有關買賣東西的英語對話
開展英語情景對話教學,離不開教師對情景的精心創設,才能幫助學生理解對話內容,達到學以致用的目的。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
A:What kind do you have in mind?
你想要什麼樣的?
B:I’d like the shirt that fits well and unshrinkable.
我想要一件穿上合體,洗後不縮水的襯衫。
A:How about this yellow one? It’s considered one of the top sellers in our shop.
這件黃色的怎樣?這是我們商店最熱銷的襯衫之一。
B:What material is it?
什麼面料的?
A:Cotton. You know cotton is good material. It takes sweat in summer.
棉的。你知道棉的東西好,夏天穿吸汗。
B:Cotton might shrink after I wash it?
洗後棉的會縮水吧?
A:No, it keeps its shape and it has been specially treated.
不會的。也不會變形,已經做過特殊處理了。
二
A:I like these shoes.
我喜歡這些鞋。
B:Do you realize that all these shoes are half off?
你知道這些鞋全部五折酬賓嗎?
A:Really?
真的嗎?
B:Yes, but the offer only lasts this week.
是的,不過,只有本週才優惠。
三
A:Look! Here is a booklet on the house sale around our block.
看!這是一份買房傳單,房子就在外面街區。
B:Wow! The houses are beautiful!
哇!這些房子太漂亮了!
A:All houses in First Period had been sold out. Right now they want to develop new area in the east. And here are designs for the three types.
第一期的所有房子都賣出去了,現在他們打算開發東側。這是3種房型的設計圖。
C:I like B style with two balconies. It is 90 square meters.
我喜歡B型的風格.裡面有兩個陽臺。面積是90平方米。
B:Yes, all houses face south. There will be enough sunshine.
是啊!所有房子都朝南。這將有利於採光。
Fred:What's the price?
價格是多少呢?
B:Gush! 30000 Yuan for one square meter.
天哪!一平米3萬。
A:It is said that the young under 40, can not afford to buy a house.
有人說40歲以下的年青人還是買不起房子。
四
A:Do you have any plan to buy a house in this city?
你打算在這個城市買房子嗎?
B:Absolutely we need a house here. But what makes me upset is the prices in this city.
我們絕對需要房子的。但是讓我心煩的就是這個城市的房價。
A:Our monthly salary can not buy one square meter of the house here.
我們一個月工資連一平米都買不下。
B:It is depressing to hear the price goes higher and higher.
一聽到房價越來越高就讓我鬱悶。
A:More and more people need to buy houses, but the market can not meet the needs, so this caused the bubble in real estate industry.
越來越多的人需要買房子,但是市場總是滿足不了人們的耑求,這就導致了房地產業的泡沫。
B:And the rich still wants to buy more, even though they have at least one house to live.
而且富人們有了一套房子,還要再次購置。
A:Have you watched the TV series, Humble Abode?
你看過電視劇《蝸居》嗎?
B:Yes, it displays some social problems and interprets the values of our white-collars.
,這部劇的確揭示了一些社會問題和白領階層的價值觀。
A:I really, really want a house, even though it is small like a snail house.
我真的真的想有一個家,哪怕它就是一個蝸牛的家。
買賣東西的英語對話閱讀