體會
關於英語場景對話文章閱讀