有關夢想的英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  夢想,是一種不顯山石露水的執著;是一種不懼風不畏雨的堅忍;是一種不圖名不圖利的忠誠。小編整理了有關夢想的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關夢想的英語對話篇一

  John, did you have a dream when you was a little boy?

  約翰,你小的時候有過什麼夢想嗎?

  Of course I did. I dreamed to be a pilot when I grow up. But unfortunately, I didn’t realize it.

  當然有了,我曾夢想長大後做一名飛行員。不過遺憾的是,我沒有實現兒時的夢想。

  I had the same experience with you. When I was a little boy I dreamed to be a great scientist. But now you see, I'm just a common office clerk.

  我也是如此,我小的時候曾夢想做一名偉大的科學家,但現在卻只是一個普通辦公職員。

  Okay, forget about that. S, do you have some practical dreams at present?

  好了,忘記這些吧。對了,史蒂文,你目前有什麼實際的夢想嗎?

  I do. And now I'm working hard to learn English, and I want to be an interpreter some day.

  有,現在我在努力學習英文,我想成為一名翻譯。

  You're promising. Just follow your dream and never give up.

  嗯,你是大有前途的。追逐你的夢想,永不放棄。

  Thanks, I will.

  謝謝,我會的!

  有關夢想的英語對話篇二

  Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?

  安妮, 你夢想中的房子是什麼樣的?

  Anne: I’d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.

  我希望有一套在上海市中心的現代公寓,那樣我就可以天天逛街了。

  Ann: Shanghai! But I don’t think big city is a good place to live.

  上海啊!但我覺得大城市並不是個好住處。

  Anne: Why? You don’t like big city?

  為什麼?你不喜歡大城市啊?

  Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution…anyway never peaceful.

  恩。住在大城市壓力很大,還有噪音和空氣汙染,就是說永遠不會很安寧。

  Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?

  那你夢想中的房子又是什麼樣的?

  Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.

  我想要一幢湖邊別墅,像英國別墅那樣的。還要有一個有花草樹木的大花園。

  Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.

  聽起來像是個度假勝地,而不是普通的房子。

  Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.

  對啊,我就是希望我的房子是個真正溫馨的家,是個可以恢復精神的家,而不僅是一個遮蔽處。

  Anne: Great! Maybe I should rethink about my dream house.

  真棒!也許我該再考慮一下我夢想的房子。

  有關夢想的英語對話篇三

  Bob:

  Once every four years, the greatest athletes from all over the world gather together to take part in the Olympic games.

  每隔四年,世界上最優秀的運動員都從四面八方彙集到一起參加奧林匹克盛會。

  Kate:

  I think getting a gold medal is the dream of every competitor.

  我認為贏得一枚金牌是每一個運動員的夢想。

  Bob:

  But they have to spend long years training hard and lonely.

  但是他們必須為此年復一年地進行漫長而且常常是單一枯燥的訓練。

  Kate:

  Of course. After all that hard work, they will go the Olympics to compete against other excellent competitors.

  當然。付出這些艱辛的勞動之後,他們要到奧運賽場上同其他優秀的選手較量。

  Bob:

  Besides, each of them has to overcome particular difficulties on their way to success.

  除此之外,他們中的每一個人還不得不在他們成功的道路上克服許多困難。

  Kate:

  Yes. Behind success are tears and sweats.

  對。成功的背後有太多的淚水和汗水。

  

關於電話會談英語對話
有關母親節的英語對話閱讀
相關知識
有關夢想的英語對話閱讀
有關理想的英語對話閱讀
有關夢想的英語文章閱讀
有關問路的英語對話閱讀
有關旅遊的英語對話閱讀
有關簡短的英語對話閱讀
有關旅行的英語對話閱讀
有關求職的英語對話閱讀
有關點餐的英語對話閱讀
有關酒店的英語對話閱讀