關於支票兌現的金融英語

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  在日常生活中,我們能見到各種各樣的英語,可見英語的使用範文很廣。小編在此獻上金融英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

  金融英語:旅遊支票兌現

  旅遊支票兌現

  Situation 24

  情景 24

  Margaret Morris wants to cash some traveller's checks at the local office of the Higashi Bank .

  馬格麗特·莫里斯想在東銀行的地方分行兌現幾張旅遊支票。

   I help you ?

  職員:您好,您有什麼事情需要我幫忙嗎?

   hope so .I need some more cash for my visit in Japan .May I cash a traveller's check here?

  莫里斯:是的,我想是這樣。我還需要些現金供我在日本這是遊覽時使用,我可以在這裡兌現旅遊支票嗎?

  C:Of course ,we'd be happy to cash it for you .

  職員:當然可以,我很樂意為您兌現。

  M:I was going to cash it at the hotel ,but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

  莫里斯:我本來打算在旅館兌現,但我的一個朋友說銀行通常有高一點的兌現率。

  I'm a school teacher and I have to save every penny I can.

  我是個教師,我不得不盡可能節省每一文錢。

  C:Well,any bank will cash it at our present traveller's check-buying rate which we have listed here .

  職員:噢,任何銀行都將按照現時買入旅遊支票的兌換率來兌現。這個兌換率我們已經列在這裡了。

  Of course ,our rate is somewhat better than that at hotels because of the service charge .

  當然,因為手續費的差異,我們的兌換率比旅館的稍微高些。

  You see ,hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveller's checks for their guests.

  您知道,旅館雖然為他們的客人兌換旅遊支票,但他們並不是專門從事貨幣兌換業務。

  M:You mean there's really not much of a difference ?

  莫里斯:您是說,實際上銀行與旅館的兌換率並不存在很大差距。

  C:No ,ma'am ,not very much .

  職員:是的,夫人,差距並不很大。

  M:Well ,may I cash these two checks for $100 each ?I think that will be enough .

  莫里斯:那麼,我可以把每張為100美元的兩張支票兌現嗎?我想該夠用了。

  But everything is so expensive in Toyko that I might have to come back and cash another one in a few days.

  但是在東京什麼東西都這樣貴,致幾天之內這可能還得回來兌現另一張支票。

  C:Yes,I'll be happy to cash these for you .Would you please countersign them here?

  職員:好的,我很高興為您兌現支票。請您將支票副籤一下。

  M:There you are .

  莫里斯:給您。

  C:And will you please sign this foreign exchange request?

  職員:請您在這張外匯申請表上簽字,好嗎?

  I've already written down your name and address for you.But I will read your passport number.

  我已經為您寫好了姓名和住址,但我還得看一下您的護照號碼。

  金融英語:外國支票兌現

  Cashing a Foreign Check

  外國支票兌現

  Situation 25

  情景 25

  Toshio Murata has received a dollar check from his friend in San Francisco.

  村田俊夫收到了他的朋友從舊金山寄來的美元支票。

  He is asking the clerk at the Foreign Exchange Department of the Higashi Bank to cash it .

  他正在要求東銀行外匯部門的職員將這張支票兌現。

  Clerk :May I help you ,sir ?

  職員:可以為您幫忙嗎,先生?

   .My frind in San Francisco sent me this check for $123.45 .I would like to cash it and get yen for it .

  村田:謝謝。我在舊金山的朋友寄給我一張123美元45美他的支票,我想把它兌換成日元。

  C:Yes,sir .This check is drawn on a bank in San Francisco .It will take about ten days to clear.

  職員:好的。這張支票是從舊金山銀行開出的,大約要花10天時間才可清算。

  M:You mean I can't get the money right away?

  村田:您是說,我不能馬上得到錢嗎?

  C:No,we have to send the check to San Francisco for collection .We can give you the proceeds as soon as we collect the funds.

  職員:是的,我們必須把支票寄到舊金山去取款。我們一收到這項專款,就會馬上付給您的。

  M;Then ,you can pay me in yen?

  村田:那時,您就能夠支付給我日元了嗎?

  C:Yes,we will change the proceeds to yen for you .We will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds ,of course .

