買賣東西的英語對話閱讀
情景對話為學生學英語搭建了平臺,構建了語言環境。這需要我們斟酌怎樣去創設情境。小編精心收集了買賣東西的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
買賣東西的英語對話1
A:These are new arrivals.
這些是新上市的。
B:Let me have a look.
我看看。
A:Try them if you like.
如果你喜歡,可以穿上試試。
B:I like the fabric, but I don’t like the style.
我喜歡這種質地的,但不喜歡這種款式。
A:What about that one over there?
那邊那個怎麼樣?
B:They are too bright.
顏色太豔了。
買賣東西的英語對話2
A:Are these stockings made of silk?
這些長襪是絲的嗎?
B:Yes, pure silk.
是純絲的。
A:What’s the difference between artificial silk and pure silk?
純絲和人造絲有什麼區別?
B:The artificial silk stockings are more durable than pure silk stockings, but pure silk stockings are more comfortable to wear.
人造絲比真絲耐穿,但真絲穿上舒服。
A:Thank you. I’d like to buy a pair of pure silk stockings.
謝謝。我買一雙真絲的。
B:What else do you want?
你還要什麼嗎?
A:Please show me the panty-hose over there.
請給我看看那邊的連褲襪。
B:These panty-hose are all Hong Kong made. We can guarantee the quality.
這些連褲襪都是香港產的,我們可以保證質量。
A:Could you give me a discount if I buy a dozen?
如果我買一打,你能給我打折嗎?
B:Sorry, madam. Our price is fixed.
對不起,夫人。我們這兒是不講價的。
A:Then I’ll buy two.
那麼我買兩條。
買賣東西的英語對話3
A:Do you have wool socks?
你們有羊毛短襪嗎?
B:Yes. We have socks made of various materials. These socks are of imported wool.
是的。我們有各種質地的襪子。這些襪子是進口羊毛製成的。
A:Can you guarantee the quality?
你們能保證質量嗎?
B:Yes, absolutely.
絕對保證。
A:Where are the panty-hose?
連褲襪在哪兒?
B:Here. We have black, white and transparent panty-hose here.
這兒。我們有黑色、白色和透明的連褲襪。
買賣東西的英語對話4
A:Good morning, Miss.
早上好,小姐。
B:Good morning. Could you tell me where I can find the Clothing Department?
早上好。請問服裝部在哪兒?
A:On the left of the elevator of the 3rd floor.
在3樓電梯的左側。
B:I’d like to buy a woolen vest for my grandpa.
我想給我祖父挑件羊毛背心。
A:I’m sure you can find your favorite there.
我保證你能挑到令你滿意的。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
B:It’s my honor.
願意為你效勞。
買東西英語對話作文閱讀