關於用英語進行電話交流
英語作為一門國際通用語,在21世紀已經向著多元化、多功能化的方向發展。小編精心收集了關於英語電話口語,供大家欣賞學習!
關於英語電話口語篇1
A:Hello?
A:你好?
B:Hello, is this 44820987? I'd like to speak to Mr Doff.
B:你好,這是44820987麼?我想找道夫先生。
A:I am sorry. Mr. Doff is out right now.
A:對不起,他這會兒出去了。
B:May I know when will he be back?
B:我可以知道他什麼時候回來麼?
A:I don't know. But he will certainly be back for lunch. This is his wife speaking. Can I take amessage for you?
A:我不太清楚。但是他肯定會回來吃午飯的。我是他太太,請問有訊息需要我幫您轉達嗎?
B:Thanks, Mrs. Doff. Please tell him to be at the airport at three p.m.
B:道夫太太,謝謝您。請轉告道夫先生,明天下午3點到機場。
A:Very Good. I will let him know as soon as he comes back. But, may I have your name, please?
A:好的。他一回來我就告訴他。請問您是哪位呀?
B:This is Lucy White. Thank you. Bye.
B:我是露西·懷特。那麼謝謝了。再見。
A:Bye.
A:再見。
關於英語電話口語篇2
A:Hello!
A:喂?
B:Hello! Good morning, who is that speaking?
B:喂,早上好。您哪位?
A:It's Jane. I am sorry to make such an early call.
A:我是珍。非常抱歉這麼早打電話來。
B:It's nothing. Who do you wish to talk to?
B:沒關係。你找誰接電話?
A:Is Sue James in?
A:請問蘇·詹姆斯在麼?
B:Sue! Jane wants you on the phone!
B:蘇!珍的電話!
A:Hello! Its Sue there?
A:你好,請問是蘇麼?
C:Yes, speaking.
C:對,你說。
A:Oh, sorry. I am afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throatand I started getting a cold.
A:真是對不起,蘇,我恐怕不能參加上午的會議了。昨晚我嗓子疼,接著就感冒了。
C:Do you have a temperature?
C:你發燒了麼?
A:No, haven't yet.
A:還沒。
C:Don't worry about the meeting. You'd better go to see a doctor. I wish you will soon be well.
C:別想著會議啦。你最好去看看醫生。真希望你早點好起來。
A:Thanks, Sue. Bye-bye.
A:謝謝你,蘇。那麼我掛了。
C:Bye.
C:好的,再見。
關於英語電話口語篇3
M:May I use your telephone,George?
喬治,我能用你的電話嗎?
G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.
當然,只要先撥“0”再撥你要的號碼。
M:Thanks.
謝謝。
Telephone Trading Company.May I help you?
總機小姐:太平洋貿易公司,我能效勞嗎?
M:This is Mr.Tian speaking.Could you connect me with Mr.Brown?
我是田先生,你能轉給布朗先生嗎?
T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?
當然,先生,請稍後好嗎?
M:Yes,of course.
是的,當然可以。
T:Mr.Brown is on the line,sir.
布朗先生電話已接好了,先生。
M:Hello.Mr.Brown?
喂,布朗先生嗎?
B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.
是的,田先生嗎?我整個上午都在等你的電話。
M:I'm so sorry,Mr.Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn't call you.
抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我們的一個工地無法打電話給你。
B:Now,let me see....Could you come to my office at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?I'd like to discuss a few things with
you then.
現在,我看看……你明天下午2點能不能來我辦公室?我想到時和你討論一些事情。
M:Of course.Mr.Brown.I'll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning,so I won't be in office until
noon.
當然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我會在另一個工地,所以中午以前我不會在辦公室,
If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me,could you please leave a message with my secretary?
如果萬一你想和我聯絡,請留言給我的祕書好嗎?
B:Yes,I'll do that.At any rate I'll see you here at 2 o'clock tomorrow.
是的,我會的,不管怎樣明天2點在這裡和你見面。
A:I'll be there without fail.Goodbye,Mr.Brown.
我一定到,再見,布朗先生。
B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.
再見,田先生。
G:All through?
講完了嗎?
M:Yes,thanks.
是的,謝謝。
G:Say,how about coming home with me for dinner?
嘿,和我一道回家吃晚飯如何?
M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.
但會給海倫添很多麻煩。
G:Oh,my wife wouldn't mind.I'll call her and tell her you're coming.
哦,我太太不會介意的,我打電話給她,告訴她你要來。
M:Well,if you insist.
好吧,如果你堅持的話。
關於電話英語口語怎麼說