關於打籃球的英語對話
籃球場上,隊員們個個生龍活虎,奮力拼搏,投進一個又一個的好球。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
本傑明:
Nathan, did you watch the basketball game between the Rockets and the Bulls?
內森.你看火箭隊和公牛隊的籃球比賽了嗎?
內森:
Certainly. What a terrific game it was!
.多棒的比賽啊!
本傑明:
Can you tell me the result? Which team won?
能告訴我比賽結果嗎?哪支隊贏了?
內森:
You didn`t watch it?
你沒看嗎?
本傑明:
I was working overtime last night. So I missed the game.
我昨天晚上加班.所以錯過比賽了.
內森:
That`s a pity. The Bullts beat the Rocket by 8 points
真可惜.公牛隊以8分之差擊敗了火箭隊.
本傑明:
How was Thomas`s play?
托馬斯表現得怎麼樣?
內森:
Thomas had 16 points and seven rebounds.
托馬斯得到了16分.7個籃板.
本傑明:
That sounds not bad.
還不錯呢.
篇2
AWho is that guy?
那個人是誰?
BIt's Clive of course. Where did you come from? Every girl knows Clive!
他當然是克萊夫。你是從哪裡來的啊?每個女孩都知道克萊夫啊!
AReally? He is my type.
是嗎?他是我喜歡的型別。
BHe is everybody's type.
他是每個人都喜歡的型別。
AWhat position does he play?
他打什麼位置啊?
BShooting guard. The same as Michael Jordan!
得分後衛。和邁克爾?喬丹是一樣的位置。
AOh, I love Michael Jordan. He fills people's lives with great excitement.
哦,我喜歡邁克爾?喬丹。他給人們的生活帶來了那麼多激動的時刻。
BUsed to. But now he is too old to play in a fierce game like this. But Kobe is the upcoming superstar now.
曾經是。但他現在太老打不了像這樣激烈的比賽了。但是科比卻是新起的超級明星。
AKobe is a good player but I heard he is a womanizer.
科比打球打得好,但是我聽說他很花心。
BThat is not true. They are just jealous of him!
那不是真的。他們是嫉妒科比罷了。
AJordan is a legend, anyway. An idol that no one can replace. I think Clive can make a good professional basketball player. He is not just about muscles he also plays smart.
不管怎樣,喬丹是個傳奇。一個沒有誰能取代的偶像。我覺得克萊夫會成為一名出色的專業籃球選手。他不只是靠肌肉,他打得很聰明。
BYou know what, he is also an outstanding football player. He is surely to be a star of tomorrow.
知道嗎,他足球也踢得很好哦。他將來一定會成為一個明星的。
ABy the way, do you know if he has a girl friend?
順便問一下,你知道他有女朋友嗎?
BYou are so not here! His girlfriend is one of the cheer leaders.
你是新來的吧!他的女朋友是啦啦隊隊長啊。
AOh, My chance is slim then.
哦,看來我沒有希望了。
篇3
Wendi: OK, so I wanna ask you who you think is the best player of all time.
Ken: All time?
Wendi: Basketball player.
Ken: Basketball player of all time? Well, that's a no-brainer. It's Michael Jordan. No one even comes close to what he's been doing, or what he did. He's one, what six, five, no five MVPs, six championships, scoring titles every year in the league. He makes his teammates better. By farthe best player to ever play the game.
Wendi: I wanna know who is the, kind of, strongest player right now that you could see filling Michael Jordan's shoes.
Ken: If you've been watching the NBA recently, you've probably heard the name LeBron James. He's probably like 21 right now, but he's already dominating the league. He takes a team and he's carried them to the playoffs, like it's just him, no one else on the team's good. He's done very well for himself.
Wendi: What do you think of the little man that could, Steve Nash from Victoria?
Ken: Steve Nash is amazing. He's everything a basketball player shouldn't be.
Wendi: Really.
Ken: He's short, white, Canadian, floppy hair, but he's a really, really good basketball player. He's making his teammates better. Everybody wants to play with him because he's so good and, you know, he's doing real well in the playoffs right now. Maybe they might win the championship so... I mean, to MVP in a row, go Canada.
關於給建議的英語對話