關於問路的英語對話加翻譯
情景對話類的應用問題,主要是以人物對話的形式來引出人們實際生活中遇到的問題,其特點是通過人物的對話來展現實際問題。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
AExcuse me. Do you know where the Admiral Hotel is?
對不起,你知道海軍上將旅館在哪兒?
BThat's over on Callaway Street,isn't it?
那是在卡來威街,不是嗎?
AYes,but I can't find Callaway Street.
是的,但我找不到卡來威街。
BWalk that way for about four blocks. The hotel's about two blocks north of there.
往那邊走四條街,旅館就在那兒,往北走兩條街。
AThanks a lot.
多謝。
BNot at all.
不用客氣。
二
ABy the way miss, where is the toilet?
順便問一下,洗手間在哪裡?
BToilets are in the rear, I am afraid all the toilets are fully occupied at the moment.
洗手間在後面,恐怕此刻所有廁所都滿了。
AWhat? Oh, what we live! Thank you very much for your help, miss.
什麼?噢,這是什麼社會啊!噢,小姐,非常感謝你的幫助。
BYou are welcome.
不客氣。
三
AExcuse me,Miss,can you tell me where the bank is?
打擾一下,小姐,你能告訴我銀行在哪兒嗎?
BYes,the bus doesn’t go there directly.You have to take the No.26 bus for five stops and then change to a No.16 bus and get off at the third stop.When you get off,you can see the bank.
可以,但是車不能直接到那兒你得坐5站26路公共汽車,然後換乘16路公共汽車,在第三站下車後你就能看到這家銀行了。
AHow long will it take me to get there?
到那兒需要多少時間?
BIt’s about an hour.
大約一個小時。
AI see.Thank you.
我知道了,謝謝。
BNot at all.
不用謝。
關於問路的英語對話閱讀