  職員:是的,我們將把款項為您換成日元。當然,我們要從中扣除取款的手續費。

  M:How much is that?

  村田:那要多少錢?

  C:Normally just a few hundred yen.We can ask for a cable remittance from San Francisco if you would like .

  職員:通常,只需幾百日元。如果您願意的話,我們可以要求從舊金山為您電匯,

  We could then cash it for you very quickly ,but you would have to pay the charges for the cable .

  那樣我們就可以很快地將支票兌現,但是您需要支付電匯費用。

  M:No,I can wait for the ten days.Will you notify me when you receive the proceeds?

  村田:不用了,我可以等10天。你們收到款子後,可以通知嗎?

  C:Yes,we'll call you .Will you please endorse the check on the back ?

  職員:是的,我們會給您打電話的,請您在支票的後面籤個字,好嗎?

  M;You mean sign my name?

  村田:您是說簽上我的姓名嗎?

  C:Yes.And please fill out this foreign remittances form .

  職員:是的,另外,請填寫一張外匯表。

  金融英語:來自國外的匯款

  Remittances from Abroad

  來自國外的匯款

  Situation 26

  情景 26

  Jonathan Gold is visiting Tokyo from London .

  喬納森·戈爾德自倫敦到東京參觀遊覽。

  He is asking the foreign exchange clerk at the Higashi Bank about remittances from London .

  他正向東銀行負責外匯的職員詢問有關來自倫敦的匯款事宜。

   you please tell me what I should do to have funds transferred to me here from London ?

  戈爾德:請您告訴我,我應當怎樣做才能請人從倫敦把專款轉帳到我這裡呢?

   fastest way is by telegraphic transfer from your bank in London to us.

  職員:最快的辦法是讓您在倫敦的銀行電匯到我們這裡。

  G:It's from my company.I think they were going to send me a check .Can you cash it into pounds for me ?

  戈爾德:錢是我們公司寄來的。我想他們會給我寄一張支票,您能為我把那張支票兌換成英鎊嗎?

  C:Yes,we can ,but it will take about 10 days to collect the proceeds if the check is drawn on a London bank .

  職員:我們可以為您兌換。不過,如果支票是由倫敦銀行開出的,我們就要花費10天時間去取回款項。

  If you ask your company to apply for a check drawn on a Tokyo bank ,we can cash it right away .

  如果您要求您的公司申請一張東京銀行開出的支票,我們便可立即為您兌換。

  G:How would the do that?

  戈爾德:那他們該怎麼做才行呢?

  C:Through your company bank in London .The bank can issue a banker's check drawn on their correspondent here in Tokyo .

  職員:通過在倫敦貴公司的銀行來進行。倫敦的銀行可以發出一張銀行支票,這張支票可以在東京這裡的往來銀行支取。

  They can issue it in pounds or yen ,whichever you prefer .

  倫敦的銀行能夠以英鎊或日元開出銀行支票,您選擇哪一種都可以。

  G:I need pounds .

  戈爾德:我需要英鎊。

  C:Then I think you should ask them to issue a pound check drawn on our bank.

  職員:那麼,我認為您應當要求那麼的銀行開出一張能夠在我們銀行支取英鎊的支票,

  That would be the easiest .I'm sure we have a correspondent relationship with your bank as we maintain a correspondent relationship with most of the large banks in London .

  這將是最為簡便的方法。我想信我們與您的銀行有往來行關係。因為我們與倫敦大多數銀行保持著往來行關係。

  G:I will write and ask them to do that.Then,if I need yen ,I can exchange some pounds for yen ?

  戈爾德:那麼,我就寫信要求他們照此辦理。如果我需要日元,我可以用英鎊兌換些日元嗎?

  C:Yes,that's right .No problem at all.

  職員:可以,完全不成問題。

  G:Thank you very much for your information .

  戈爾德:非常感謝您告訴我這一切。

  

關於匯款的金融英語
關於兌換日美元的金融英語
相關知識
關於支票兌現的金融英語
關於銀行業務的金融英語
關於折存報失的金融英語
關於兌換日美元的金融英語
關於貨幣的金融英語
關於匯款的金融英語
關於垃圾食品的高中英語作文
關於學習計劃的高三英語作文
關於感恩父母的高中英語作文
關於社交活動的作文英語

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!