商務接待英語對話範文閱讀
在初中英語對話教學過程中,如何合理地處理對話材料,提高學生的英語綜合技能,是每一位英語教師應該思考的問題。小編整理了商務接待英語對話範文,歡迎閱讀!
商務接待英語對話範文一
Joan:
If you are staying here for a few days, we’d be delighted to see you at our factory.
如果你要在這裡呆幾天的話,我們很高興你能到我們工廠來看看。
Sammy:
It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory.
謝謝您的盛情。我的搭檔和我很想參觀你們的工廠。
Joan:
Let us know when you are free. We’ll arrange the tour for you.
請告訴我們你們什麼時候有空,我們好作安排。
Sammy:
Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.
謝謝。今天下午我會給你電話以確認時間。再沒有比親自去看看更 好的了。
Joan:
That’s for sure. You’ll know our products better after the visit.
的確如此。參觀後你會對我們的產品更瞭解。
商務接待英語對話範文二
Lily:
I’ll show you around and explain the operation as we go along.
我陪你到各處看看,邊走邊講解生產操作。
Joan:
That’ll be most helpful.
那太好了。
Lily:
That is our office block. We have all the administrative depart- ments there. Down there is the research and development section.
那是我們的辦公大樓。我們所有的行政部門都在那裡。那邊是研發部。
Joan:
How much do you spend on development every year?
你們每年在科研上花多少錢?
Lily:
About 3-4% of the gross sales.
大約是總銷售額的3%到4%。
Joan:
What’s that building opposite us?
對面那座建築是什麼?
Lily:
That’s the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.
那是倉庫,存放週轉快的貨物,這樣有急的訂貨時,就可以立刻交現貨。
Joan:
If I placed an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery?
如果我現在訂購,到交貨前需要多長時間?
Lily:
It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.
那主要得看訂單大小以及你需要的產品而定。
商務接待英語對話範文三
Joey:
thank for coming today.
謝謝您今天的蒞臨。
Jenny:
I’ll wanted to see your factory for a long time.
好久就想來看看你們的工廠了。
Joey:
we can start any time you’re ready.
只要你準備好了,我們隨時可以開始。
Jenny:
I’m all set.
我都準備好了。
關於暑假英語對話閱讀