談論人生經歷情景對話

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

  1:

  a.You know Iden ,I don’t know much about you. Where were you born?

  你知道的,我對你瞭解不多。你是在哪裡出生的?

  b.I was born in London, but I spent most of my childhood in Hong Kong.

  我出生在倫敦,但是我童年的大部份時間是在香港度過的。

  a. What was your childhood like?

  你的童年是個什麼樣子?

  b. I had a pretty strict upbringing, and my parents and I were always fighting about it.

  在我的童年,我的父母對我非常嚴格,為此我和他們總是爭吵。

  a. Do you get along with your parents now?

  現在你和父母關係好嗎?

  b. Oh, sure. Once they reached middle age, they became a lot less uptight.

  哦,當然。他們一到中年,就變得遠遠沒有那麼緊張了。

  a Where did you go to university?

  你在哪裡讀的大學?

  B My parents wanted me to stay in Hong Kong, but I decided to go back to England, I graduated from Oxford University with a degree in English literature.

  我父母想要我呆在香港,但我決定回英格蘭。我畢業於牛津大學並且拿到了英語文學的學位

  A What’s your current occupation?

  你現在做什麼工作呢?

  B I’m a freelance writer. I write magazine articles and fiction books

  我現在是自由作家。我寫些雜誌文章和小說。

  A Did you always know you wanted to be a writer?

  你過去一直認定你想成為一名作家嗎?

  B No, I didn’t. I was an English teacher for about five years, but by the time I was thirty, I decided I want a fresh challenge.

  不是的。我當了差不多5年的英語老師,但是直到30歲,我才決定我想要一個全新的挑戰。

  A How did you start writing?

  你是怎樣開始寫作的?

  B I started writing magazine articles for fun, and eventually was asked to write a book, so I was pretty lucky.

  我開始的時候就是寫些雜誌上的文章鬧著玩,最後才被叫去寫書,所以我相當幸運。

  A Are you writing a book now?

  你現在在寫書嗎?

  B Yes, it’s about a group of friends living in a foreign country and all the strange experiences they have

  是的。這本書是關於一群朋友在國外的生活和他們所有的奇怪的經歷的。

  A Sounds interesting.

  聽起來挺有意思的。

  2:

  A What was the biggest turning-point in your life?

  你人生中最大的轉折是什麼?

  B I guess I would say that would be moving out of my parents’ house for the first time.

  我想那應該是第一次搬離父母家。

  A Really? Why is that?

  真的嗎?為什麼?

  B till I moved out of my parents’ home, I became a lot more independent.

  直到我搬離父母家,我才變得獨立多了。

  A What would you say was the lowest point in your life?

  那你說說你人生的最低點是什麼?

  B That would definitely be getting a divorce.

  那肯定是離婚了。

  A What went wrong?

  出了什麼問題呢?

  B We just weren't right for each other.

  我們只是彼此不合適罷了。

  A How long were you married?

  你的婚姻持續了多久?

  B The marriage only lasted about a year.

  這段婚姻只維持了大概一年的樣。

  A Have you remarried since then ?

  離婚後,你又再婚了嗎?

  B Yes, I got married to a man that I met shortly after I divorced my first husband.

  是的。我和前夫離婚不久後就遇到了我現在的丈夫。

  A Do you think you'll ever get a divorce again?

  那你還會再離婚嗎?

  B Oh I hope not, my first marriage was a mistake, but this one isn’t.

  哦,我希望不會。我的第一段婚姻是個錯誤,但是這一次不是。

  A How long have you been married?

  你結婚多久了?

  B About 15 years now.

  大概15年了。

  A Do you think you'll still love him when he is old and gray?

  當他老了的時候,你還會愛著他嗎?

  B I think so, hopefully we’ll have a long and a happy life together.

  我認為我會。我希望我們們長久幸福地呆在一起。

  A I’m sure you will.

  我確信你們會的。

 

生活閒聊英語情景對話
有關父母英語情景對話
相關知識
談論人生經歷情景對話
談論外貌英語情景對話
談論個性英語情景對話
談論週末英語情景對話
談論住所英語情景對話
談論理財英語情景對話
談論婚姻英語情景對話
談論家族英語情景對話
談論行為舉止情景對話
談論健康英語情景對話