看醫生牙疼的英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  英語情景對話猶如漢語中的“看人說話,量體裁衣”,就是說應該在不同情景中運用不同的表達方式適時、適地地傳遞語言,交流資訊。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A: What's the matter with you?

  你怎麼啦?

  B: This tooth hurts.

  這顆牙疼。

  A: Let me have a look.

  讓我看看。

  A: Your tooth has an abscess.

  你的牙齒有膿腫。

  B: My gum also hurts me.

  我的牙齦也疼。

  A: It seems that there is an infection.

  似乎是感染。

  二

  Before you leave, I'll polish your teeth and remove the rest of the stain.

  在你離開以前,我要把你的牙齒磨一磨, 並把留下來的著色劑磨掉。

  How much have you done, Miss Jones?

  瓊斯小姐,幹到哪了?

  Oh, hello Doctor. I've almost finished scaling the lower teeth.

  奧, 醫生。 我快刮完下一排牙齒了。

  It took me a long time to clean them. Would you like to see what I've done?

  掛了好長時間。 看看刮的怎摸樣了?

  Yes, please. That looks fine, Miss Jones,

  好。 瓊司小姐, 看來刮的很好,

  but there's still a little bit of calculus on the proximal surface of this tooth.

  不過在這雙牙齒臨接面上還留有一點點齒石。

  I see, Doctor.

  是的。

  I'll show you how to remove it.

  我做給你看怎樣把它刮掉。

  Use a Towner U-15 scaler here. Be sure to reach under the particle of calculus and scrapeupward.

  用著一把 "湯納u –15 "刮鋤器。 一定要刮到齒石粒的下面, 然後往上刮。

  What if the tooth is loose?

  要是牙齒鬆動怎摸辦?

  If the tooth is loose, you should hold it steady with a piece of gauze in your left hand.

  要是牙齒鬆動, 你可以在左手裡裹著紗布把牙齒固定住。

  Did you review the patient's home care technique?

  你瞭解了病人在家裡是怎樣保護牙齒的嗎?

  Yes, I did. At the next appointment I'll stain the teeth again.

  瞭解了。 在下次預約治療時,我在給他的牙齒上著色劑。

  Then, I'll repeat the instructions if it's necessary.

  然後如需要的話, 我再教他一次。

  Usually, it will take two or more instruction periods to teach effective home care.

  教人如何在家保護牙齒通常要教兩次或更多一些。

  Doctor, should I do anything for my next appointment?

  醫生,關於下次預約治療我應該做些什莫?

  Yes, Mrs. Williamson. I'd like you to keep a record of everything that you eat for a week.

  威廉森太太, 請你把你一星期內吃的東西都記錄下來。

  Bring it with you on your next appointment.

  在下次預約時把記錄帶來。

  I'll analyze your food list, and make recommendations to improve your eating habits.

  到時我來分析分析你的食物表, 對改進你的飲食習慣提出建議。

  It will help you to prevent tooth decay and gum diseases.

  這樣可以幫住你防止蛀牙和防止齒齦炎發生疾病。

  Thank you, Doctor.

  謝謝你, 醫生。

  三

  Ann: What date is today? It happens to be a special day.

  今天是幾號?似乎是個特殊日子。

  Lily: Yes, today is September 25, and it’s the International Teeth-loving Day.

  是的,今天九月二十五號,是國際愛牙日。

  Ann: Don’t you think it is funny? People should be reminded to protect their teeth.

  你不認為這很可笑嗎?人們要別人提醒保才去保護的他們的牙齒。

  Lily: I am afraid not. It’s reported that people’s teeth become more and more unhealthy.

  恐怕不可笑。據報道,人們的牙齒越來越差了。

  Ann: What is the situation now?

  現在是什麼狀況?

  Lily: The odontopathy is one of the main diseases which are accepted as influence people's health.

  牙病已經是一種公認影響人們健康的主要疾病之一了。

  Ann: Oh, that’s very serious. I just pulled out a teeth a few days.

  哦,很嚴重啊,我幾天前拔了個牙齒。

  Lily: Painful?

  很痛嗎?

  Ann: Yes. I don’t have any courage to pull another one even though the dentist has told me that I should do it.

  是的,我沒有勇氣再去拔另一個了,即使牙醫建議我必須拔。

  Lily: Poor guy. Protect your teeth.

  可憐的人,保護你的牙齒吧。

  

關於預約醫生的英語對話
看醫生預約的英語對話
相關知識
看醫生牙疼的英語對話
看醫生預約的英語對話
日常生活中的英語對話
生活中的英語對話精選
生活中的英語對話
生活中的英語對話常用語
醫生和患者英語對話閱讀
小學生問路的英語對話
在國外跟服務生點餐的英語對話
在國外跟服務生點餐的英語對話