大學英語兩人對話
英語對話以豐富的情景設計,實用易學的句型和表達法,以及與課文緊密聯絡的話題和內容,為教師培養學生的交際能力提供了大量的語言材料,併為培養學生的口頭表達能力奠定了基礎。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
James: Hello?
詹姆士:你好?
Linda: Hi, is James there please?
琳達: 你好,請問詹姆士在嗎?
James: Yes. Who's calling?
詹姆士:好的,請問您是哪位?
Linda: Linda.
琳達: 琳達。
James: One moment please.
詹姆士:請稍等。
Linda: OK.
琳達: 好的。
James: Hello?
詹姆士:你好?
Linda: Hi James, it's Linda.
琳達: 你好,詹姆士,我是琳達。
James: Hi Linda.
詹姆士:你好!琳達。
Linda: What are you doing now?
琳達: 你現在在幹什麼?
James: I'm working.
詹姆士:我在工作。
Linda: Are you busy?
琳達: 你忙嗎?
James: Yes. It's been really busy here all day.
詹姆士:是的,今天真忙。
Linda: What time do you get off of work?
琳達: 你什麼時間下班?
James: 8:30.
詹姆士:晚上 8 點半。
Linda: I'll call you back after 8:30.
琳達: 那我晚上8點半以後再打給你吧。
James: OK. Talk to you later.
詹姆士:好的,待會兒聊。
Linda: Bye bye.
琳達: 拜拜。
二
Steve: Hey, How's it going?
史蒂夫:嗨!你好嗎?
Jessica: Not good. I lost my wallet.
傑西卡:不好,我的錢包丟啦。
Steve: Oh, that's too bad. Was it stolen?
史蒂夫:哦,不好意思,是被偷了嗎?
Jessica: No, I think it came out of my pocket when Iwas in the taxi.
傑西卡:不,我想我在出租車上時,錢包從我的口袋裡掉出來啦。
Steve: Is there anything I can do?
史蒂夫:我可以幫你做點什麼嗎?
Jessica: Can I borrow some money?
傑西卡:我可以借點錢嗎?
Steve: Sure, how much do you need?
史蒂夫:當然,你需要多少?
Jessica: About 50 dollars.
傑西卡:大約50美元。
Steve: That's no problem.
史蒂夫:沒問題。
Jessica: Thanks. I'll pay you back on Friday.
傑西卡:謝謝。我週五還你。
Steve: That'll be fine. Here you are.
史蒂夫:那樣很好,給你。
Jessica: What are you going to do now?
傑西卡:你現在準備去幹什麼?
Steve: I'm going to buy some books and then I'm going to the gas station.
史蒂夫:我準備去買點書,然後再去加油站。
Jessica: If you wait a minute I can go with you.
傑西卡:如果你等我一下,我可以和你一起去。
Steve: OK. I'll wait for you.
史蒂夫:好的,那我等你。
三
Kim: William, do you like studying English?
金姆:威廉姆,你喜歡學習英語嗎?
William: I like studying English, and I can read well,but speaking can be difficult.
威廉姆:我喜歡學英語,我可以讀得很好,但是說英語很困難。
Kim: It's not that bad. If you talk to your Americanfriends every day, you'll learn quickly.
金姆:沒有那麼難,如果你每天都跟你的美國朋友聊天,你就會學得很快。
William: Can I ask you a question?
威廉姆:你可以問你一個問題嗎?
Kim: Sure, what do you want to know?
金姆:當然,你想問什麼問題?
William: I have my book from class here. How do you say this word?
威廉姆:我把學校的課本帶過來啦,這個單詞怎麼讀?
Kim: Laptop.
金姆:"laptop"。
William: Sorry, I don't understand. What does that mean?
威廉姆:不好意思,我不明白,那是什麼意思?
Kim: A laptop is a type of computer that you can carry with you. Do you understand?
金姆:膝上型電腦就是一種你可以隨身攜帶的電腦,你明白嗎?
William: Yes, I think so. Can you say it again?
威廉姆:是的,我想我明白啦,你能再說一遍嗎?
Kim: Laptop.
金姆:"laptop"。
William: Laptop. Did I pronounce that correctly?
威廉姆:"laptop."。我讀得對嗎?
Kim: Yes, that's right. That's very good.
金姆:是的,很正確。
William: Thanks. And this word? How do you pronounce this?
威廉姆:謝謝。還有這個單詞,怎麼讀呢?
Kim: That word is pronounced kitchen.
金姆:這個單詞讀"kitchen."。
William: Thanks so much. You're a good teacher.
威廉姆:非常感謝。你真是個好老師。
Kim: Thanks.
金姆:謝謝。
少兒英語日常對話