關於點餐英語情景對話

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  隨著全球化程序的推進,國際交流合作與競爭日益加強,英語能力成為衡量我國高素質人才的重要指標之一,因此許多用人單位將英語作為衡量應聘者的重要條件。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  A:What Can I get you?

  您需要點什麼?

  B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

  我要一杯卡茲莫酒。

  C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

  老兄!你可不能點卡茲莫!那是女生的酒,別讓我難堪了!

  B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

  你在說什麼呢?那是好酒!

  C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

  這酒太溫和了!就點些稍微烈一些的吧!

  B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

  好吧!我要在海灘上做愛。

  C:You have got to be kidding me!

  你在耍我吧!

  B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

  拜託!那酒味道不錯的!特別是加上菠蘿和椰子。

  C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

  好吧好吧,我幫你點。我要一杯英格蘭的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈頓,算在我的賬上。這才是真正的酒!

  B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

  這酒很烈的說!我喝不了會浪費的!

  C:That' s the idea!

  好主意!

  篇二

  W= Waiter P= Patron

  W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

  服務生:嗨,我是喬治,今晚我將為您服務。您現在準備點菜還是稍待一會呢?

  P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

  顧客:我現在點菜,我要烤雞和玉米副餐。

  W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

  服務生:在正餐之前您要來個開胃菜嗎?今天的湯是我們最美味可口的蕃茄湯。

  P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

  顧客:我不要湯,不過我要田園沙拉。

  W: Can I get you anything to drink?

  服務生:您要什麼飲料嗎?

  P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

  顧客:好啊,我要一杯冰紅茶。

  W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

  服務生:好的,我很快會把您的飲料和沙拉送來。

  P: Thank you. to be continued

  顧客:謝謝。

  篇三

  G1: What are today’s specials? 今天有什麼特別的嗎?

  W: Today we have vegetarian lasagna, New York strip steak, and baked salmon with a creamy herb sauce. 今天我們有素食千層麵,紐約客牛排,奶油香草醬汁烤三文魚

  G1: That sounds good – I’ll have the salmon. 聽著不錯,我要烤三文魚

  W: That comes with a choice of rice, baked potato, or french fries. 這道菜有米飯、烤土豆和薯條三種配餐選擇

  G1: Um...Baked potato, please. 烤土豆

  W: And for you, ma’am? 您呢?女士另一位客人

  G2: I’ll have the grilled chicken and a small caesar salad. 我想要烤雞肉和一個小份的凱撒沙拉

  Waitr: Great! Would you like something to drink? 好的,您要點什麼喝的嗎?

  G2: Two glasses of red wine, please. 2杯紅酒,謝謝

  Waitress: Okie dokie. I’ll be back with your drinks in a minute. 好的呢!我馬上給您拿酒來Okie dokie=OK,Old fashion的美式說法

  

關於點餐的日常英語對話
關於餐館點餐英語對話
相關知識
關於點餐英語情景對話
關於點餐英語情景劇對話
關於旅遊點餐英語情景對話
餐館點餐英語情景對話練習
餐廳點餐英語情景對話帶翻譯
關於兩人英語情景對話閱讀
關於幽默英語情景對話
關於旅遊英語情景對話大全
有關於旅遊英語情景對話
有關於旅遊英語情景對話